hospital ward 551 CRAZINESS CONTINUE - Page 3

Posted: 7 years ago
Originally posted by teddyyy

Heyy Karen!
How was your day today Teddy, heard the weather in New York today was great!!
Originally posted by kardooks

I saw the Kunj turning negative post and refuse to indulge, I totally agree we are at a different wavelength🤣
What do you use for your hay fever, I can understand what you're going through my son suffers quite a lot from it as well, so I can relate to your sore nose.
My day was good had to head to supermarket for some fresh herbs and when I got there realized it was lunchtime, where finding a park is impossible, lucky for me a guy was leaving saw me and indicated I could get his park so my day was good😆

Dude I've been through every trick in the book. I had to change my medication because cetirizine didnt help at all. Nasal sprays irritate my nose more than they actually help. It's not nice at all, my bad days are really bad. Hope your son doesnt suffer too badly. 

I love when you find parking, its a driver's dream come true ðŸ˜†
Originally posted by kardooks

How was your day today Teddy, heard the weather in New York today was great!!

Classes went smoothly, got some work done, talked a lot LOL and the weather is BEAUTIFFULLL! I'm sitting outside so happily right now haha!
Areeba, ANYTHING is motivation when it comes to assignments. ðŸ˜†
Originally posted by Tranquility123

Dude I've been through every trick in the book. I had to change my medication because cetirizine didnt help at all. Nasal sprays irritate my nose more than they actually help. It's not nice at all, my bad days are really bad. Hope your son doesnt suffer too badly. 

I love when you find parking, its a driver's dream come true ðŸ˜†
Tell me about it the last time I had to come back home it was Soo terrible.
Fortunately he haven't had any flare ups yet, but his eyes also gets red and itchy and I hate those nasal sprays. I don't think there's anything I didn't try.
Originally posted by teddyyy

Classes went smoothly, got some work done, talked a lot LOL and the weather is BEAUTIFFULLL! I'm sitting outside so happily right now haha!
Wish I could sit outside here, the sun is scorching hot, I risk sunburn if I do that.