Posted: 7 years ago
Awesome update...
I hope everything gets fine for both Khushi and the baby
pink_kitten thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8

BUDDY ME FOR PMs.

~35~

Arnav sat in his car early morning as he sipped some black coffee from the container that he had told his driver to bring. He didn't wanna stay in the hospital cos the thought of Khushi going through a surgery that may kill his child made him feel sick.

He gulped and wiped another tear, he can't believe how much he was crying. Arnav Singh Raizada hates tears..this is the first time he has cried. He never even cried when Aliya left him. He was just numb and depressed at that time. 

And then it hit him: why did he save Khushi? Why? Why not his baby?

"I love my baby the most in this world."

He had said these words yesterday. He really thought he loves his baby the most.

Then why does the thought of Khushi dying made a scream of pain emerge from his heart? He obviously felt very hurt thinking of the baby's death but the thought of Khushi's death made him want to die too.

Was Khushi really so important to him?

His breathing fastened and he took out his phone. He went through his photo gallery before he came across a picture they had taken of him, Tara and Khushi when they were at the farmhouse vacation.

He saw the beautiful smile on Khushi's lips as she held Tara in her lap and a small smile came on Arnav's lips too. Seeing her happy made him feel so happy, peaceful and relaxed. While the thought of her being in pain always made him panic. 

Khushi is so important. She is..maybe the most important person to Arnav Singh Raizada.

~

"The surgery went fine. Congrats Mr Raizada! The baby and the mother both are fine." Arnav was greeted with this good news when he went inside the hospital at evening after the completion of the surgery.

His heart jumped with happiness. He didn't know what he did to get so much happiness and good luck. He thanked the doctor a million times before he smilingly went inside the ICU to find Khushi laying inside on the bed with a tired expression on her face.

She tried to get up when he came but he rushed towards her and held her back, laying her on the bed again.

"Don't get up." Arnav spoke softly. Khushi looked at him with shock and confusion written in her eyes.

"Th-the doctor told me that the surgery was risky and she asked if the baby or me should be saved." Khushi mentioned, making Arnav's eyes jerk up at Khushi. "And..and you chose me. Why?"

Arnav swallowed hard, he did not know what to say. It was ironic that ASR can speak confidently infront of so many powerful people in his office meetings, he can destroy anyone with just a click of his finger but infront of Khushi he became so different.

"C-come on, Khushi, if you die what will happen of Tara?" Arnav rolled his eyes, he didn't know why he didn't say the truth. 

Khushi laughed and nodded, believing his words though a small part of her expected to hear that he didn't want her to die as if she matters a lot to him. Khushi smiled a bit at him as he leaned in and kissed her forehead.

"I'm glad you and the baby are alright." Arnav said before he started to leave so that she can rest.

Also, if you die..what will happen of me?

His heart whispered as he walked out of the ICU but Arnav ignored that truthful whisper.

I will update this story everyday but for that it needs to get likes so that I know people are reading/have read it or not. So please hit like button soon on the chapters of this story :)  Edited by -cuteee.tigress - 7 years ago
Angel1998 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Oh god !
Arnav is such a dimwit 
aaliya18 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Lovely update.He realised khushi is important but he didn't get that actually he loves her. Poor khushi. She hoped that he would say she matters a lot to him. Continue soon. Love you.Edited by aaliya18 - 7 years ago
ang87 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Make arnav confess yaar.
Nice update
ChitraF thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Glad both are fine.. but this Arnav.. 😕 when he is going to say..
Huleygirl thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wonderful update
So glad to have you back
chinnulu thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 9
Nice one
Arnav is the most stupidest person, even when he realise Khushi's importance in his life cannot he just voice it out to her. Poor girl she was expecting him to say she matters to him and was dissappointed when he gave dumb reason.

Thanks for the PM