India-Forums

Thapki...Pyaar Ki
Thapki...Pyaar Ki

So much negativity here (Page 3)

Kowsi IF-Rockerz
Kowsi
Kowsi

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 11:51am | IP Logged
I agree with all what the other members said if there is negativity there is also positivity
And the criticisms we have here are just for CVs to understand our POV and what we want on the show

We wouldn't dare bash Manish I think we are all crazy about him and we maycriticise Jigs but it is because we didn't find her acting good at some point but as soon as she gave a good scene we were all congratulating her and appreciating her awesome performance 

And about Manyasa we enjoy watching their IVs and even today there was one and I read positive comments on how cute they are
We even praise their friendship and chemistry

PS: Welcome to the forum and be more active guys!!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

shubabegumleonjayrtmsmanaaniQraaaMimiii22Neett

manaan IF-Dazzler
manaan
manaan

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 11:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chitrole_1

I'm really amazed and happy to see the response which I'm getting from u all .. and I hope to see such positively on India forums from now on and not the negativity that I have always been seeing ...

I tou crazy fan of thahaan, to hold negativity about them is impossible, I read there os ts, serch gor there upcoming tracks.
But I just wanted to ask, don't you think thahaan story is strucked? At some place? It should show some sparkle.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Neett

greeshma014 IF-Sizzlerz
greeshma014
greeshma014

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 11:54am | IP Logged
Hi ,welcome to the forum..Be active here if you r interested in the discussion..
This is a public forum.. Everyone is free to express our views.. It's not that only IF members have complaints about story .. Even in fb and insta,I seen lots of people not satisfied about the track.. About your Manish "sir" and "jigyasa ma'am.. They r not gods.. If we didn't find their acting upto mark on a particular scene or track,we will voice out our opinions.. Healthy critisism is allowed here..

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

rtmsiQraaaMimiii22KowsiNeett

Karaali IF-Rockerz
Karaali
Karaali

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 11:58am | IP Logged
I like negativity. If everything is positive then what is there to discuss. Good stuff does not prompt duscussion

Btw why is everyone in tv industry sir or madam???

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

rtmsmanaaniQraaaMimiii22KowsiNeett

greeshma014 IF-Sizzlerz
greeshma014
greeshma014

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 11:59am | IP Logged
Btw I had seen many comments about jigyasa and her personal life in FB.. It's more worse bashing.. I also seen people bashing forum members and there comments there.. I don't want to go into details.. Just want to say that no one is saint..

Edited by greeshma014 - 20 April 2016 at 12:08pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rtmsiQraaaKowsi

DakZz IF-Dazzler
DakZz
DakZz

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 11:59am | IP Logged
Hie Chitrole..
wELCOME to the Forum...
first of all We All are ThaHaan fans here...all are here for them and their chemistry...we rant coz we know their potential and wat Cvz can give us..Their love story can be one of the top love stories in Tv but cvz are not Utilizing this well... we hate to say this but its true...
ThaHaan is magical we all(most of us) started watching TPK after ThaHaan Going to happen... there was no spark in thapki Till Bihaan Thapki marriage... after that we all watched previous episodes to catch the hints cvz gave us... 
But Still we have problem with repetition Eyelocks... Fall Catch etc we r watching since their marriage... No progress in ThaHaan is our MAIN PROBLEM...

About Jigyasa..yes we r pissed off at her coz of her UNPROFESSIONAL behavior towards Thapki and team...Even Manish was suffering coz of this...  AB stops Jigz from doing romantic scenes with Manish... coz of AB cvz change tracks...
we r NOT againse ManYasa.. their frenship is really sweet...

Cvz are not handling the tracks properly without continuity and  proper closure.. Cvz were affected by AB thats y all this mess happened... 

Plz try to understand our POV too... we r not negative bunch of ppl... we r just Positive THAHAAN Fans who want proper ThaHaan Love Story...Thats It...

Hope u understand us...Embarrassed

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Ishani15rtmsiQraaaMimiii22KowsiNeett

manaan IF-Dazzler
manaan
manaan

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Katori

I like negativity. If everything is positive then what is there to discuss. Good stuff does not prompt duscussion

Btw why is everyone in tv industry sir or madam???

Hahahahaha... u r the best
-Ila- IF-Sizzlerz
-Ila-
-Ila-

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by greeshma014

Hi ,welcome to the forum..Be active here if you r interested in the discussion..
This is a public forum.. Everyone is free to express our views.. It's not that only IF members have complaints about story .. Even in fb and insta,I seen lots of people not satisfied about the track.. About your Manish "sir" and "jigyasa ma'am.. They r not gods.. If we didn't find their acting upto mark on a particular scene or track,we will voice out our opinions.. Healthy critisism is allowed here..

@bold - cracks me up every time LOL...yaar plz dont take offense but its true LOL

Go to top