Jodha Akbar

India-Forums

Jodha Akbar
Jodha Akbar

LOVE BIRDS FINALLY UNITE EPISODE-238 (Page 3)

-Felicity- IF-Sizzlerz
-Felicity-
-Felicity-

Crazy Creative Minion

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 12:55am | IP Logged
Harshu di...Thanks for the review. Big smile

It was a beautiful beautiful and simply beautiful episode, which is gonna be a rarity very soon. Day Dreaming

The first scene was dreamy to say the least. Simply magical!! The atmosphere, the beautiful song, the flowers all around...everything seemed so in love. Heart

And what to say about our two love birds? They are so so so in love! Day DreamingHeartAnd I'm crazily in love with them! Day DreamingDay DreamingLOL The way they were gazing at each other, oblivious to the entire world, ufff...Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming For them it was just each other, the rest ceased to exist. Embarrassed For us also, when these two are onscreen together, the rest can go to hell! WinkLOL They were looking at each other, it seemed, after ages. Embarrassed

Both of them seemed to be wanting to imprint this image of their love in their eyes forever, as if there is no tomorrow. Embarrassed Time stands still when their eyes meet. Heart If this line ever rang true, it was in yesterday's episode. Time did stand still, for them, and for all of us as well. For them, Jalal and Jodha, it seemed they could spend their lives just staring at each other. This is so dreamy, I am still in AkDha dreamland. Day Dreaming

I am surely gonna catch all the repeats of this episode. And I really, really want another re-run of JA. EmbarrassedBig smileLOL

The song which played in the first one is so good. HeartEmbarrassedBig smile

Sambhal Sambhal pag dhaaro

Padhaaro mangal dwaare

O Dulhan rani...Padhaaro...

Thaari Jodi bani rehwe...tab tak,

Jab tak... Ganga Jamuna Paani...

Sambhal Sambhal Pag Dhaaro...

Padhaaro Mangal dwaare

I'll record it in today's repeat, since YT has disabled all the songs. AngryDead

And yes, the flashbacks only added to the already magical charm of the re-union scene. It was a perfect scene...Simply perfect! Day DreamingStarDay Dreaming

There was only and only eye work. My God, can two people actually convey so much simply by their eyes? I would never have believed this had I not seen this couple. Their eyes said whatever they wanted to, and they need not move their lips and show their love with any actions. Embarrassed This was after they had finally reunited after so long. 

And see what Ruqs had done when Jalal had returned from Amer. She hugged him like a little kid in front of all the elders and officials! Dead But then, who'll think about Ruqs when the world's most charming couple is right here, looking as dreamy as ever! Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

And then, I loved the greeting part also. Jodha's warm pranaam and Jalal's signature Aadaab. 

Haaayee...AkDha walking hand-in-hand!!! It doesn't get better than this, does it? 

I loved the way Jo told Pandit Ji that she and Jalal are together. Even Jalal seemed pleasantly surprised by this sudden statement and acceptance of hers. EmbarrassedBig smile

And Jalal is a sweety-pie. He did so much to impress his lady love. No wonder Jo looked so overwhelmed with his effort to re-establish Kanha's Murti. The look she gave him on entering her room, conveyed more gratitude than her words could have have done. EmbarrassedEmbarrassedBig smile

In the Shivani-Jodha scene, Jo looked so so pretty! I loved that look of hers...Heart Loved seeing Jodha lost in Jalal's thoughts. Keep losing yourself darling! WinkLOL

And my Jallu was also lost in his Jodha's thoughts. Uff... hopelessly-in-love couple!! Embarrassed Jalal was all smiles remembering the way she had held his hand and all, and as soon as he is informed of Jo's arrival, how quickly his expression changes from sweet shyness to nervousness! LOL He looks so cute in that nervous-in-love look! EmbarrassedLOL I was like, okay, itna mat daro yaar! LOL He was seriously too hesitant and nervous...as if koi exam dene ja raha ho...LOL Waise winning over Jodha Begum is not less tha en exam...WinkLOL...But Jalal has already won her over...fir bhi abhi tak itna sharmaa raha hai ye...LOLLOLLOL

Jalal giving Jodha whip seemed a bit OTT to me. But okay, I think he was too nervous and confused...and besides, I believe he wanted to take care that anything he does should not hurt Jodha now...so he is too cautious with her now. Probably that's why he wants to make sure she has completely forgiven him...and wants her to know that he is really guilty of what he did, and won't do so again. But still the whip part was OTT...They could have done it better. No wonder Jo was so shocked with his sudden gesture. LOL

