Posted: 7 years ago
Finally... Vani put some pea sized brain to arnav. Super update
Finally he got some sense 
awesome update. ASR finally confessed
Please update soon. ...
Eagerly waiting for kushi's reaction. ...

Awesome update.
Finally he said what she was waiting to listen for so long. Hope they get together now.
Thanks for PM.

BUDDY ME FOR PMs.

~37~

Khushi looked with tears in her eyes as a smile spread on her lips hearing Arnav's confession. He was hugging her so hard, she felt trapped within his manly scent surrounding her and she hugged him back. 

"I love you too. I love you so much. You don't know how much I have craved for you to say this to me." she whispered against his chest and he hugged her tighter, burying his face into her hair. 

~

"MUMMY! What are you doing here?" Tara excitedly went to Khushi when Arnav bought Khushi into the car and sat her down. Tara came into Khushi's lap and wrapped her tiny arms around her.

"Your papa just told me that he loves me." Khushi was even more excited than Tara making Arnav chuckle at her childlike innocence. 

"Ofcourse he loves you! Anyone man love you and marry you, you are the best!" Tara smiled as Khushi pulled Tara's cheeks before looking at Arnav and blushing. Arnav leaned in and tried to kiss Khushi but suddenly Tara interrupted as she went into Arnav's lap and pulled at his shirt.

"Papa, how old are you?" Tara asked.

"Uh, I'm 28." Arnav answered. 

"Really? I think you are 4 years old just like me. Because when I was born, you became a papa. Are you understanding? You and I are of the same age, papa." Tara said making Khushi burst into laughter while Arnav's eyes went wide.

"No..no, sweetheart, I'm not 4. Do I look 4 years old to you? Look how tall I am!" Arnav responded and then Tara tried to go into Khushi's lap again making Arnav hold Tara's arm and pull her back to him. 

"Tara is mine." Arnav smirked as he looked at Khushi's disappointed face.

"Let me spend time with Tara! I haven't been with her since so long.." Khushi whined.

"No, Khushi, Tara is forever mine." Arnav hugged Tara very tightly making Khushi pout.

Arnav looked at the sadness on Khushi's face and tried to kiss her again but this time too Tara interrupted the silence. 

"Papa, I feel bad for cows. People take their milk. It's not right. People don't even ask the cow's permission before taking its milk. Don't you think it's wrong?" Tara spoke hurtfully making both Arnav and Khushi laugh a bit. 

"Tara and her never-ending questions.." Arnav held Tara's hand and kissed it before picking her up and putting her into Khushi's lap making all the sadness disappear from Khushi's face. She mouthed a 'thank you' to Arnav while he began driving.

~

"Arnavji?" Khushi tiptoed into the bedroom late at night, she had spent so much time with Tara cos she missed her so much and Tara wouldn't let her go. When she finally came to the bedroom she thought Arnav will be awake and working on his laptop but he was on the bed with a blanket over him.

She sighed disappointingly before walking towards the bed but the moment she tried to lift the blanket to sleep beside him, he screamed making her scared as he wrapped his arm around her and pulled her on top of him. Chuckling uncontrollably.

"You scared me! I thought you were asleep.." Khushi smiled as he cupped her face and kissed her hard. He rolled over, putting her body underneath him as he kept kissing her before he moved away and began kissing her face and neck.

"You really thought I will let this day get over without kissing you? It's not so easy to escape Arnav Singh Raizada." Arnav murmured huskily against her skin before coming up to her and kissing her lips firmly again..

I will update this story everyday but for that it needs to get likes so that I know people are reading/have read it or not. So please hit like button soon on the chapters of this story :)  

Edited by -cuteee.tigress - 7 years ago
Yeah!!! OK finally he said it , brilliant, loved it
yayyy... finally arnav said it...
but what will br khushis reaction?