AngelsFlyAlone thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Guys what happened in the epi today? Someone pls tell na.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shining89 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4
Yes please someone tell???
mannu111 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
sorry.. I have not seen the whole episode.. just the second half..
Dev convinces his mom to let go his sister for sleepover.. he says that they need to move ahead with the new society's thinking n let er go.. he says if she has faith on him then pls allow her
then he says one more thing..😳 and says to not b angry with sona. he tells her the reason for her being late n says ki mai bhi apse darta hun(not exaclty darta.. he says that he is hesitating 2 talk to her abt it I don't remember what he said exactly 😆) wo to aur bhi jyada darti hai isliye keh nhi pai.. (I really loved it how he convinces her mom for ppl he cares abt n sona has started 2 fall into that bracket!!😉)
then at the party dev's sister call's sona to save her.. she comes there along with her cousin n take her home.. also informs dev on the way

Dev is angry with sona bcoz it was her who convinced him about the sleepover thing, so this is her fault. Sona leaves from there saying that it is not her fault n she will not interfere 4m now on, n says she does not need a driver n can take a cab.
Dev's sister tells her that sona is not at fault as she was the one who lied to everyone as she did not go for sleepover but for a party. even sona did not know abt it

next day dev's sister is trying to pacify dev but he is in no mood for it.. she tries to take sona's help in it..

precap: dev's sister asks  ishwari abt what she would like 2 give dev which will make him happy n she says his bachpan 😆😆 n her sis says apse yhi expected tha(aesa hi kuch kha tha shayad). later sona n dev's sister have a plan to manaofy dev 😆 lets see what's in d platter for us, bcoz sth nice has come in sona's mind 😆

P.S. sorry I don't remember any of dev's sister's name.. all this while her youngest sister is d one m talking abt..

I hope dis update helps 😊
Edited by mannu111 - 8 years ago
IamYuva thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I dont understand why sona needs to pacify dev? It's stupid he shouted on her. They are giving way to much importance to dev and his anger issues.
mannu111 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: IamYuva

I dont understand why sona needs to pacify dev? It's stupid he shouted on her. They are giving way to much importance to dev and his anger issues.

even I could not get this.. she was very angry with dev.. may b she is just trying to help his sister 😕 I can't comment over it as I m even more confused abt this then sona herself 😆
Ms.SK thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
thanks for brief update.   dev should give lecture to his mami, not sona.
sajinifaby thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
SONA convinces dev to change his thought as he's working hard to give a good life to his sisters.. he should allow them to take small such decisions which will bring confidence in them to take bigger decisions later in their lives... and also this is the only way for them to be truthful to them.. if not they will begin to lie... etc etc.. 
this convinces dev and he goes to talk to ishwari on this note.. "how much do u trust me.. and if u do.. allow nikki... and mom says no ya.. then he says that's why i asked u, how much do u trust me..." and then she says.. i never knew zamana ke saath chalna wud be so difficult for me.. so jatt se maan leti hai woh...
along with that he clears the anger in ishwari mind against sona.. saying the real reason...

but wat really happened is.. nikki got exposed in a wrong environment .. exactly why they never allowed.. and coz he listened to sona's advice his sis landed up in this problem...

Sona actually convinced him for sleepover...with girl friends having parents at home...
but nikki lied to all... including sona.. that she is going for sleepover.. but she was planning for party... this part neither does he know... nor did he allow sona to tell him... 

that's why he got angry...coz he cares for his sis safety badly...even holi ke din.. he sends his friend bunty...otherwise they cant go anywhere...

cant really blame him...for his behaviour ... its natural... but look at the brighter side...
u get angry to someone u love or care for only... which he does with sona... and the next instant he is happy that she is not wrong.. or immature... but is mature and responsible...👏

so he is angry with nikki only now...

now to the ques.. why shud sona try to lighten dev's mood... is coz indirectly she became a reason to that... and also coz nikki is her friend... and she cares for all... she also knows dev is not totally wrong.. she also has a brother...she understands how much he cares for his family... and btw guys.. remember she is in love with dev.. so she would obviously want to see him happy rt...😃😃