Posted: 7 years ago
Resonance thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Stupid Arnav πŸ˜‘ 
Nice both Khushi and the baby are fine
Barun_Superfan thumbnail
Just read ur story..its lovely..great job πŸ˜Š Update soon...
Natalia thumbnail
Atleast he realised!
 But a request to you, please don't make his confession to khushi about jos love as yet another 'I love you dammit' . It's become a clich. A different style would be refreshing.
pink_kitten thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8

BUDDY ME FOR PMs.

~36~

"Papa!!!!" 

Tara ran and hugged Arnav as he pulled her up into his arms and hugged her. 

"Talk to you later, Aman. Finalize that deal." he said on his bluetooth before turning it off as he focused his attention on Tara. He had come to pick her from school. 

It's been a week that Khushi has been in the hospital, she was staying there for additional check-ups until she becomes completely fine. 

"Papa, will mummy come home today?" Tara asked sadly as Arnav put her on his lap as he got inside the car and handed a box of food for her. 

"No, she'll come tomorrow or day after tomorrow. Tara misses her mummy?" Arnav asked softly as he nuzzled his nose into Tara's cheek and kissed her there while she took bites of her jalapeno sandwich.

"Yes, papa. But when we saw her yesterday her stomach was sooo big! Papa, I feel like mummy will burst like a balloon!" Tara spoke, wide-eyed as Arnav broke into chuckles.

"No, she won't, sweetheart. Her body may look like a balloon to you, but you should know that the body of a woman is the closest thing to magic in this world. Your mother is amazing." Arnav held Tara's small palm and kissed it. 

"I miss mummy..I miss everything about her, even when she used to shout at me to complete my homework." Tara cuddled to Arnav's chest and he nodded as Tara started falling asleep on him.

Suddenly, his phone rung and his eyes widened as he saw the text that shocked him beyond limits...  

~

"Where is Khushi!? WHERE IS SHE?!" Arnav screamed as he reached the hospital counter. He had just heard of the terrorist attacks in this area of the city. The hospital was so destroyed and the police and injured people were all around him.

"I-I have to check.." the woman spoke as she looked through her file but Arnav was so impatient that he rushed everywhere inside the hospital, his whole body was sweating and his heart was going crazy as he saw horrific images of dead people infront of his eyes. He cried out. He was feeling so many things all at once. Sympathy for those people, fear about Khushi's condition, helplessness. He ran out of the hospital. The harsh sunlight was making him dizzy.

"Arnavji?"

He heard her soft voice from behind, and his heart skipped several beats. 

He turned around, gasping, to find Khushi standing infront.

His jaw clenched and he rushed towards her, he held her so tightly by her shoulders that she screamed.

He touched her body here and there checking if she's alright.

"WHERE THE F*CK WERE YOU!?" Arnav yelled in Khushi's face, making her sob and get scared at how angry and a total mess he looked. 

"I..I had gone for a walk but then I heard about the attacks at this area so I stayed at the park. I tried to call  you but your phone was unreachable." she clarified quickly.

His fists clenched and he hugged her tightly, he stroked her back as his extremely fast beating heart pressed against her chest.

"Do you..do you even know how scared I was?" Arnav sobbed, making Khushi's eyes widen. He is crying?!!!

She has never heard ASR cry. It was so...weird. 

She swallowed the lump in her throat and patted his back.

"Ssshh. I-ummm!-I-I'm fine, the baby is fine. E-everything is ok." Khushi soothed confusedly and shockingly. Not knowing how to react.

"I thought something happened to you!" he roared, looking at her and cupping her face as he kissed her very hard. Arnav pulled away from her after a minute and buried his face into the crook of her neck. "I-I thought I lost you. You have no idea how much I love you. I love you so f**king much. I love you, I love you Khushi, I love you! I love you. I love you so much!"

Edited by -cuteee.tigress - 7 years ago
sweta_b thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Fantastic update!!! Woooh hoo I am the first one Edited by sweta_b - 7 years ago
Angeline124 thumbnail
Nice update
Loved it
Arnav at last said that he love her
wow
continue soon
bellarosa thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
awesome
happy that khushi is fine 
he confessed
please continue soon πŸ˜Š
paddu503 thumbnail
Awesome update. ...
Finally he confessed his love. ...waiting for this moment. ...
Continue soon please. ...waiting for kushi's reaction. ...