Edited by -AkDha.Lover- - 21 April 2016 at 1:00am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Swarna_99Donjaslovespari--cute.manasi--avika444harshu27

Donjas IF-Dazzler
Donjas
Donjas

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 2:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -AkDha.Lover-

It was a beautiful beautiful and simply beautiful episode, which is gonna be a rarity very soon. Day Dreaming

The first scene was dreamy to say the least. Simply magical!! The atmosphere, the beautiful song, the flowers all around...everything seemed so in love. Heart

And what to say about our two love birds? They are so so so in love! Day DreamingHeartAnd I'm crazily in love with them! Day DreamingDay DreamingLOL The way they were gazing at each other, oblivious to the entire world, ufff...Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming For them it was just each other, the rest ceased to exist. Embarrassed For us also, when these two are onscreen together, the rest can go to hell! WinkLOL They were looking at each other, it seemed, after ages. Embarrassed

Both of them seemed to be wanting to imprint this image of their love in their eyes forever, as if there is no tomorrow. Embarrassed Time stands still when their eyes meet. Heart If this line ever rang true, it was in yesterday's episode. Time did stand still, for them, and for all of us as well. For them, Jalal and Jodha, it seemed they could spend their lives just staring at each other. This is so dreamy, I am still in AkDha dreamland. Day Dreaming

I am surely gonna catch all the repeats of this episode. And I really, really want another re-run of JA. EmbarrassedBig smileLOL

Padhaaro mangal dwaare

Padhaaro Mangal dwaare

I'll record it in today's repeat, since YT has disabled all the songs. AngryDead

And yes, the flashbacks only added to the already magical charm of the re-union scene. It was a perfect scene...Simply perfect! Day DreamingStarDay Dreaming

There was only and only eye work. My God, can two people actually convey so much simply by their eyes? I would never have believed this had I not seen this couple. Their eyes said whatever they wanted to, and they need not move their lips and show their love with any actions. Embarrassed This was after they had finally reunited after so long. 

And see what Ruqs had done when Jalal had returned from Amer. She hugged him like a little kid in front of all the elders and officials! Dead But then, who'll think about Ruqs when the world's most charming couple is right here, looking as dreamy as ever! Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

And then, I loved the greeting part also. Jodha's warm pranaam and Jalal's signature Aadaab. 

Haaayee...AkDha walking hand-in-hand!!! It doesn't get better than this, does it? 

I loved the way Jo told Pandit Ji that she and Jalal are together. Even Jalal seemed pleasantly surprised by this sudden statement and acceptance of hers. EmbarrassedBig smile

And Jalal is a sweety-pie. He did so much to impress his lady love. No wonder Jo looked so overwhelmed with his effort to re-establish Kanha's Murti. The look she gave him on entering her room, conveyed more gratitude than her words could have have done. EmbarrassedEmbarrassedBig smile

In the Shivani-Jodha scene, Jo looked so so pretty! I loved that look of hers...Heart Loved seeing Jodha lost in Jalal's thoughts. Keep losing yourself darling! WinkLOL

And my Jallu was also lost in his Jodha's thoughts. Uff... hopelessly-in-love couple!! Embarrassed Jalal was all smiles remembering the way she had held his hand and all, and as soon as he is informed of Jo's arrival, how quickly his expression changes from sweet shyness to nervousness! LOL He looks so cute in that nervous-in-love look! EmbarrassedLOL I was like, okay, itna mat daro yaar! LOL He was seriously too hesitant and nervous...as if koi exam dene ja raha ho...LOL Waise winning over Jodha Begum is not less tha en exam...WinkLOL...But Jalal has already won her over...fir bhi abhi tak itna sharmaa raha hai ye...LOLLOLLOL

Jalal giving Jodha whip seemed a bit OTT to me. But okay, I think he was too nervous and confused...and besides, I believe he wanted to take care that anything he does should not hurt Jodha now...so he is too cautious with her now. Probably that's why he wants to make sure she has completely forgiven him...and wants her to know that he is really guilty of what he did, and won't do so again. But still the whip part was OTT...They could have done it better. No wonder Jo was so shocked with his sudden gesture. LOL
Your enthusiastic and charming writeup was a delight to read. As usual you brought your command of expressing emotional situations to the fore. Hope we get as good a treat today.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Felicity-harshu27

-Felicity- IF-Sizzlerz
-Felicity-
-Felicity-

Crazy Creative Minion

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 2:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Donjas

Padhaaro mangal dwaare

Padhaaro Mangal dwaare

Your enthusiastic and charming writeup was a delight to read. As usual you brought your command of expressing emotional situations to the fore. Hope we get as good a treat today.

