India-Forums

Tashan-e-Ishq
Tashan-e-Ishq

Take a deep breath, and just relax!

dksamma Senior Member
dksamma
dksamma

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 10:45am | IP Logged
I haven't seen teh episode but I did see the promo and I see all the frantic posts around the forum. I came on a bit late and this is what I see 

Lets break it down shall we.

1) Make a mockery out of marriage argument. This is Indian television. It runs on the female lead sacrificing everything to save her man even if it means sacrificing herself and her happiness. I hate to say it bluntly, Indian television is built on the bedrock of hypocrisy. They show women who claim to be strong but are ultimately puppets being manipulated by the situation created by others. But ultimately this is a show that will never let evil win over good! Twinkle might be backed up and cornered but ultimately she is going to come out fighting and knock Yuvi off his feet. We all know thats what is going to happen. But along the way there will be a lot of high voltage drama because thats what a section of audience wants and well its a daily soap so its a given you are going to have unrealistic situations and a lot of tears! 

2) The spoilers and promo. Yes the spoilers say that Yuvi will demand that Twinkle leave Kunj and marry him. But ultimately its NOT GOING TO HAPPEN. I feel like this is a good time to remind you all: 

The promo shows her in bridal wear, because she is still Kunj's bride. And the promo does show what is happening with this track. 

PREDICTION: Yuvi standing in the shadows with Kunj suffering in pain shows that YUvi will hide his identity till the very last minute to reveal who he truly is. Then when it looks like there is no way out but to give in to his demands Twinkle and Kunj will flip the tables in him and save Kunj's life. I'm going to let Areeba do teh analysis of the promo because we all know she will knock it out of the park. But i did hear Twinkle say that her sindoor is her maan, her pride and what she values the most. ITs not merely the sindoor she is talking about. She gives the sindoor that pedestal because its one of the totems that symbolizes her bond with Kunj. She says she will protect it and FACE Yuvi! Not give into his demands, or do anything that she has to, but she said she would confront him and fight him. Its going to be a war like nothing before because now Twinkle is completely in love with Kunj and its his life at stake. 

3) If you are a Yuvle fan please don't read further. I mean it. I don't want to start an argument. But Yuvle is not going to happen. There is basically no redemption for this guy and Twinkle is completely and eternally in love with Kunj. So we will see Twinkle go to hell and back but please remember she will be with Kunj by her side always. 

Just my two cents primarily because I had to get stuff off my chest and I see people freaking out on the forums! 

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

DAPSGagbabeiotaKomal1298KewlDudearunaccNG162--Natasha--teddyyynanetaSnowflake0923-sumaiya-areeba_blossomperkiliciouskusharberrySherni_Jerry

kusharberry IF-Sizzlerz
kusharberry
kusharberry

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 10:54am | IP Logged
awesome post dear
i really loved it

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dksamma

-sumaiya- IF-Rockerz
-sumaiya-
-sumaiya-

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 10:57am | IP Logged
Good to see another positive post! The forum has been rife with negativity regarding the upcoming track! It's become a habit where one confusing scene or promo has a few members juming on the negativity bandwagon!

The YuvLe ship sunk a long time back and has coral reefs and other matter growing on it!
areeba_blossom IF-Sizzlerz
areeba_blossom
areeba_blossom

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 11:00am | IP Logged

Honestly the episode was perfect. It needed to show Twinkle choosing anything over Yuvraj and that's what she does. Obviously i said a long time ago that Yuvraj/Anita would manipulate the situation to their benefit and will go to any extent to weaken Kunj further which he is in a position because of Twinkle's past relationship shadowing him. 

People need to calm the hell down/ It's an indian soap. If you can't deal with it then don't watch it. Whats' with the negativity! 

dksamma

rainaM Goldie
rainaM
rainaM

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 11:05am | IP Logged
Thank you for being the voice of reason in this chaotic forumland!  LOL I'm (kinda) getting annoyed by all the "chill out" posts too but you bring up some valid points in your post. 
 You're not being blunt, it's true. Indian soap operas typically show women willing to sacrifice everything for their husband and that's great! Props to them, but will it hurt them to be a little smart about it? It's like these women are waiting to be manipulated into making the worst decisions of their lives! BUT.. It always works out in the end. It has to! That's the common theme of all the shows, sachai ki jeet! and that's exactly what is going to happen in this case too. He's gonna blackmail her. She's gonna fall for it then she'll redeem herself and then we'll get some sexy twinj time ROFL JUST HANG ON YOU GUYS! THINK SEXY TWINJ TIME! Day DreamingBlushing

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

dksammateddyyySnowflake0923

Iansomer1 IF-Sizzlerz
Iansomer1
Iansomer1

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 11:06am | IP Logged
i love u
lol thats us the positive squad trying to put the fire out lol

We have done it

And i agree about everything
trp aunties dig it
its needed for the show but tiwnj r winning the endgame

Yuvle doesnt exist

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

dksammaSnowflake0923

Komal1298 Senior Member
Komal1298
Komal1298

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 11:07am | IP Logged
Thanku for being so positive. Nd i wanna freak at yuvle fans... do u guys really think at this point of time yuvi can have a redemption..Angry

dksamma

teddyyy IF-Rockerz
teddyyy
teddyyy

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 11:08am | IP Logged
LMFAO SHWETHA I DIDNT EVEN READ YOUR POST THE GIF HAS KILLED ME ROFL

Now I'll go read LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

dksammaSnowflake0923

Go to top