Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

neon145 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: sunshine_sun

Thank for welcoming... But I cannot show my pleasure since m tyoing from mobile ...my wofi is not working now... So I will watch on YouTube...after wifi connection is fixed...
Thank u but I wat to know y poonam aka shivangi quited the show...if they r so popular... Y this suicide??

dont know much about it but all the old cast have been replaced.
same old trp drama.
only swetha and vishal r left rest cast have been replaced.not just shivangi.
pinky charm thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I Agree .. Garv and Anaya chemistry is superb even jus couple of scenes they put screen on fire . Plz creatives show their scenes together .
teribts7 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I like garv n ananya... i can't seem to connect with shakti and ananya something is missing between them. It must be that Vishal chemistry with Shivangi was so sizzling that i cant get that out of my mind
(just my opinion)
Sonu.Ka.Vishal thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: kompass

I like garv n ananya... i can't seem to connect with shakti and ananyasomething is missing between them. It must be that Vishal chemistry with Shivangi was so sizzling that i cant get that out of my mind

(just my opinion)

same here garv n ananya hv more potential...shakya chemistry is lacking n d reason must b ViShi... vishal n shivi chemistry was fire they were sizzling n intense cnt feel d same wd vibha n vishal
teribts7 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sonu.Ka.Vishal

same here garv n ananya hv more potential...shakya chemistry is lacking n d reason must b ViShi... vishal n shivi chemistry was fire they were sizzling n intense cnt feel d same wd vibha n vishal

Exactly they will be different for the viewers. I wish Shivi comes back and is opposite Vishal but it looks like its going to be shakya as of now but they might change if garv and ananya have more fandom. Yeah, LaakhAm was sizzling from day one even though shakya have more scenes garv and ananya had more impact on the viewers. 
anshvi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: kompass

Exactly they will be different for the viewers. I wish Shivi comes back and is opposite Vishal but it looks like its going to be shakya as of now but they might change if garv and ananya have more fandom. Yeah, LaakhAm was sizzling from day one even though shakya have more scenes garv and ananya had more impact on the viewers. 

Exactly Garv-Ananya had more impact...something is missing between Shakya is what I personally feel
teribts7 thumbnail
Originally posted by: anshvi

Exactly Garv-Ananya had more impact...something is missing between Shakya is what I personally feel

Your not alone. I have nothing against Shakya they do look good together but the chemistry isn't there compared to Garv and Ananya