Khoon Ki Keemat : FUN Post

Posted: 8 years ago
Twinkle : I don't want Yuvi's blood for MY Kunj, Yuvi's blood in Kunj's body? NO WAY I can't let that happen

Me : Now that's like Twinkle Taneja Sarna
πŸ‘ This lady can't even stand Yuvi's blood & some people are either worried or dreaming about YuvLe 😲 If this is not a JOKE tho what is? πŸ˜†

Yuvraj : "Blood donation" is good, please feel free to take all my blood after all "Samaj Seva" tho mere khoon mein daudta hai

Me : A small correction, Samaj seva nehi "Kameenapanti" daudta hai ishke khoon mein, but yes plz take all the blood from his body & send to some research center ASAP because THE NATION Wants to know Yuvraj luthra kis prakar ke khoon se bana hua Banda hai SUCH a Kameena is even MORE RARE than Bombay blood group you know πŸ₯± πŸ˜†

Anita : What? How can someone refuse MY SON's blood? Just HOW?

Me : Awww so sad, I can understand your pain, someone actually refused to accept your HANDSOME Son's blood...So painful but kya kare Anita aunty whole Amritsar knows your son is not less than a VishPutra (Inspired from VishKanya) He is actually more dangerous then that so obviously people will prefer to die instead of living with HIS BLOOD... πŸ˜‰

Yuvraj : Kunj? Kunj Sarna? No way, I will not give my precious blood to him, let him die

Me : Thats like Yuvraj Luthra, aaaye haaye what an attitude, HE HATES That HUSBAND of Twinkle with a passion πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†

Kunj : Tera dhyaan kidhar hai? Tera HERO Idhar hai πŸ˜†

Me : Shut up! Bechari ka HERO, VILLAIN Sab idhar hi hai, woh ekeli jaan kahan kahan dhyaan de aur kya kya samlaye? 😑

Dr.Bhasin : Bombay blood group is so rare n you are refusing it?

Me : Please don't even dare to learn about the "Personal matter" much, trust me if you start listening the never ending TASHAN of Yuvraj-Twinkle-Kunj jitni bhi thoda bohat medical knowledge hai woh bhi bhool jayenge πŸ˜†

Keep the NEGATIVITY Away from MY POST Please
Yuvi the Vishputra 🀣
Loved the post couldn't stop laughing

🀣 πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£

THIS IS THE POST I WAS WAITING FOR!! 

Omg I'm so done!! Yo i love Yuv-Anita and there sinister planning. There scenes were perfect today. First with Yuvi listening to music and then that playing with the apples like Yuvi, bro chill! You have to act as if your health is deteriorating but him dekho, five star hotel wale maaze usse hospital mein he mil rahe hain!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

OMG I loved how he was so dismissive about Kunj like mar haha hai tou marne do! He doesn't give two shits about Kunj and man I died at that! Zain was just so perfect!! 

The hero line you made about Twinkle not knowing where to pay attention, like OMG SAME POOR TWINKLE!! Aik taraf gharwala or aim taraf baharwala! πŸ€£
Hahaha arpi i love u for this πŸ€£
lol yuvle is a joke ppl r attached to

vishputtar so apt

kuvi tashan is just feels lol

dr bhasin doesnt have any knowledge so him  loosing it due to the tashan story isnt possible lol
The dude is crazy and wat miffs me is they named him bhasin.
Jas says it with a straight face how
i always laugh k koi or naam nahi mila tha kia

i want my sexy hero kunj kidhar hai arpi tell me lol
haawww ... I have a new tension... In the name of giving blood they cant give a wrong blood type to another...\

vishputra and Anitas reaction - superb arpi
Omg Arpi I can't 🀣 you're hilarious πŸ˜† imma comment more after I watch hehe
Originally posted by harshi2000

Yuvi the Vishputra 🀣
Loved the post couldn't stop laughing
These days Zee continuously airs Vishkanya promo so side affect of that πŸ˜†
Originally posted by areeba_blossom

🀣

THIS IS THE POST I WAS WAITING FOR!!

Omg I'm so done!! Yo i love Yuv-Anita and theresinisterplanning. There scenes were perfect today. First with Yuvi listening to music and then thatplaying with the apples like Yuvi, bro chill! You have to act as if your health isdeteriorating buthimdekho, five star hotel wale maaze ussehospital mein he mil rahe hain!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

OMG I loved how he was so dismissive about Kunj like marhaha hai tou marne do! He doesn't give two shits about Kunj and man I died at that! Zain was just so perfect!!

Thehero line you made about Twinkle notknowing where to pay attention, like OMG SAME POOR TWINKLE!! Aik taraf gharwalaoraimtaraf baharwala!🀣
OMG! Gharwala & Baharwala JUST PERFECT πŸ‘ πŸ˜† Luthra is a SAMPLE Piece where Anita is a cartoon TOGETHER YuNita = Entertainment Entertainment & ENTERTAINMENT πŸ˜†
Originally posted by Komal1298

Hahaha arpi i love u for this🀣
For this only? πŸ˜†