India-Forums

Tashan-e-Ishq
Tashan-e-Ishq

Oh for goodness sake!!

-sumaiya- IF-Rockerz
-sumaiya-
-sumaiya-

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 10:11am | IP Logged

Can people seriously start taking a chill pill?! What's with all the negativity floating around on the forum?!

I log in to see how the episode went because let's face it the past few days have been really high on the emotional quotient and I for one am really enjoying this phase...What do I see though? Posts on Yuvi becoming positive, Kunj becoming negative and Yuvi and Twinkle are going to be the next great pair?!! Like what even!

I will reiterate this over and over till people actually understand the memo even if they already have it! KUNJ AND TWINKLE ARE ENDGAME! KUNJ WILL NOT BECOME NEGATIVE! YUVI IS THE MAIN ANTAGONIST AND ALWAYS WILL BE!!

Zain himself has said there's no scope for him turning positive and that he enjoys playing the negative shades of Yuvraaj Luthra, so what's with all the hullabaloo?

For once can't we see the episodes play out before making assumptions? That too negative ones! The forum is usually a very pleasant place to be but the negative posts are a real downer and really affects the happy atmosphere of the forum! 

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

DAPSGskamanidksamma-WalkThatWay-Komal1298Sdeakardooksprem_diwanitikitteddyyyIansomer1_Zawra_perkiliciouskusharberry.Khamosh.Sherni_Jerry

_Zawra_ IF-Sizzlerz
_Zawra_
_Zawra_

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 10:16am | IP Logged
Omg i love you for making this post

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-sumaiya-

_Zawra_ IF-Sizzlerz
_Zawra_
_Zawra_

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 10:18am | IP Logged
Plzzz giys yuvle not gonna happen.. stop panicking abhi lets the track move for God sake

-sumaiya-

kusharberry IF-Sizzlerz
kusharberry
kusharberry

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 10:18am | IP Logged
omg dear i just loved ur post

-sumaiya-

lips88 Senior Member
lips88
lips88

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 10:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -sumaiya-

Can people seriously start taking a chill pill?! What's with all the negativity floating around on the forum?!

I log in to see how the episode went because let's face it the past few days have been really high on the emotional quotient and I for one am really enjoying this phase...What do I see though? Posts on Yuvi becoming positive, Kunj becoming negative and Yuvi and Twinkle are going to be the next great pair?!! Like what even!

I will reiterate this over and over till people actually understand the memo even if they already have it! KUNJ AND TWINKLE ARE ENDGAME! KUNJ WILL NOT BECOME NEGATIVE! YUVI IS THE MAIN ANTAGONIST AND ALWAYS WILL BE!!

Zain himself has said there's no scope for him turning positive and that he enjoys playing the negative shades of Yuvraaj Luthra, so what's with all the hullabaloo?

For once can't we see the episodes play out before making assumptions? That too negative ones! The forum is usually a very pleasant place to be but the negative posts are a real downer and really affects the happy atmosphere of the forum! 

you are absolutely right. some people have become mad unnecessarily spreading negativity.
They are not understanding TEI is different. CV's know TWINJ are the TRP gainers..they have always indicated no matter what TWINJ was, are and always will be endgame.
This track is to increase the TRP..thats it..I knew it this kind of negativity will spread once this track unfolds..so better to chill guys.

Message to all the positive people cum TWINJ fans out there.. dont panic guys..just ignore the negativity..enjoy the suspense, enjoy Twinj..because we all know Twinj cant separate..

NO MATTER WHAT TWINJ WILL ALWAYS BE TOGETHER..

-sumaiya-

-sumaiya- IF-Rockerz
-sumaiya-
-sumaiya-

Originally posted by ZawraMalik

Thanks hon! It's really annoying to see all the negativity and people making assumptions before anything actually happens!
Iansomer1 IF-Sizzlerz
Iansomer1
Iansomer1

exctly sumaiya i have had enough

Lets joiin th epositive squad thats wat we named ourselves lol
few awesome memebrs including em

We r going to take the negativity and throw it outta window
thisis a positive place
yuvle is no chance

yuvi is negative and rahega
yuvle isnt even a couple

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-sumaiya-prem_diwani

_Zawra_ IF-Sizzlerz
_Zawra_
_Zawra_

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 10:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -sumaiya-

Originally posted by ZawraMalik

Thanks hon! It's really annoying to see all the negativity and people making assumptions before anything actually happens!
ditto..
Lets bring back the postivity its enough now

-sumaiya-

Go to top