Tashan-e-Ishq
Tashan-e-Ishq

Oh for goodness sake!! (Page 4)

-Dracarys. IF-Stunnerz
-Dracarys.
-Dracarys.

BollyCurry Visual Effect

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 11:04am | IP Logged
This is what I am over and over saying that all his marriage thing is just a condition that yuvi will put,Have we seen any pictures or video spoilers,any artical confirming yuvle marriage?
Poeple need to stop getting so negetive and for once look at thing positively!

Recently made this post,It would be great to have you views on this!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-sumaiya-teddyyy

-sumaiya- IF-Rockerz
-sumaiya-
-sumaiya-

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 11:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by teddyyy

SUMI COME HERE I WANNA GIVE YOU A BEAR HUG AND GEELI CHUMMI

Lol Teds you're too cute!Embarrassed *Walks over to Teds to collect her hug and geeli chummi*

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

teddyyy

teddyyy IF-Rockerz
teddyyy
teddyyy

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 11:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -sumaiya-

SUMI COME HERE I WANNA GIVE YOU A BEAR HUG AND GEELI CHUMMI

Lol Teds you're too cute!Embarrassed*Walks over to Teds to collect her hug and geeli chummi*

Lmao now I am beary pleased LOL

-sumaiya-

-sumaiya- IF-Rockerz
-sumaiya-
-sumaiya-

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 11:08am | IP Logged

Like I'm pretty chill you know me but seeing all the negativity and the CRAZYYY assumptions I wanna hit my head against a wall it's like arguing with these people is useless but I gotta stand up for my baby Kunj and my homies Twinj like W*F HAVE WE BEEN WATCHING THE SAME SHOW AS THEM???

Ugh I just love you Yaar, thank you for being sensible and awesome.

Same here Teds...It's just the negative atmosphere on the forum is a real downer! Especially when people like you and me are really enjoying the show!
I don't even understand WHERE they get these crazy notions from? Like Yuvi tried to kill Mahi yet people STILL believe Twinkle can EVER love a monster like him?

Thanks hon I love you too!Hug

teddyyy

dksamma Senior Member
dksamma
dksamma

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 11:10am | IP Logged
Thank you for making such a postive post in what seems to be a torrent of negativity on the forum! 
I don't know why people are so surprised that Twinkle and Kunj's relationship is being tested. Its a Indian daily soap for crying out loud! Of ocurse we are going to have tracks like these. But we should also realize that KUnj and Twinkle are endgame and there is no way Yuvi is going to win! 

-sumaiya-

-sumaiya- IF-Rockerz
-sumaiya-
-sumaiya-

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 11:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Anisha.

I love you for this Hug People really need to calm down and put things into perspective...  don't know why they jump to conclusions on the very first instance Shocked Just relax and let the track unfold!

Thanks Anisha!Hug

Certain members have a tendency to jump on the negative bandwagon with just a few confusing scenes and promos! In fact sometimes I think they relish in spreading negativity! I think this will be a great turning point in TwiNj's life!

.Khamosh.

teddyyy IF-Rockerz
teddyyy
teddyyy

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 11:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .FlightOfEagle.

This is what I am over and over saying that all his marriage thing is just a condition that yuvi will put,Have we seen any pictures or video spoilers,any artical confirming yuvle marriage?
Poeple need to stop getting so negetive and for once look at thing positively!

Recently made this post,It would be great to have you views on this!

EVERYONE GO READ THIS!!!

-sumaiya-

-sumaiya- IF-Rockerz
-sumaiya-
-sumaiya-

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 11:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Komal1298

Forum people claiming kunj to be turned into negative will fa down hands on palm... seriously i wont mind shouting at this much negativity.. u seriously think fr all d deeds yuvi fid he is ever gonna turn into +ve oneAngry

You know that's the BIGGEST joke I've ever heard...Kunj turning negative! Like WTH?! Have people been watching the same show as I have? Kunj can't hurt a fly never mind turn negative!
As for Yuvi, that guy has sunk so low there's no scope for him becoming positive AT ALL! Certain members of the forum just relish in their negative thoughts!

teddyyy

Go to top