Kumkum Bhagya

Abhigya OS : Honeymooon In Paris

-Dellz- IF-Rockerz
-Dellz-
-Dellz-

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 10:10am | IP Logged

Honeymoon In Paris

In the Airport(Paris)

Pragya looks at her husband romantically "I am so happy Abhi we have come for our honeymoon to Paris.wow limousine for us yippee"

Abhi smiles " Don't be so happy now its self there are more surprises waiting for you jaan"

Pragya : My cutie husband so much u planned for us right now then what will happen later

In the Hotel
Pragya gets irritated "Shona you are just come from Delhi and you are  stuck on your laptop .I guess I should  have not brought the laptop along with me"

Abhi replies innocently "Please jaan.1 imp project is there in Paris so that's I booked this as a honeymoon trip so sorry."

Pragya makes a puppy face and was angry with him she went near the pool side and thinking when he do things what he has come here for she slept on the poolside recliner Abhi came near and carried her on his bare arms to their room and placed her on the bed

Abhi cupped her face and sorry love. I promise the next morning and remaining 2 days of our honeymoon I will shower you with surprises.

In the Morning

Pragya gets up and sees a note  it said come to the restaurant downshe gets ready arrives at the restaurant there was a seat booked for her she sat there

A waiter arrives and says to her  " Maam her you go your breakfast ,and this a note please read it after you finish eating"

Pragya was surprised  and she read it and it said  to come Paris plage the chauffer will drop you.Pragya reaches the Paris Plage and gets a note along with a rose from a small boy and  it said " To turn back " and she saw her darling husband

Pragya ran into into his arms and hugged him "where you went I was missing you "Abhi smirks "so fast you started missing me jaan come I will takle you to the yacht".

Abhi(In the evening he blindfolded her eyes  and took her to see the Eiffel tower )Jaan now you can open your eyes how is it...

Pragya : Beautiful the lights on the tower gives a beautiful to it. It's really beautiful.

Abhi : But  not as beautiful as you are my chand(moon)so Pragya says and not sweet like my honey...

In their Room  

He again blindfold her eyes and puts clothes on her for it's a surprise and carries her to the poolside .he opens her eyes and she sees the pol decorated with rose petals and water candles

Abhi : Go inside gently and step by step (he slowly removes some candles out so that they can romance properly)

The fountain in the pool started to recycle as it was on it gave a good ambience they romance in the pool

saanson ko saanson mein dhalne do zara
dheemi si dhadkan ko badhne do zara
lamhon ki guzarish hai yeh paas aa jaayen
hum.. hum tum..
tum.. hum tum..

aankhon mein humko utarne do zara
baahon mein humko pighalne do zara
lamhon ki guzarish hai ye paas aa jaayen
hum.. hum tum..
tum.. hum tum..

he again carries her on his arms and places her on the bed they both kiss each other they then kiss each on their  cheeks and they both made love ...

After few months

In Abhi Pragya room

Pragya was busy writing in her personal diary. Suddenly Abhi came from behind and going to have a look on it

Pragya hesitates "Abhi what are you doing"  (she was trying to hide da book by her dupatta in a haste) Abhi replies "Why Pragya ? Why can't I see what you are writing."

Pragya replies "No,this is my personal diary and no one has a right to see it ".Abhi gets irritated Pragya,we discussed that we will share each and every secret and matter towards each other without hiding" Pragya feels sad from inside and she tries to hide her feelings.

Pragya smartly replies "Yes ,but this is my personal diary and personal diary sharing we didn't discuss to share about it" Abhi gets angry "I am your husband dammit,I have a full right to know about you and get to know about you ". Pragya innocently replies "But this is my personal diary".

