Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon... Ek Baar Phir

I Trust You - OS (Page 2)

pisces17 Senior Member
pisces17
pisces17

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 11:45am | IP Logged
Dear All, 
Sorry to have kept you waiting. Below is the conclusion

The doctor arrives and confirms the good news that Aastha is pregnant. He refers a gynaecologist for future check ups. Once the doctor leaves Varad gives a side hug and congratulates Shlok. Sojal also hugs Aastha and says she will organise donation at the temple. Shlok is happy beyond words. He just lifts Aastha and whirls her around. He hugs her very tightly and kisses her on the forehead, the cheeks and a long passionate kiss on her lips. She also reciprocates the kiss and they forget the surroundings and enter their own world of love. Aastha is laying her head on Shlok's shoulder satisfied and happy. She feels Shlok's tears on her face and lifts her head and sees him crying. Aastha tells him" I know what you are feeling..Aap Aayi ko miss kar rahe hai na?  Mein bhi... aayi bahot khushi hogi...yoh aayegi hamari beti bankar aap dekhiye na" Shlok was surprised. he says "tumhe kaise pata mein kya feel kar raha hoon?" "  kyonki aap meri patidev hain". 

The next day Shlok goes along with Aastha for the first appointment with the gynaec. She prescribes some iron and vitamin tablets and tells her to come for a scan after a few days. Two days later Shlok gets a call from the gynaec. She tells him that she wants him to see him and that it is regarding Aastha and the baby. Shlok is very worried and rushes to see the doctor. She meets him and tells him "Mr.Shlok mujhe aapse yeh ummeed nahi thi. Maine socha aap bahot aacha insaan ho, padi likhi ho, cultured ho, accha khandaan ka ho. Phir aap aise kam kyun kar rahe hain?" Shlok was confused. He did not know what the doctor was talking about. He tells her to clarify it to him. She says "Aastha came here yesterday. She has given me a sample of your hair and wants it to be used to check the DNA of her baby. Aapne kya kaha? Kyon who test chahthe hain aap?" Shlok tells the doctor that he did not ask for the test. But the doctor is not convinced. She gives him the result of the test and says the baby is yours only. Aastha ko shak math keejiye"

At night Shlok asks Aastha "kya tum kal doctor ke paas gayi thi? Doctor ne mujhe bhulaya. Tumne kyun DNA test karvana chahthi thi? Kya mera pyaar itna kamzor hai ki main thumne shak karoonga? Mujhe bahut dukh pahunchaya tumne Aastha. Bas tum itna hi jaanthi ho na mujhe?" He is very upset. Aastha comes and hugs him and tells him "Yeh test maine mere liye kiya. Mujhe aap par poora barosa hain. Aap kabhi nahi shak karenge mujhe, mujhe patha hai. But I wanted to do this test for myself because I wanted to assure myself that I am still your Aastha only and have not been cheated by him."

Shlok says "Aastha I trust you, I believe in our love. Our love can never fail us." Aastha is in tears and Shlok wipes her tears lovingly, hugs her tightly and carries her to their bed to enter into loveland.

Do leave in your remarks.

Thanks for all your encouragement.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

tk1730srilanka123rd0309Saibhargavsathuraj..optimist..

rd0309 Senior Member
rd0309
rd0309

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 10:09pm | IP Logged
A very cute and emotional update.. Thanks for this wonderful OS
Saibhargav Goldie
Saibhargav
Saibhargav

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 6:45am | IP Logged
cute OS nice keep it up
i expected Shlok would fire at those ladies who talked at her back LOL
thanks for OS hope u write like this more often and dont be sorry for being late
dazzles IF-Dazzler
dazzles
dazzles

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 7:27am | IP Logged
Nice one and good language...
I liked the ending...
Keep writing...
..optimist.. IF-Sizzlerz
..optimist..
..optimist..

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 9:44pm | IP Logged
Nice one dear...