India-Forums

Ishq ka Rang Safed
Ishq ka Rang Safed

Chill guys!!- post by Barbie

.Preetii. IF-Sizzlerz
.Preetii.
.Preetii.

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 9:56am | IP Logged
This post is of Barbie's..!! She read  the show going off air post. We were discussing abt it in PMs..and she asked me to post this..!! Read and Reply..!! Barbie kabhi aake padhegi..m nt sure if she cn reply to everyone...she is stuck with her xams and studies..Confused

our members are wasting their times banging their heads over such a rumor ...nandy's post khol ke dekho..she shared the link where it is clearly writen that rupali guha said its just rumor...
 logon ko samajhna chahiye nah that MR's last show on colors was a huge huge hit...so kuch bhi ho jaye...low trps aye ya kuch bhi , colors will surely give some more time to IKRS...they will not end mishal's show soon, i am sure,..just hope to get a good time slot..

"dont worry guys...mera dil keheta hai that nothing will happen...i did not get time to read all the comments but instead of taking one post to 16 pages. make new posts and chat there...and MR kahin nahin jayega re...colors are not a bunch of buddhus...they know very well what they have to do...so u please stop worrying...
IKRS is going to stay for another year, i guarantee you..
check the link which nandy had shared..rupali clearly confirmed that she will just avoid these rumors..
chalo abhi khush ho jao and enjoy IKRS..

mehr di aap apna BP check karo  pehele...LOLLOL kyun pareshan hoti ho itna??..dont take tension..kuch nahin hoga aur Meenu ne bhi shayad confirm kiya...i did not read that post properly..only read 2-3 linesLOL
sura, nandy archu, nus, reva,  and others...sab log muskura do..

ok dnt expect replies from me...u comment here...baad mein agar time mila to i will surely check and pretu I did not even think that our 3 PMs wala chat will make a separate postLOLLOL"

P.S. This is Barbie's post and i just posted on her behalf..!! Reply here..She will get back to you once she is free..abhi she is busy with studies..chemistry...Dead and hence she can't come for the discussions..!

Edited by Spreeti98 - 20 April 2016 at 9:59am

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

ajumadivra4TahsinomisanvidIlinMishfanpearl82samanthanasura123Dolly-heartpearl100NusiSgHamlet53cocoatree

cocoatree IF-Sizzlerz
cocoatree
cocoatree

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 10:01am | IP Logged
Thanks my sweetie Barbs.! I am hoping for the best thing and I do believe current track doing wonders..Channel much aware about MR's popularity and his ability to drag viewers..!! And it's not yet confirmed..! Feeling better Barbs.! Thanks Spreeti n BB for sharing  with us.! Big smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Ilinsanvidsura123.Preetii.NusiSg

NusiSg IF-Sizzlerz
NusiSg
NusiSg

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 10:02am | IP Logged
Wow chemistry. .. bst of luck ss...Tongue
See mujhe kuch b chale ga... buss they dun play with Viplov's character. .. I'm so so proud of him.. he took up viplov n gve me another reason to cherish him... baaqi I can watch watever they show fr nxt 2 yrs for Viplov only..
Itne busy schedule mai se time nikal k ur cheering us up... Hug thnk u sweetheart :*

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Ilinpearl82sura123.Preetii.cocoatree

sura123 IF-Rockerz
sura123
sura123

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 10:07am | IP Logged
Thanks Barbie for the positive post.
I wish all ur words come true

All the best for ur exams

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sanvidNusiSgcocoatree.Preetii.

mehraan IF-Stunnerz
mehraan
mehraan

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 10:07am | IP Logged
Haan badh gaya BP char din se...PATA tha mujhe...mere bi sources hai!!!...ROFL

Wat to do if u follow one show with so much dedication,love  n interest ...TO BANDA KYA KAREIN...chillaye nahi...OLD TUCHE SHOWS are still surviving,cnt we be given a chance by atleast giving a better timeslot...!!!HADD hai partiality ki!!!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Ilinsanvidpearl82sura123.Preetii.NusiSgcocoatree

pearl82 IF-Dazzler
pearl82
pearl82

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 10:18am | IP Logged
Thanks dear...more than show I love the wonderful ppl here...this is my first and best forum...even after this show ...I will follow you ppl wherever you r ...Ofcourse mishal too...LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sura123NusiSg

NusiSg IF-Sizzlerz
NusiSg
NusiSg

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 10:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mehraan

Haan badh gaya BP char din se...PATA tha mujhe...mere bi sources hai!!!...ROFL

Wat to do if u follow one show with so much dedication,love n interest ...TO BANDA KYA KAREIN...chillaye nahi...OLD TUCHE SHOWS are still surviving,cnt we be given a chance by atleast giving a better timeslot...!!!HADD hai partiality ki!!!
mehr sach m yar.. bv sns yrkkh they are 1000s of epis yar.. LOL pagal hain kia ye log.. mje hasi aaty hain in pe.. Sleepy I'm sure I'm jinxed.. kaha tha na tune.. the one I follows these things happen to dat onli.. Confused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sura123

mehraan IF-Stunnerz
mehraan
mehraan

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 10:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pearl82

Thanks dear...more than show I love the wonderful ppl here...this is my first and best forum...even after this show ...I will follow you ppl wherever you r ...Ofcourse mishal too...LOL

Not necessary we all will be watching the same stuff...but WILL MAKE a cc Thread in the chatclub so that we can b in constant touch n pm service rahega...

Waise I hve ur number...im goin to trouble n watsapp u soonLOLLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Ilinpearl82sura123

Go to top