India-Forums

Ye Hai Mohabbatein
Ye Hai Mohabbatein

Ruhanika Dhawan & Aditi Bhatia

hazeleyedangel Groupbie
hazeleyedangel
hazeleyedangel

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 11:03am | IP Logged
I just realized today that when I watch YHM now, I feel Ruhis pain. Aditi truly is grown up Ruhi...she is portraying the character so well. I didnt need to adjust to her, she just feels like Ruhi not like a new character. 
When I watch Pihu, she is just Pihu, I dont look at her as the old Ruhi. Her acting is so different and Aditis acting is so convincing that it really does feel like this is a whole new baby.

Such a great job on casting...great job Aditi and Ruhanika  EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Edited by hazeleyedangel - 20 April 2016 at 11:24am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

nerdjojonikichatz1ProudAhamianDivSoumyazub_air-AngryBird-ishra_JD_clubsvati12traveller_girlkrasDivianTanz_Divz

ishitaruhi Goldie
ishitaruhi
ishitaruhi

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 11:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hazeleyedangel

I just realized today that when I watch YHM now, I feel Ruhis pain. Aditi truly is grown up Ruhi...she is portraying the character so well. I didnt need to adjust to her, she just feels like Ruhi not like a new character. 
When I watch Pihu, she is just Pihu, I dont look at her as the old Ruhi. Her acting is so different and Aditis acting is so convincing that it really does feel like this is a whole new baby.

Such a great job on casting...great job Aditi and Ruhanika  EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

yup indeed this new girl acts very well as we can see her as grownup ruhi and her face also matches with ruhi somewhat.
bdw she is aditi bhatia not gupta. and she was an child actor too n was in movies also.so no doubt on her acting ability. but ruhanika as child carrying two different character in same show is quite appreciable.many of us dont like pihu due to surrogacy but for ruhanika acting i will surely appreciate her too.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

nerdjojonikichatz1ProudAhamian-AngryBird-infinity00svati12Mdwsttraveller_girlDivianTanz_Divz

jasminerahul IF-Sizzlerz
jasminerahul
jasminerahul

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
in which films n shows did aditi act before

Originally posted by ishitaruhi

yup indeed this new girl acts very well as we can see her as grownup ruhi and her face also matches with ruhi somewhat.
bdw she is aditi bhatia not gupta. and she was an child actor too n was in movies also.so no doubt on her acting ability. but ruhanika as child carrying two different character in same show is quite appreciable.many of us dont like pihu due to surrogacy but for ruhanika acting i will surely appreciate her too.
-AngryBird- Goldie
-AngryBird-
-AngryBird-

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jasminerahul

Such a great job on casting...great job Aditi and Ruhanika EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

She was in "The Train" as Emran Hashmi's daughter. Also in chance pe dance as Shahid Kapoor's student.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

svati12

ishitaruhi Goldie
ishitaruhi
ishitaruhi

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -AngryBird-

Originally posted by jasminerahul

Such a great job on casting...great job Aditi and Ruhanika EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

She was in "The Train" as Emran Hashmi's daughter. Also in chance pe dance as Shahid Kapoor's student.
n she was in many ads also in childhood 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-AngryBird-

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top