India-Forums

Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah
Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah

whose fault is it

justpurvi Senior Member
justpurvi
justpurvi

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 10:15am | IP Logged
People don't get on me with all the hateful comments and all but don't u think ke is show ke graph ke niche Jane somewhere we are also responsible

I mean first everyone was complaing how everyone is having flaws in character like being rude to each other

Which was fine bye I mean people are like that only

Then when characters turned sanskari and stuff it got boring

That's why never interfere with writers work it only lead to boring shows.

We should just sit back and enjoy.

dey.bh IF-Rockerz
dey.bh
dey.bh

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 10:56am | IP Logged
And who asked them to bring Sanskari people ?
No one complained that characters were rude or imperfect. In fact everyone here appreciated the old TMKOC where people were natural. Then they came with a brilliant idea of giving messages along with comedy. From here characters became just too good. It made the show lack consistency. Now, you cannot show Daya as a smart woman in one and go back to usual bholapan in the next. 

I too believe we are responsible but my logic is different. I believe we accept anything and that's why the TRPs are good for this show. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

surbhijainMeeraHKIndiaphorumchubbygirl

Aarti_16 IF-Dazzler
Aarti_16
Aarti_16

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
This is an entertainment market and we are consumers. We have every right to say good or bad things about the product after giving the product a fair analysis. I hope the producers listen to that feedback and look forward to suggestions so that they can improve upon it.
When TMKOC started we loved it because it was so realistic. Credit  to the original writer for creating these characters. Daya was absolutely hilarious and was loved by all. Somewhere along the way the success of Jetha-Daya popularity led them to making them larger than than the show. Hence Jethalal became ruder to his educated neighbors and Daya became smarter. Which was obviously not digested and criticism started.

If the show changes its characters it is fine because everything/everyone changes in 7 years. But then you can't make them mahaan because these are your normal everyday characters who are ordinary human beings. No one objected to little fights between society members. But Showing Babuji as Gandhij's avtaar or Daya as know-it-all woman or Tapu sena as the superheros for their age will not work and hence the protest starts. And believe me everyone loves the show and still wants to see good episodes. If they are boring then that also must be communicated.

But the CVS must be ready to listen to viewers's comments and also take some risks too !

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

surbhijainMeeraHKIndiaphorumchubbygirl-Tulips-

Indiaphorum IF-Dazzler
Indiaphorum
Indiaphorum

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
Oh how I miss the old epis! Can watch them over and over again. But wish they hadn't changed the show to what it is now. Old was gold. These new episodes are just light-hearted but can never match the old epis in terms of acting, content, humor etc. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

surbhijainchubbygirl

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top