Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tarika_ thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: Neett

agar tumne sahi se forum visit kiya hai to u know very well ki hum har pal negative nhi hote. Most of the time we r positive. Aur kahan hai negativity.. Its only diff view jo mile jule hote hain. 😊

Acha to yeh kyu bol te hai thahaan arshi ki per ki dhul bhi nai thahaan mein chamistry nai hai thahaan ki jodi behan bhai ki jodi hai itne kyu problem hai yaha sab ko thahaan se
P.D.Dutta thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
First of all, welcome.

If you have found negativity in this forum, I am sure you have found positivity too. We discuss things and rant out our frustration. If we make one negative post then we make two positive posts too.

And regarding the manyasa relation, we always appreciate their friendship. Only one or two wrong  posts cant make our appreciation vanish.

If you are silently reading the forum for a long time you must know that we all are fun loving and friendly persons. Don't take any assumptions without knowing us, please 
Edited by Dplee - 8 years ago
-Ila- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Tarika_

Acha to yeh kyu bol te hai thahaan arshi ki per ki dhul bhi nai thahaan mein chamistry nai hai thahaan ki jodi behan bhai ki jodi hai itne kyu problem hai yaha sab ko thahaan se

seriously mahn πŸ˜† chill...just ignore if you dont like what most of us say..hume koi prblm nahi hai thahaan seπŸ˜†...hume problem hai lack of story seπŸ˜†...and we are thahaan fans too just hatke πŸ˜†
Sonakhan_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Tarika_

Citrole is right yeh forum negativity ki dukaan hai yaha sab bolte hai thahaan mein koi chamistry nai hai thahaan jodi behan bhai ki jodi lagti hai like seriously?? 😑 😑

tarika πŸ˜†tu bhi aa gai kya baat hai pori cid team pohnch gai hai IF peπŸ˜†. Aur kya bol rhi ho ThaHaan ki jodi ko bhai behan bolty hein its limit. Btw kis ne bola😑 anywy ksi ky bolne se kya hota hai Thahaan ki tu K for kemistry haiπŸ˜†πŸ˜‰ samjh gai na tuπŸ˜†πŸ˜† Edited by duakhan. - 8 years ago
manaan thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Girl, you r right about negativity part. About the track. Thats tru. But bashing manish is impossible. We have bashed thapki character, but never bash jigyasa. We bash cvs because that sometime we feel too bad. As we r so much connected to tpk.
But girl regarding negativity you style of addressing is not very nice. Plx calm your self down. And try to communicate with us then u will understand us in better way.
chitrole_1 thumbnail
I'm really amazed and happy to see the response which I'm getting from u all .. and I hope to see such positively on India forums from now on and not the negativity that I have always been seeing ...
Kowsi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I agree with all what the other members said if there is negativity there is also positivity
And the criticisms we have here are just for CVs to understand our POV and what we want on the show

We wouldn't dare bash Manish I think we are all crazy about him and we maycriticise Jigs but it is because we didn't find her acting good at some point but as soon as she gave a good scene we were all congratulating her and appreciating her awesome performance 

And about Manyasa we enjoy watching their IVs and even today there was one and I read positive comments on how cute they are
We even praise their friendship and chemistry

PS: Welcome to the forum and be more active guys!!
manaan thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: chitrole_1

I'm really amazed and happy to see the response which I'm getting from u all .. and I hope to see such positively on India forums from now on and not the negativity that I have always been seeing ...

I tou crazy fan of thahaan, to hold negativity about them is impossible, I read there os ts, serch gor there upcoming tracks.
But I just wanted to ask, don't you think thahaan story is strucked? At some place? It should show some sparkle.
greeshma014 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Hi ,welcome to the forum..Be active here if you r interested in the discussion..
This is a public forum.. Everyone is free to express our views.. It's not that only IF members have complaints about story .. Even in fb and insta,I seen lots of people not satisfied about the track.. About your Manish "sir" and "jigyasa ma'am.. They r not gods.. If we didn't find their acting upto mark on a particular scene or track,we will voice out our opinions.. Healthy critisism is allowed here..
Karaali thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I like negativity. If everything is positive then what is there to discuss. Good stuff does not prompt duscussion

Btw why is everyone in tv industry sir or madam???