India-Forums

So much negativity here (Page 5)

.Aniline. Senior Member
.Aniline.
.Aniline.

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
If you were stalking this forum from a long time then you must have read what jiggs had done with MG during ita awards and during tharuv track. If not, then I can't help you with that. Btw, discussing forum members/bashing on forum is strictly not allowed. And bashing of a character or criticism of  onscreen couple is allowed as it describes one's pov. We can't force them to think our way. And mg/jiggs was never bashed but if an actor is going wrong way we can criticise them constructively. 
Agree with katori nd gree. Even I saw many ppl bashed our forum friends there but never said as I don't wanted to interfere there.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rtmsiQraaaKowsi

fan.matsh IF-Rockerz
fan.matsh
fan.matsh

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Katori

I like negativity. If everything is positive then what is there to discuss. Good stuff does not prompt duscussion

Btw why is everyone in tv industry sir or madam???

Exactly! I typed out the response to this and decided against posting! But I cant understand why is Jigz "Mam" and Manish "Sir"? I have so far in my life never addressed anyone other than my college lecturers and professors as Sir and Mam. Even at my first job, I never called the head of the center as Sir! So I cant understand why these girls go all "Mam"ing and "Sir"ing Jigz and Manish!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

rtmsMimiii22KowsiKaraali

P.D.Dutta IF-Rockerz
P.D.Dutta
P.D.Dutta

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by DakZz

@Dplee...
we gave them the Name ThaHaan...
which is now their Pehchaan across the GLOBe as a JODI on TV...
if u dont trust me then go back to pages during Marriage track we conducted a poll for this...even MANYASA was given by Us Only..
Both their names are a product of our POSITIVE MINDS

I remember the poll. It was conducted by Illu. Remember the term MaSa?? Still crack me upLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rtmsMimiii22

iQraaa IF-Dazzler
iQraaa
iQraaa

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Katori

I like negativity. If everything is positive then what is there to discuss. Good stuff does not prompt duscussion

Btw why is everyone in tv industry sir or madam???

Katori Diii LOLLOL
iQraaa IF-Dazzler
iQraaa
iQraaa

Hie Chitrole..
wELCOME to the Forum...
first of all We All are ThaHaan fans here...all are here for them and their chemistry...we rant coz we know their potential and wat Cvz can give us..Their love story can be one of the top love stories in Tv but cvz are not Utilizing this well... we hate to say this but its true...
ThaHaan is magical we all(most of us) started watching TPK after ThaHaan Going to happen... there was no spark in thapki Till Bihaan Thapki marriage... after that we all watched previous episodes to catch the hints cvz gave us... 
But Still we have problem with repetition Eyelocks... Fall Catch etc we r watching since their marriage... No progress in ThaHaan is our MAIN PROBLEM...

About Jigyasa..yes we r pissed off at her coz of her UNPROFESSIONAL behavior towards Thapki and team...Even Manish was suffering coz of this...  AB stops Jigz from doing romantic scenes with Manish... coz of AB cvz change tracks...
we r NOT againse ManYasa.. their frenship is really sweet...

Cvz are not handling the tracks properly without continuity and  proper closure.. Cvz were affected by AB thats y all this mess happened... 

Plz try to understand our POV too... we r not negative bunch of ppl... we r just Positive THAHAAN Fans who want proper ThaHaan Love Story...Thats It...

Hope u understand us...Embarrassed

Dakzuuu on point jaan!! ClapClap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rtms

rtms IF-Dazzler
rtms
rtms

@Dplee...
we gave them the Name ThaHaan...
which is now their Pehchaan across the GLOBe as a JODI on TV...
if u dont trust me then go back to pages during Marriage track we conducted a poll for this...even MANYASA was given by Us Only..
Both their names are a product of our POSITIVE MINDS
Dakzz,our good old days.

iQraaa

DakZz IF-Dazzler
DakZz
DakZz

MaSa was like the MaaSaa from Balika Vadhu...Ouch
from begining i like ThaHaan... :)
and Manyasa

rtms

chitrole_1 Newbie
chitrole_1
chitrole_1

listen Greeshma I'm talking calmly it doesn't means I cant talk like u r talking ... I just can't hear anything bad about Manish Sir ... ek to u r watching this show ... upar se show k leads hi nahi acche lagte tumhe ... say anything but stop bashing Manish sir or else there r so many manishians jinko mai yaha la sakti hu ...

Tarika_

Go to top