change in jodi

buchkol thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
can cvs pl make ananya's jodi with some other thakur brother instead of shakti .I kind of feel they lack chemistry n they don't look good  together(don,t want to hurt anyone its my personal opinion).

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chit15 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I like Shakti-Ananya as couple
devashree_h thumbnail
No please, Shakti and Ananya are realy good together. 
anshvi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Yes even I feel Shakti-Ananya lack chemistry...Their love story seems forced...I do think Garv-Ananya have potential.
sunshine_sun thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Ok ,one question I am watching this show since last two days n came here ...I want to know y being ponam she is not here?? Besides m liking the current show as I have never seen the previous one it seems they r very ridiculously popular... Pls if anyone answer my queries!
sunshine_sun thumbnail
Beside I am loving shati ananya Jodi...they way he was looking as if he will devour her...when she was unconscious... Wow! I don't want her to lair with anyone... They r like creepy...no offense
sunshine_sun thumbnail
Apart from it...there is no activities going here... Wat was the story ? Pls tell na in gist...m curious
girlTalks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sunshine_sun

Apart from it...there is no activities going here... Wat was the story ? Pls tell na in gist...m curious

This is begusarai S2,leap happened in april only.
Shakti is son of lakhan and poonam,lakhan was played brillantly by vishal only.
Now ,he is playing shakti marvellously as u have seen.
Regarding Anu,her bro eloped with shakti and bro's sisters,that is the reason they have kidnapped her.
She is obviously trying to escape and u know what happened 😉
Bindoo hates love,repercussion of season 1,that is completely another story,baad mai bataongi 😉
Baki koi aur batao..
P.S:welcome to the forum and we are loving shakYa 😉
neon145 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sunshine_sun

i can only say about begu part 1.
vishal played Laakhan thakur and shivangi played poonam kumari.
their son is shakti.
both had sizzling chemistry.laakhan revolted against the then bahubali PHOOLAN thakur to marry poonam.
he was fearless...koi ma ka laal paida nahi hua jo laakhan ko dara sake...but for poonam his love was eternal.
if u want to know more u can see frm start on ditto tv.khatarnak laakhan promo on youtube will give u an overview...
in india then u can see epi on andtv or ozee app.
sunshine_sun thumbnail
Thank for welcoming... But I cannot show my pleasure since m tyoing from mobile ...my wofi is not working now... So I will watch on YouTube...after wifi connection is fixed...
Thank u but I wat to know y poonam aka shivangi quited the show...if they r so popular... Y this suicide??