Tashan-e-Ishq

India-Forums

Tashan-e-Ishq
Tashan-e-Ishq

hospital ward 551 CRAZINESS CONTINUE (Page 3)

teddyyy IF-Rockerz
teddyyy
teddyyy

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 1:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tranquility123

I'm just going to gas us up and say that not everyone is on our level of intellectualROFL

On a serious note, I feel you Karen. I've had such a shit day thanks to my hayfever taking its toll. I've gone through a whole roll of kitchen towels because my tissues ran out. I even had a nose bleed with how much I sneezed at one point (which is nothing new for me) So I really just wanted a break and to have a laugh and I open the forum to all this nonsense. Kunj turning negative has got to be the funniest things I've heard in such a long timeROFL

Anyhow, how was your day? Is your day?

AWWW omg meds are useless?

Tranquility123 IF-Rockerz
Tranquility123
Tranquility123

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 1:26pm | IP Logged
Areeba I havent eveb watched the episode yet, it was supposed to be my motivation to complete this assignment which I'm half way throughLOL Speaking of kulfi, my share of the ice cream is still in the fridge. Need to have it asap before it goes missing. Siblings are a foodie's worst nightmare I tell you ROFL

Hey Samy! Seriously I dont even know what to say to you. It literally went from heaven to hell in a matter of seconds. I dont even see where half the assumptions came from but it's a right laugh if you read some of them LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

teddyyy

kardooks IF-Dazzler
kardooks
kardooks

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 1:29pm | IP Logged

I'm just going to gas us up and say that not everyone is on our level of intellectual ROFL

On a serious note, I feel you Karen. I've had such a shit day thanks to my hayfever taking its toll. I've gone through a whole roll of kitchen towels because my tissues ran out. I even had a nose bleed with how much I sneezed at one point (which is nothing new for me) So I really just wanted a break and to have a laugh and I open the forum to all this nonsense. Kunj turning negative has got to be the funniest things I've heard in such a long time ROFL

I saw the Kunj turning negative post and refuse to indulge, I totally agree we are at a different wavelengthROFL
What do you use for your hay fever, I can understand what you're going through my son suffers quite a lot from it as well, so I can relate to your sore nose.
My day was good had to head to supermarket for some fresh herbs and when I got there realized it was lunchtime, where finding a park is impossible, lucky for me a guy was leaving saw me and indicated I could get his park so my day was goodLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

teddyyyTranquility123

Tranquility123 IF-Rockerz
Tranquility123
Tranquility123

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 1:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by teddyyy

I'm just going to gas us up and say that not everyone is on our level of intellectualROFL

On a serious note, I feel you Karen. I've had such a shit day thanks to my hayfever taking its toll. I've gone through a whole roll of kitchen towels because my tissues ran out. I even had a nose bleed with how much I sneezed at one point (which is nothing new for me) So I really just wanted a break and to have a laugh and I open the forum to all this nonsense. Kunj turning negative has got to be the funniest things I've heard in such a long timeROFL

I've been on antihistamine's for as far as I can remember, I'm pretty sure I'm immune to them by now. The doctors dont have anything better apparently so I just have to pray that my nose behaves most of the time LOL

teddyyy

kardooks IF-Dazzler
kardooks
kardooks

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 1:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by areeba_blossom

hiii ppl. 

the episode was great! i'm eating kulfi 
Hi Areeba haven't watched the episode as yet, how are you.
Oh and hello Teddy

teddyyy

areeba_blossom IF-Sizzlerz
areeba_blossom
areeba_blossom

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 1:30pm | IP Logged

you need to watch the episode memo because it wasn't that much brilliant either that you're holding it as a reward. 

omg i had to trample my roommate yesterday for ice cream! 

teddyyy

teddyyy IF-Rockerz
teddyyy
teddyyy

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 1:31pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by teddyyy

I've been on antihistamine's for as far as I can remember, I'm pretty sure I'm immune to them by now. The doctors dont have anything better apparently so I just have to pray that my nose behaves most of the timeLOL

That actually sucks :/ I pray your nose begins to behave again LOL.

Tranquility123

teddyyy IF-Rockerz
teddyyy
teddyyy

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 1:31pm | IP Logged
Heyy Karen!

kardooks

Go to top