Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

India-Forums

Mahra Banda Gulab Ka Phool! Keep it up YRKKH Team!

I-Luv-Rashi IF-Dazzler
I-Luv-Rashi
I-Luv-Rashi

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 10:56am | IP Logged
I never watched this serial (I never watch Indian serials as a die hard fan because they are a drag) but started watching it after the Cape Town Leap on and off! Akshara's caracter instantly impressed me. It is so relatable. I know many are just not happy with wedding tracks but I have no complains.
Because I knew Duggu was going to get married one day. lolz. Yesterday's episode left me speechless. It was perfect. I mean Akshara's worries for Naira. Naira's emotions and Ashnoor's acting was Clap

Tara's prenup thing still a question mark.

The Haldi being my favorite (Naitik and Akshara's sweet scene was cool).  how the song was played (That song is my favorite and I want that song in my wedding otherwise I'm gonna call off my wedding.LOL) and Naksh looked amazing. The way Akshara cried depicted perfect emotions of a mother who thinks of her child as a baby even after he gets married.

She didn't go and confront Naira on hair dye and I hope she doesn't because Naira needs some space for now.

And yup all the people who are pissed off at creatives for love stories I have a spoiler for you (prediction) soon Naira and Sangram's infatuation track is coming up! Like not a love story or marriage but surely Naira will be infatuated towards Sangram! and I think it will send a message and will love to see how Akshara handles it.

Last but not the least, Naksh's near death experience was not a suicide but an accident! :) Enjoying it. :) And for Naksh marrying Sanju or Tara I really don't care because I trust Creatives and I am enjoying this.Embarrassed

Edited by I-Luv-Rashi - 20 April 2016 at 11:03am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nikki1211

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top