India-Forums

Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan
Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

new iv of subash singh(googly ho gai)

smileyanz Groupbie
smileyanz
smileyanz

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 10:19am | IP Logged
Subhash Singh talks about his upcoming movie Googly Ho Gayi featuring Parth Samthaan
Ca8cMA1UkAAaP1p

Subhash Singh,producer of upcoming movieGoogly ho gayi shares with JustShowbiz his experience in film making and much more about the movie which features TV HearthrobParth Samthaan and gorgeous Angela Krislinzki as debutants.

CejA5BuWwAAUhbG

Here are some excerpts from the interview-

What prompted you to become a producer?

Actually this is my third movie, I have been earlier associated with Chalk N Duster with Shabana Azmi and Juhi Chawla and othermovie I started with Jaya Bachchan,R Madhavan and Ayesha Takia which could not work out for some reasons which made meloose a bit money. However with good feedback from Chalk N Duster, I got opportunity to work again with new movie that is yet to release googli ho gayi which has a popular star Parth Samthaan who isheartthrob of young generation.

What is concept of your new movie?

Movie is around a guy from a village who is not that educated and is more of philanderingtypes who just want to have fun and become a hero someday. He acts like a dacoit in wedding for fun to threaten people and then there is actress Angela Krislinzki with whom he announces his love for else he will die. Then girl's mother asks him to be something in life in a year then he goes to become hero in town. He meets another struggler singer and then faces googly of life in his struggle to get his love and his dream of becoming hero. Its full fun movie for entertainment.

How is the chemistry between Parth and Angela?

Very good actually we are having workshops for past 15 days. We are yet to start with shooting of the movie. Parth is helping Angela out with acting as he is more experienced with his shows. Angela is also picking up fast with him.

Subhas Singh 20160419_235457

When will this movie be on floors?

We will start this month end.

When will this movie wrap up and release?

We plan to wrap up by July and have decided a Diwali release for now if everything goesup as planned.

Who else can we see in the movie along with leads?

We have Aditya Pancholi, Zarina Wahab and Archana Puran Singh in the movie. We also have Saurabh Shukla , Satish Kaushik and also stars of the comedy circus playing eunuchs who help hero in the city.We also have approached some bigger stars , it will be either Anil Kapoor or Sunny Deol,that is yet to be finalized.

Music plays a very important part of the movie. Who has given music for this film?

Sanjay Chandaliya and Shailendra Singh. We also have some interesting remixes of yester year hits keeping in mind theme of the moviegoogly ho gayi.

Any social message in the movie?

No it is not with any deep message. It is just about how love makes this guy go through so much to achieve his dream so it's more like whatever you dream, if you work and make effort you can get same.

Any upcoming movie that you are doing?

We are also doing one more movie with Parth where he is playing negative role and also has a bigger star who is playing hero in the movie, it has two heroines.

Message for fans.

Please pray for Parth and Angela's Jodi on screen. We hope as you liked Parth and Niti in his TV show, you will like this new Jodi.

Ca8cMA1UkAAaP1p

JustShowbiz wishes him and his team all the very best for their upcoming movie- GooglyHo gay

Edited by smileyanz - 20 April 2016 at 10:34am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sree_Redrossangellovemananbutterfly7shaan...

smileyanz Groupbie
smileyanz
smileyanz

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 10:40am | IP Logged
Im excited for parths movie 
But y subhash sir has to quote abt parth nd niti?
Parth nd anjela myt luk good but tht can never be compared to PaNi
Atleast for me PaNi is not comparable  with any Jodi onscreen...he should not drag them like this for promotions

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

saloni2497skheena444

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top