Thapki...Pyaar Ki
Thapki...Pyaar Ki

So much negativity here

chitrole_1 Newbie
chitrole_1
chitrole_1

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 11:09am | IP Logged
Hey Everyone ...
I am a silent reader of India Forums ... I really love this serial ... And of course the jodi of Thahaan ...
well .. there r many things which I seriously don't like here ... You guys are always bashing our Manish sir and Jigyasa Ma'am ... U guys never give respect to anyone ... pehle to u want Thahaan scenes ... but when u get u r not satisfied ... u all keep on bashing CVS and everyone ... so much negativity ... like seriously ?????
And coming on Manyasa Friendship ... what is fake in it ?? galat unki frndshp nahi ap logon ki soch hai ...

PS - I know after this post I'm gonna face a lot of bashing from u all ... But what to do I had to show the mirror to some of u

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Tarika___Pari__duakhan.Neha99rtms--Amulya--

duakhan. Goldie
duakhan.
duakhan.

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 11:16am | IP Logged
Hey chitrole u here Tongue first of all welcome to the fourm. Chill chitrole everyone has their own pov we cant force ppl to think in our way na.n as for manyasa friendship who said its fake?? They r v good friends n its evident yar.n be active here .enjoy thahaan Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sachu1993

Tarika_ Newbie
Tarika_
Tarika_

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 11:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by duakhan.

Hey chitrole u hereTonguefirst of all welcome to the fourm. Chill chitrole everyone has their own pov we cant force ppl to think in our way na.n as for manyasa friendship who said its fake?? They r v good friends n its evident yar.n be active here .enjoy thahaanWink

Citrole is right yeh forum negativity ki dukaan hai yaha sab bolte hai thahaan mein koi chamistry nai hai thahaan jodi behan bhai ki jodi lagti hai like seriously?? Angry Angry

Edited by Tarika_ - 20 April 2016 at 11:27am
Neett IF-Sizzlerz
Neett
Neett

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 11:26am | IP Logged
Hi.. Welcome to the forum.!! 
Join us nd b active. 
1st koi yahan tume bash nhi karega.. Tum ne bas apna point rakha aur hum sab bhi apna point rakhte hain. We r nt negative ppl bs cvs ne hume thoda aisa bna diya. Seriously we also love the show, thahaan, bihaan nd thapki.. 
Yahan bhi sab jab kuch achha milta to appericiate bhi krte hain. Pr kuch point pe aa ke sab ke view ek se nhi ho sakte. 
Bt we r still here nd thats fr show. 

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

leonjayNeha99iQraaartms--Amulya--TabithaKowsiMimiii22Parshi

rtms IF-Dazzler
rtms
rtms

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 11:26am | IP Logged
Are you new to the forum dear?welcome n be more active so that you know all about the show n the forum.

Edited by rtms - 20 April 2016 at 11:26am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

leonjay--Amulya--Neha99iQraaaParshiNeett

chitrole_1 Newbie
chitrole_1
chitrole_1

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 11:28am | IP Logged
guys seriously i hate negativity ... wo bhi itniii Shocked

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Tarika_

Neett IF-Sizzlerz
Neett
Neett

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 11:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chitrole_1

guys seriously i hate negativity ... wo bhi itniii Shocked
agar tumne sahi se forum visit kiya hai to u know very well ki hum har pal negative nhi hote. Most of the time we r positive. Aur kahan hai negativity.. Its only diff view jo mile jule hote hain.  Smile

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

leonjayrtms--Amulya--Neha99Mimiii22ParshiKowsi

-Ila- IF-Sizzlerz
-Ila-
-Ila-

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 11:33am | IP Logged
Hey welcome to the forum. Glad you joined us really
Forum is a place where we are free to express our views even if it is negative yaar, thats why everyone feels happy to rant here. I dont know about bashing the actors or anything but they are rightfully appreciated here when they deserve it and rightfully criticized if they screw a scene. And for the cvs, everyone have their likes and dislikes for tracks. If we hate the track we can say it out loud, if we love the track we say it out loud too...I dont know how long you have been here but during the time of Karwachauth and initial days of the show, we used to rightfully praise the cvs. Even during the recent holi track we loved how they handled it but we speak when we hate it too, like the current track with low drama quotient and emotional quotient. We criticize and bash in the hope that they read this and improve.

As for thahaan scenes. Everyone are happy with Thahaan scenes but we are not happy with the story. Thahaan scenes are indeed repetitive and random...what we ask for is Thahaan story. We rant here in the hope that ppl read it and realize what fans want. we criticize the show and the couple but that doesnt mean we hate them. We criticize becoz we love the show. The forum is a friendly place and we are not that bad LOL

As for personal lives of actors. I dont think I am the right person to comment on that. 

You are welcomed to share your views an even scold us LOL But just dont see our bad side ...see the good side too. And we take everything in god humour too. Not to mention our rants do good things lol for example ...the wardrobe change Thapki had I am so sure that it is the result of our bashing LOL

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

shubabegumleonjay.Aniline.iQraaaNeha99rtms--Amulya--KowsiMimiii22ParshiNeett

Go to top