Thanks a lot. Smile

Sure...today is another lovely episode, and I'll try my best to be here. If not today, then will definitely post the next day. 

Donjasharshu27

lovespari IF-Rockerz
lovespari
lovespari

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 3:33am | IP Logged
wht a BEAUTYFUL episode dii Day DreamingDay Dreaming
frm past two days the episodes wer lik a Beautyful Dreams full of AkdhaDay DreamingHeart
Frm past two days m watching the episodes with a Wide smile which is not ready to leav EmbarrassedHug
OUR JA JODay DreamingDay DreamingHeart
n ur Write up Wonderful diiHugStarit again remind me n push me in Akdha wrldDay DreamingEmbarrassedagain LOL
Thank u fr this review n pmHug

-Felicity-harshu27

harshu27 IF-Stunnerz
harshu27
harshu27

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 5:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lovespari

wht a BEAUTYFUL episode dii Day DreamingDay Dreaming
frm past two days the episodes wer lik a Beautyful Dreams full of AkdhaDay DreamingHeart
Frm past two days m watching the episodes with a Wide smile which is not ready to leav EmbarrassedHug
OUR JA JODay DreamingDay DreamingHeart
n ur Write up Wonderful diiHugStarit again remind me n push me in Akdha wrldDay DreamingEmbarrassedagain LOL
Thank u fr this review n pmHug

ya it was a wonderful epi... Big smile ya we were getting all beautiful dreamy akdha epis... Wink thnx and welcum dear Hug
harshu27 IF-Stunnerz
harshu27
harshu27

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 5:59am | IP Logged

Harshu di...Thanks for the review.Big smile

It was a beautiful beautiful and simply beautiful episode, which is gonna be a rarity very soon.Day Dreaming

And what to say about our two love birds? They are so so so in love! Day DreamingHeartAnd I'm crazily in love with them!Day DreamingDay DreamingLOLThe way they were gazing at each other, oblivious to the entire world, ufff...Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingFor them it was just each other, the rest ceased to exist.EmbarrassedFor us also, when these two are onscreen together, the rest can go to hell!WinkLOLThey were looking at each other, it seemed, after ages.Embarrassed

Both of them seemed to be wanting to imprint this image of their love in their eyes forever, as if there is no tomorrow. EmbarrassedTime stands still when their eyes meet. HeartIf this line ever rang true, it was in yesterday's episode. Time did stand still, for them, and for all of us as well. For them, Jalal and Jodha, it seemed they could spend their lives just staring at each other. This is so dreamy, I am still in AkDha dreamland.Day Dreaming

I am surely gonna catch all the repeats of this episode. And I really, really want another re-run of JA.EmbarrassedBig smileLOL

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#ff0000">Sambhal Sambhal pag dhaaro</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#ff0000">Padhaaro mangal dwaare</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#ff0000">O Dulhan rani...Padhaaro...</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#ff0000">Thaari Jodi bani rehwe...tab tak,</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#ff0000">Jab tak... Ganga Jamuna Paani...</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#ff0000">Sambhal Sambhal Pag Dhaaro...</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#ff0000">Padhaaro Mangal dwaare</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#ff0000">O Dulhan rani...Padhaaro...</font>

I'll record it in today's repeat, since YT has disabled all the songs.AngryDead

And yes, the flashbacks only added to the already magical charm of the re-union scene. It was a perfect scene...Simply perfect!Day DreamingStarDay Dreaming

There was only and only eye work. My God, can two people actually convey so much simply by their eyes? I would never have believed this had I not seen this couple. Their eyes said whatever they wanted to, and they need not move their lips and show their love with any actions. EmbarrassedThis was after they had finally reunited after so long.

