Posted: 20 April 2016 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by chandaaaxo

Originally posted by .Aniline.

Originally posted by Dplee

Originally posted by Katori

Originally posted by fan.matsh

I like negativity. If everything is positive then what is there to discuss. Good stuff does not prompt duscussion

Btw why is everyone in tv industry sir or madam???

Exactly! I typed out the response to this and decided against posting! But I cant understand why is Jigz "Mam" and Manish "Sir"? I have so far in my life never addressed anyone other than my college lecturers and professors as Sir and Mam. Even at my first job, I never called the head of the center as Sir! So I cant understand why these girls go all "Mam"ing and "Sir"ing Jigz and Manish!

Me too!

You guys forgot the great N Sir?? Who told manyasa won't give IV together??
Dii remember your letter to him? LOL
Nd remember what prii did to mg?LOLLOL And on insta too?LOL

guys i am stalking you from way back !! i know most of the "things" LOL
Even I used to stalk thenROFL and at that tym no one had any problem with anyone's cmnts whether its on actor or character. #goldendaysCry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

iQraaa

Karaali IF-Rockerz
Karaali
Karaali

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by greeshma014

omg.. I came here to discuss about episode.. and got stuck in this post for no reason.. Where is our episode discussion thread.. ??

Don't have it as yet. Ouch

I am lost too without it. Should we create a weekly discussion thread until we can a daily one back?
iQraaa IF-Dazzler
iQraaa
iQraaa

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 12:31pm | IP Logged

Lachu r u kidding?? U got bashed on fb?? Rofl..once I also posted and got love frm their obsessive fans..and then I also give my love to them.lol
Vani trust me on insta i used to meet these lovely people almost daily some times back ! LOL
I sawLOL and kuch ki akal thikane bhi lagayi haiLOL best is- "I love u sir, mein aapke bina nhi reh sakti"ROFL prii said to me just wait for kc..cmnts will be like "sir plzz apne pairon ki pic upload kijiye..pair choone hai"ROFL
i am missing priyali so much right now ROFL mani sir ap ko dekhe baghair subah ni hoti please ek selfie upload karde pleasemy jaan my love!! CryROFL oh man when they beg them like this it cracks me up LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

KowsiMimiii22

-Ila- IF-Sizzlerz
-Ila-
-Ila-

Agree! Really annoys me when I see these "entertainers" being put on a pedestal! It goes for the big stars too!! 

Yeah right! heights of stupidity! I wanted to add, even if I met Amitabh bachan I won't call him "Sir". At the most it wud be Mr.Bachan !

we will never end the discussion if we discuss the topic "fandom"...but yeah I agree with Katori "entertainers" are entertainers and if we decide we are not entertained anymore there wont be the said entertainersLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

iQraaaKowsiKaraaliMimiii22

Kowsi IF-Rockerz
Kowsi
Kowsi

Lachu r u kidding?? U got bashed on fb?? Rofl..once I also posted and got love frm their obsessive fans..and then I also give my love to them.lol
Vani trust me on insta i used to meet these lovely people almost daily some times back ! LOL
I sawLOL and kuch ki akal thikane bhi lagayi haiLOL best is- "I love u sir, mein aapke bina nhi reh sakti"ROFL prii said to me just wait for kc..cmnts will be like "sir plzz apne pairon ki pic upload kijiye..pair choone hai"ROFL

OMG Vani let me hug you for this!! Hug

iQraaa

Kowsi IF-Rockerz
Kowsi
Kowsi

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by greeshma014

omg.. I came here to discuss about episode.. and got stuck in this post for no reason.. Where is our episode discussion thread.. ??

It has disappeared you have to dig itWink

iQraaa

iQraaa IF-Dazzler
iQraaa
iQraaa

Originally posted by Dplee

Chandu, Vani..take care of quoting..

Chandu..mist of us are ex stalkers here!! Kisine pehle join kita, kisine baad me!!
Happy birthday to all of us !! Party we are on the same boat LOL
fan.matsh IF-Rockerz
fan.matsh
fan.matsh

Originally posted by -Lachu-

Originally posted by -Lachu-

aise mat bol Maty...I got bashed in FB becoz I said the same during GPA LOL...BTW did u watch FAN? SRK has done a pretty neat job...wish he stayed clear of Karan Farah and Rohit and did movies LOL

That wont deter me and I wont change my views!
I hvn't watched FAN. Will try to watch it sometime...

I wont either, but no point in screaming it out if it falls to deaf ears...my policy - ignore and be polite...which I am breaking now LOLLOL

@Vanii- yaar fb pe hungama machaya tha in a closed grp...same sir and maam prblmBig smileLOLLOL

Agree to that - ignore. In fact as soon as I saw this post I typed out a response but withheld from posting it bcoz its so much waste of time!
But somehow seeing all the responses I could not withhold further! So I thought to have some fun myself!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rtmsiQraaaKowsi

Go to top