Posted: 7 years ago

Again hurted her
when he will realise his
feelings stupid him
Poor khushi
deewani_29 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
FINALLY !!! I was waiting for so long , atlast you updated it , brilliant update girl , loved it ðŸ˜Š
ashnitaa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Superb update. 
Arnav is really stupid. 
farcry thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hey! I loved it very much! Sooo romantic...<3
Ilovemsk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for updating!
I guess she is just mega senti, hope arnav finds out how she feeling soon!
and thanks for the pm sweetie!
nehaT1512 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I LOVE THIS STORY!! Please do update it soon!
smilejans thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Come on arnav, what you are showing, say that in words.
bbsai thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Hi Vani,

Please post a new update. 😊
pink_kitten thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: bbsai

Hi Vani,

Please post a new update. 😊

OMG I know you from Bollywood forum ðŸ˜³ I love Salman too! <3
pink_kitten thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8

BUDDY ME FOR PMs.

~34~

Arnav knocked on the washroom door for the nth time as Khushi sobbed inside. 

"Khushi, come out." his tone was commanding.

She didn't answer. She had stopped talking to him as the numb emptiness filled her - the same feeling she got everyday when she used to be in the unloved marriage with ASR.

The only difference is that she doesn't have the mangalsutra and sindoor anymore that atleast made her feel a little bit belonged to Arnav, that made her feel like despite all his flaws and ignorance, she still was his wife. 

"Khushi, please." his voice was huskily tired.

Oh great. The almighty ASR is saying please!

"I'm sorry that I called it sex. What should I replace that with? I will take my words back. Tell me the synonyms to sex. Wait, I will get a dictionary and we will search for what I should name the activity when two people f**k each other." Arnav spoke sarcastically, finally his tiredness was bringing out his arrogance and ego.

"Is that it? You f**ked me and I f**ked you? That's all you think that our intimacy was?" Khushi asked angrily and Arnav's eyes went wide as she said that F-word. It turned him on and he could his feel his pants tighten.

"Yes, Khushi, what else? What else is that?" the ease with which he said this, made her want to murder him.

"Baby, please forgive me if I end up murdering your father today." Khushi talked to her pregnant stomach.

"I heard you! This door is not soundproof, remember that." Arnav chuckled at Khushi making murder plans for him. 

"Don't say all that to my Baby, Khushi. What if my baby starts thinking that it's okay to murder people? You want to make my baby into a criminal?" Arnav scolded humorously. "I love my baby way too much, Khushi. Don't teach bad things to my baby. I love my baby the most in this world."

Khushi smiled through her tears hearing the love Arnav has for the baby that is growing inside her. 

She knew that it should be enough for her that he loves Tara and their unborn baby. But she wasn't feeling so selfless anymore.. the more time that she spent with Arnav, the more that he touched her, the more that he kissed her, the more that he took care of her, the more she wanted his love. Craved his love. She wanted his romance..she wasn't satisfied with him just loving their children.

It made her feel so greedy but she can't control the feelings of her heart, can she?

Suddenly, Arnav's phone rung and he got an important business call. 

He disconnected and then knocked on the door again. "Take care of yourself. I have to go, I have some work."

~

7 hours later:

Arnav was busy in a conference call before he got a text that made his heart sink into his chest..

He rushed out of office and went to the hospital before finding Khushi laying on the hospital bed, she was unconscious and it made him so restless. Panic rose in his chest as he glanced at her pregnant stomach and his breathing fastened before he walked towards the doctor and slammed his fist on her desk.

"How is she now? What happened to her?"

"Mr Raizada..Khushi is so weak for this pregnancy. I have detected abnormalities in her uterus. I have to do a surgery on her. I am not sure if I will be able to save both the baby and the mother." the doctor spoke with a sigh of sympathy as she saw Arnav's eyes fill with tears and his features twist into pain. "I want you to sign these papers, Mr Raizada.."

She kept a folder infront of him as he looked down at it, breathlessly.

"You have to give me a confirmation whether you would want me to save the mother or the baby if the surgery does not go well." 

Arnav's heart sunk in his chest and he wanted to scream and cry out. So many memories and flashes and emotions sped through his mind, he wanted to break down and sob. He has never felt so much pain before. Ever.

He held the pen and read the document before taking a deep breath. His shaky fingers signed on an option. "I want you to save Khushi."

I will update this story everyday but for that it needs to get likes so that I know people are reading/have read it or not. So please hit like button soon on the chapters of this story :) 

Edited by -cuteee.tigress - 7 years ago