Oh for goodness sake!! (Page 3)

lips88 Senior Member
lips88
lips88

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 10:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -sumaiya-

Originally posted by lips88

Can people seriously start taking a chill pill?! What's with all the negativity floating around on the forum?!

I log in to see how the episode went because let's face it the past few days have been really high on the emotional quotient and I for one am really enjoying this phase...What do I see though? Posts on Yuvi becoming positive, Kunj becoming negative and Yuvi and Twinkle are going to be the next great pair?!! Like what even!

I will reiterate this over and over till people actually understand the memo even if they already have it! KUNJ AND TWINKLE ARE ENDGAME! KUNJ WILL NOT BECOME NEGATIVE! YUVI IS THE MAIN ANTAGONIST AND ALWAYS WILL BE!!

Zain himself has said there's no scope for him turning positive and that he enjoys playing the negative shades of Yuvraaj Luthra, so what's with all the hullabaloo?

For once can't we see the episodes play out before making assumptions? That too negative ones! The forum is usually a very pleasant place to be but the negative posts are a real downer and really affects the happy atmosphere of the forum! 

you are absolutely right. some people have become mad unnecessarily spreading negativity.
They are not understanding TEI is different. CV's know TWINJ are the TRP gainers..they have always indicated no matter what TWINJ was, are and always will be endgame.
This track is to increase the TRP..thats it..I knew it this kind of negativity will spread once this track unfolds..so better to chill guys.

Message to all the positive people cum TWINJ fans out there.. dont panic guys..just ignore the negativity..enjoy the suspense, enjoy Twinj..because we all know Twinj cant separate..

NO MATTER WHAT TWINJ WILL ALWAYS BE TOGETHER..

It's become like a routine for some members...A few scenes here and there and the negativity starts pouring in...Never mind that a few episodes later all is hunky dory...But nope, negativity is a must!

TwiNj are endgame and people can take it to the bank!

best way to ignore this is to just avoid replying on such negative posts..ignorance is bliss..

we twinj lovers should sleep aaram se taking a chill pill coz m 100% sure this track will lead to twinj consummation..trust me..from childhood m watching hindi serials..m laughing hard reading such negative posts..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-sumaiya-

.Ragini. IF-Sizzlerz
.Ragini.
.Ragini.

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 10:55am | IP Logged
Sumi i love ya
I think this sums it all up! 
Big bear hugHug

-sumaiya-

-sumaiya- IF-Rockerz
-sumaiya-
-sumaiya-

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 11:01am | IP Logged

Can people seriously start taking a chill pill?! What's with all the negativity floating around on the forum?!

I log in to see how the episode went because let's face it the past few days have been really high on the emotional quotient and I for one am really enjoying this phase...What do I see though? Posts on Yuvi becoming positive, Kunj becoming negative and Yuvi and Twinkle are going to be the next great pair?!! Like what even!

I will reiterate this over and over till people actually understand the memo even if they already have it! KUNJ AND TWINKLE ARE ENDGAME! KUNJ WILL NOT BECOME NEGATIVE! YUVI IS THE MAIN ANTAGONIST AND ALWAYS WILL BE!!

Zain himself has said there's no scope for him turning positive and that he enjoys playing the negative shades of Yuvraaj Luthra, so what's with all the hullabaloo?

For once can't we see the episodes play out before making assumptions? That too negative ones! The forum is usually a very pleasant place to be but the negative posts are a real downer and really affects the happy atmosphere of the forum! 

you are absolutely right. some people have become mad unnecessarily spreading negativity.
They are not understanding TEI is different. CV's know TWINJ are the TRP gainers..they have always indicated no matter what TWINJ was, are and always will be endgame.
This track is to increase the TRP..thats it..I knew it this kind of negativity will spread once this track unfolds..so better to chill guys.

Message to all the positive people cum TWINJ fans out there.. dont panic guys..just ignore the negativity..enjoy the suspense, enjoy Twinj..because we all know Twinj cant separate..

NO MATTER WHAT TWINJ WILL ALWAYS BE TOGETHER..

It's become like a routine for some members...A few scenes here and there and the negativity starts pouring in...Never mind that a few episodes later all is hunky dory...But nope, negativity is a must!

TwiNj are endgame and people can take it to the bank!

best way to ignore this is to just avoid replying on such negative posts..ignorance is bliss..

we twinj lovers should sleep aaram se taking a chill pill coz m 100% sure this track will lead to twinj consummation..trust me..from childhood m watching hindi serials..m laughing hard reading such negative posts..

Yeah I don't bother replying on those posts...Don't feel like banging my head against a brick wall!LOL

I'm perfectly fine with the track...In fact loving it right now...I just don't like the atmosphere on the forum itself with the negative posts...It's good to see though that there's more positivity than negativity!LOL
teddyyy IF-Rockerz
teddyyy
teddyyy

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 11:01am | IP Logged
SUMI COME HERE I WANNA GIVE YOU A BEAR HUG AND GEELI CHUMMI

-sumaiya-

-sumaiya- IF-Rockerz
-sumaiya-
-sumaiya-

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 11:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Ragini.

Sumi i love ya
I think this sums it all up! 
Big bear hugHug

Aww thanks Ragini! I love you too hon!Embarrassed
Right back at you!Hug
teddyyy IF-Rockerz
teddyyy
teddyyy

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 11:03am | IP Logged
Like I'm pretty chill you know me but seeing all the negativity and the CRAZYYY assumptions I wanna hit my head against a wall it's like arguing with these people is useless but I gotta stand up for my baby Kunj and my homies Twinj like W*F HAVE WE BEEN WATCHING THE SAME SHOW AS THEM???

Ugh I just love you Yaar, thank you for being sensible and awesome.

-sumaiya-

.Khamosh. IF-Stunnerz
.Khamosh.
.Khamosh.

I love you for this Hug People really need to calm down and put things into perspective...  don't know why they jump to conclusions on the very first instance Shocked Just relax and let the track unfold!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-sumaiya-teddyyy

Komal1298 Senior Member
Komal1298
Komal1298

Forum people claiming kunj to be turned into negative will fa down hands on palm... seriously i wont mind shouting at this much negativity.. u seriously think fr all d deeds yuvi fid he is ever gonna turn into +ve oneAngry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-sumaiya-teddyyy

Go to top