Abhi replies "FINE" and he leaves the room giving a angry glare at her. Pragya's POV "I also don't like to make you angry on such silly topics but I did this because when your birthday comes then I will finish writing the last page of this diary and give as a gift to you and I am trying my best to finish the writing this diary as tomorrow is your birthday Abhi

In Pragya Abhi's Room

Abhi freshen himself and comes out from the  bathroom and sees the room decorated with roses and red candles and on the recliner a gift with a note "Happy Birthday Abhi and this gift is your patience sweet fruit "

Pragya comes from the door and says " Open the gift Abhi " A sweet smile plays on to Abhi face and he replies sweetly "Okay"

Abhi opens the gift and sees a diary,and he becomes happy and says to Pragya "This is the same diary,that you were trying to hide it from me"

Pragya smiles Yes Abhi,in this diary it has the love story from the day we met to this day "Abhi replies " To this day meaning ?" Pragya indicates him to see the last page ,he looks at last page to just know what she has written at the ending and it says "Today is Abhi's birthday and today I am writing this last page and I am going to give this diary to him and also tell him on his special day that in our this love journey,a new chapter is going to add in,mine and Abhi's love mark " Abhi looks at Pragya's eyes deeply and his hears are waiting to hear that yes that weather is doubt is true or not " Pragya takes his hand and places on her belly " Abhi what you are thinking is true,yes you are going to be a father " Abhi kisses  Pragya on her forehead and hugs her and says "This is the world's best gift I ever received" .

"Really Abhi ","Yes its true"-Abhi replies

The End

Edited by -Dellz- - 20 April 2016 at 10:10am

The following 29 member(s) liked the above post:

wasuthecrazyapratheba007Radhika_Gakshayakannanshrutigaur37riatagoresneharjun92popstarsita_ramaanu012vinii01fSharmchubbygirlHeatsha8176--simmi--enthusiasticritikaagrawal.Harini.Dark-BeautyPriyaSweety-Anujasminerahulsanghita0000newmoon18ameena671jeb1Sowmii_cutieetaahir004Linsie-DZ-

jasminerahul IF-Sizzlerz
jasminerahul
jasminerahul

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 11:14am | IP Logged
Thanku so much 4 this OS.
This is the 1st Abhigya OS I read.I felt like reading one on them by u seeing d make over promo of Pragya in KB promo.Though u have used only one makeover pic of pragya in ur OS I'm damn happy.They reached Paris.How he surprised her showing d tower light n the dialogues they said 2 themselves were damn romantic.But he did'nt take her to yacht?I waited 4 that too as he said so.pool romance was so romantic with saason song.no words.i was wondering y pragya is hiding d diary making Abhi angry.But it was 2 surprise him on his b'day.Their luv story was written in d diary.And they r going 2 b parents too.Abhi got d best b'day gift.Such a sweet romantic OS

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Dellz-Linsie

TeluguAmmayi IF-Stunnerz
TeluguAmmayi
TeluguAmmayi

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 11:17am | IP Logged
So sweet and short..
Thanks for writing...

Sometime cute admist all the crap in the show...

Edited by -HappyLove - 20 April 2016 at 11:20am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Dellz-

PriyaSweety-Anu IF-Sizzlerz
PriyaSweety-Anu
PriyaSweety-Anu

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 7:00am | IP Logged
Thanks for PM,Dear.Smile
It was So Beautiful OS.Smile
Abhigya Love Moments were so Cute.Embarrassed
The Pics were so Nice.Smile
Please write like this.Smile

Edited by PriyaCherry - 22 April 2016 at 7:00am
newmoon18 IF-Sizzlerz
newmoon18
newmoon18

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 7:20am | IP Logged
nice
ameena671 IF-Sizzlerz
ameena671
ameena671

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 11:55am | IP Logged
wow awesome os loved it thank you for pm.
Heatsha8176 IF-Rockerz
Heatsha8176
Heatsha8176

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 2:59pm | IP Logged
loved it
Abhi lost in his deal at start of honeymoon
but he def made up for it later
thanks for pm nplz keep em comin
.Harini. IF-Rockerz
.Harini.
.Harini.

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 8:52pm | IP Logged