Tashan-e-Ishq

India-Forums

Tashan-e-Ishq
Tashan-e-Ishq

Take a deep breath, and just relax! (Page 2)

teddyyy IF-Rockerz
teddyyy
teddyyy

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 11:12am | IP Logged
Spot on homie, I love you and legit agree with each and every single point!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dksamma

--Natasha-- IF-Dazzler
--Natasha--
--Natasha--

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 11:13am | IP Logged
Couldn't agree more with you.
In Indian soaps,at end of the day,the leads are united but not before we have witnessed a high voltage drama.
Yuvraj will obviously wait for the right time so that Twinkle won't have any way out but accept his help and bizzare proposal.
Yuvle can never happen,that is what I'm cent percent sure.
And this too that Twinkle and Kunj won't get divorced,that is too far-fetched.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

dksammateddyyy

..queen.. Goldie
..queen..
..queen..

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 11:31am | IP Logged
fanatastic post !!
and very much required
honestly, I know all's gonna be okay, but this track Is getting, idk, boring-ish
1. im not a disease person-no one is eventually , but im not joking,i hve never watches disease tracks, they pain too much
2. im staying positive, obviuoly twinj is endgame period,
3. yuvi is gonna get it bad this tiem, I suggest , the police tries to catch him and he dies, like yeahhh
4. a very required post, now that I think kunj has the disease, its gonna go hard on me to see my baby suffer bad
sakshi

dksamma

dksamma Senior Member
dksamma
dksamma

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 11:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -sumaiya-

Good to see another positive post! The forum has been rife with negativity regarding the upcoming track! It's become a habit where one confusing scene or promo has a few members juming on the negativity bandwagon!

The YuvLe ship sunk a long time back and has coral reefs and other matter growing on it!

Sumaiya the Yuvle ship sank so long ago and divers went down looking for treasure but they came up with sea junk! 

They were never actually a couple to begin with! I mean it was a ruse! And Im so happy that others are positng positive messages because personally I feel there can never be enough of those! 
dksamma Senior Member
dksamma
dksamma

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 11:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by areeba_blossom

Honestly the episode was perfect. It needed to show Twinkle choosing anything over Yuvraj and that's what she does. Obviously i said a long time ago that Yuvraj/Anita would manipulate the situation to their benefit and will go to any extent to weaken Kunj further which he is in a position because of Twinkle's past relationship shadowing him. 

People need to calm the hell down/ It's an indian soap. If you can't deal with it then don't watch it. Whats' with the negativity! 

Exactly how I feel! I mean its an Indian soap and these storylines are part and parcel of the whole saga. There is going to be more drama, this is just the beginning of this track. If people lose their marbles over this they are going to have a heat attack as weeks progress! lol 

teddyyy

dksamma Senior Member
dksamma
dksamma

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 11:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rainaM

Thank you for being the voice of reason in this chaotic forumland!  LOL I'm (kinda) getting annoyed by all the "chill out" posts too but you bring up some valid points in your post. 
 You're not being blunt, it's true. Indian soap operas typically show women willing to sacrifice everything for their husband and that's great! Props to them, but will it hurt them to be a little smart about it? It's like these women are waiting to be manipulated into making the worst decisions of their lives! BUT.. It always works out in the end. It has to! That's the common theme of all the shows, sachai ki jeet! and that's exactly what is going to happen in this case too. He's gonna blackmail her. She's gonna fall for it then she'll redeem herself and then we'll get some sexy twinj time ROFL JUST HANG ON YOU GUYS! THINK SEXY TWINJ TIME! Day DreamingBlushing

Raina, when i got here a later in the day, there were so many negative posts that I was a hard time believing i was in our forum. ITs usually such a happy fun place but I was taken aback by the majority of the bad stuff. This doesn't mean that I don't support people voicing their opinions when they differ from mine. In fact i welcome it because that leads to great discussions but I personally feel you cannot have enough of positivity flowing! And the fact that you are a point that you feel there is probably a tad bit too much positivity is just a testament to how people on the forum band together to lift each other up! 

teddyyy

rainaM Goldie
rainaM
rainaM

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dksamma

Thank you for being the voice of reason in this chaotic forumland!  LOL I'm (kinda) getting annoyed by all the "chill out" posts too but you bring up some valid points in your post. 
 You're not being blunt, it's true. Indian soap operas typically show women willing to sacrifice everything for their husband and that's great! Props to them, but will it hurt them to be a little smart about it? It's like these women are waiting to be manipulated into making the worst decisions of their lives! BUT.. It always works out in the end. It has to! That's the common theme of all the shows, sachai ki jeet! and that's exactly what is going to happen in this case too. He's gonna blackmail her. She's gonna fall for it then she'll redeem herself and then we'll get some sexy twinj time ROFL JUST HANG ON YOU GUYS! THINK SEXY TWINJ TIME! Day DreamingBlushing

Raina, when i got here a later in the day, there were so many negative posts that I was a hard time believing i was in our forum. ITs usually such a happy fun place but I was taken aback by the majority of the bad stuff. This doesn't mean that I don't support people voicing their opinions when they differ from mine. In fact i welcome it because that leads to great discussions but I personally feel you cannot have enough of positivity flowing! And the fact that you are a point that you feel there is probably a tad bit too much positivity is just a testament to how people on the forum band together to lift each other up! 

I agree, starting a dialogue is very important (that's how great discussions start  Cool) & lol don't get me wrong, I'm all about #positivevibes and spreading positivity! I just think there were way too many posts telling people to be positive in a non-positive manner! LOL I think a better solution is to make fun posts or even better, gutter posts! ROFL

dksamma

dksamma Senior Member
dksamma
dksamma

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 1:37pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by dksamma

I agree, starting a dialogue is very important (that's how great discussions start  Cool) & lol don't get me wrong, I'm all about #positivevibes and spreading positivity! I just think there were way too many posts telling people to be positive in a non-positive manner! LOL I think a better solution is to make fun posts or even better, gutter posts! ROFL

I honeslty haven't come across any posts that being positive in an non-positive manner but I wouldn't be surprised given the level of frustration I've seen on the forums today from both sides. 

And funny posts are always my go to in situations like these but today I felt there needed to be somehting extra. Of course I could go all serious and had to add those gifs in there! lol 

Go to top