India-Forums

Kuch Rang Pyar Ke Aise Bhi
Kuch Rang Pyar Ke Aise Bhi

big deal, dev was waiting five hours because of sonu

RoxyC Goldie
RoxyC
RoxyC

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 9:56am | IP Logged
ishwaari's love for son really irritating me. now she is not going to talk to sonakshi.and when i saw last night that doctor bose is scared to face ishwaari, that was very disappointing to me. dexit family insulted her so she should not feel that way. she knows how to answer dev back(mr obhodrow) but mother nothing. she does not have to be rude with her, but atleast she should speak and let them know her position. there is limit for everything.don't even understand why she took the job back. does she has any self respect at all?these people don't deserve anything. always villain come between the lead, but here mother will come between them. and mami's aim is to destroy dexits. i don't know how long i could continue this show. to much negativity going on. your thoughts.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Ankeeeeemilinda.shreyzLady_Macbeth

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top