And see what Ruqs had done when Jalal had returned from Amer. She hugged him like a little kid in front of all the elders and officials!DeadBut then, who'll think about Ruqs when the world's most charming couple is right here, looking as dreamy as ever!Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

I loved the way Jo told Pandit Ji that she and Jalal are together. Even Jalal seemed pleasantly surprised by this sudden statement and acceptance of hers.EmbarrassedBig smile

And Jalal is a sweety-pie. He did so much to impress his lady love. No wonder Jo looked so overwhelmed with his effort to re-establish Kanha's Murti. The look she gave him on entering her room, conveyed more gratitude than her words could have have done.EmbarrassedEmbarrassedBig smile

In the Shivani-Jodha scene, Jo looked so so pretty! I loved that look of hers...Heart Loved seeing Jodha lost in Jalal's thoughts. Keep losing yourself darling!WinkLOL

And my Jallu was also lost in his Jodha's thoughts. Uff... hopelessly-in-love couple!!EmbarrassedJalal was all smiles remembering the way she had held his hand and all, and as soon as he is informed of Jo's arrival, how quickly his expression changes from sweet shyness to nervousness! LOLHe looks so cute in that nervous-in-love look! EmbarrassedLOLI was like, okay, itna mat daro yaar!LOLHe was seriously too hesitant and nervous...as if koi exam dene ja raha ho...LOLWaise winning over Jodha Begum is not less tha en exam...WinkLOL...But Jalal has already won her over...fir bhi abhi tak itna sharmaa raha hai ye...LOLLOLLOL

Jalal giving Jodha whip seemed a bit OTT to me. But okay, I think he was too nervous and confused...and besides, I believe he wanted to take care that anything he does should not hurt Jodha now...so he is too cautious with her now. Probably that's why he wants to make sure she has completely forgiven him...and wants her to know that he is really guilty of what he did, and won't do so again. But still the whip part was OTT...They could have done it better. No wonder Jo was so shocked with his sudden gesture.LOL

welcum shagun... Big smile ya it was a beautiful epi... Big smile our love birds r really hopelessly fallen in love... Wink LOL so for dm wen both r standing in front of each other everything vanishes into oblivion for dm and only both exists for each other...and yup for us too only both xists and rest go to hell... LOL I have d song whch played as bgm dat rajasthani folk song since I have d entire epi dnwlded on my lappy... Confused so now d youtube ppl mite have muted it... Confused ya dat whip thing was OTTit looked quiet weird Confused thou we knw jallu was nervous and all but still its weird... LOL 2dy it will b akdha's 1st hug... Wink most interesting epi... Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Felicity-

harshu27 IF-Stunnerz
harshu27
harshu27

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 6:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by avika444

Super duper episode it was right harshu Wink
Finally our jajo r together again ,we were so waiting for this very epiosde and wow here it is today .
Agra welcomed their to be Marium uz zamani grandly and Jodha and Jalal's eyelock was enough to send us in akdha's land ,it was so beautiful scene harshu ,u know i again watched the episode in youtube WinkLOL
The way jalal stretches his hands for his beloved wife and this she willingly gives her hand ,the slight blush ans hesistance was clearly visible on her face which made her look more beautiful.
U r right harshu ,the baby pink colour didnt look much royal but still she looked differnt ,there was a special glow on her face in this episode ,may be its due to her new makeup or the happiness of sharing the screen with Rajat again (in one frame ) hahaha ...i loved her ,she is simply superb .
Aww rukkaiya no one is bothered about BEGUM E KHAAS ,not even hoshiyaar , at least he should have thrown water on her to calm down her burning jealousy , but no one cared ...so sad .
Anyways even i dont care LOL
The pooja rituals were done and kahna was again placed in his place . MIL and DIL's convo was quite emotionl ,it really touched my heart . The sibblings teasing brought a smile on my face and finally jajo r now face to face .
Way to akdhas first ever proper hug ...woohooo ,im excitedWink
Thanks for the lovely review harshu and pm too Smile

ya avi d epi was super duper... Wink ya joja reunite again and we were at peace seeing dm 2gther... Wink I liked d make up of jo she looked diff and more pretty but dat baby pink was a mess... Confused LOL hukka who cares none cares and so do we... LOL Wink its her usual attitude of getting jealous... Wink ur welcum dear... Big smile

avika444-Felicity-

harshu27 IF-Stunnerz
harshu27
harshu27

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 6:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by swetiii

that was a cute epi

ya d epi was cute...afterall it was akdhalicious... Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Felicity-

Go to top