Ye Hai Mohabbatein

India-Forums

Ye Hai Mohabbatein
Ye Hai Mohabbatein

Ruhi's biased behaviour bw ishita & Raman (Page 5)

mena_k Goldie
mena_k
mena_k

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 6:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mayu1982

Hahaha 
First time I have seen discussion over hatred. Rihu is hating more ISHITA than Raman . Seriously I mean hating more or less is itself is wrong. Rihu is suffering from mental and physical abuse from 7 years . After a such time of abuse person is full of anger , hatred and pain . 
Who is responsible and who is not ? I don't want fictional characters ISHITA and Raman  discuss this matter like forum, instead put their mind/finding ways  in healing ruhi wounds which is most important. Because Will this discussion can change the situation of Rihu . 
Each and every member of Iyers and bhalla family is affected after loosing ISHITA and Rihu.every relationship is destroyed. 
Raman itself has lost more - ISHITA and Rihu , Romi , Iyers family and even his relation with bhalla family is not normal . 
When a problem comes -98% people can give more empathises on who is the culprit behind this mistake rather than finding the solution. 
Well said!Smile
However, solving a problem is what cv's do.Ouch viewers merely watch what's been put in front of them. If they like it continue watching else not. Discussion of fictional characters is just another way of keeping in touch with one another on the forum, nothing serious.
If its for any of us, we would clear the misunderstanding between the characters of the serial in a day, get Ruhi out of that hell and unite with her family.Big smile But again we cannot do anything, can we nowWink  

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

snehaseshanmayu1982-K.13-svati12

mayu1982 IF-Rockerz
mayu1982
mayu1982

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 7:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mena_k

Hahaha
First time I have seen discussion over hatred. Rihu is hating more ISHITA than Raman . Seriously I mean hating more or less is itself is wrong. Rihu is suffering from mental and physical abuse from 7 years . After a such time of abuse person is full of anger , hatred and pain .

Who is responsible and who is not ? I don't want fictional characters ISHITA and Raman discuss this matter like forum, instead put their mind/finding ways in healing ruhi wounds which is most important. Because Will this discussion can change the situation of Rihu .

Each and every member of Iyers and bhalla family is affected after loosing ISHITA and Rihu.every relationship is destroyed.

Raman itself has lost more - ISHITA and Rihu , Romi , Iyers family and even his relation with bhalla family is not normal .

When a problem comes -98% people can give more empathises on who is the culprit behind this mistake rather than finding the solution.

Well said!Smile
However, solving a problem is what cv's do.Ouch viewers merely watch what's been put in front of them. If they like it continue watching else not. Discussion of fictional characters is just another way of keeping in touch with one another on the forum, nothing serious.

If its for any of us, we would clear the misunderstanding between the characters of the serial in a day, get Ruhi out of that hell and unite with her family.Big smile But again we cannot do anything, can we nowWink

True
Yes cv give importance to solutions but in most illogical way. Character go out of way in most illogical way to create a problem then solved it in mins with mere discussion for 2-3 mins max. And over here in forums we all discuss things in minute for every mistakes in details .
Not am against of discussion - even am doing it . But people are doing with emotions . Loved one character so much that they're ready to disrespect real people.sometimes back even I used to do this . Now I realised how stupid I was. But that time YHM was magical and addictive but currently it is most illogical stupid serial. 
Discussing things in fun way - while respecting someone else different views is healthy discussion and am in favour of it. 

What is shocking for me is we are discussing even degree of hatred . 
And even justify and pointing fingers on fictional characters and real people 

Edited by mayu1982 - 20 April 2016 at 7:46pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-K.13-

mickeymini Goldie
mickeymini
mickeymini

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 10:08pm | IP Logged
What !!! What !!!
Was it raman's idea of exchanging the babies ???
I mean pihu ki jagah ruhi ko dene ka !!
I seriously don't know
If yes then it's Raman to be blamed all the way
Why come he was shouting like that on ishita !!
Yes ruhi was thinking it's more ishitas mistake than raman's

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

snehaseshanDivianTanz_Divz

anjs IF-Sizzlerz
anjs
anjs

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 10:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -MS-

Originally posted by anjs

Originally posted by snehaseshan

I'm not telling that Ruhi is wrong,I want to c Ruhi being angry & hating both ishita & Raman equally y she's being polite towards Raman & showing hatred towards ishita & mani that's biased.. Her anger & hatred is justified if it's same for both ishita & Raman as she heard ishita telling to Raman that well exchange the kids,so it means he accepted right then y partial behaviour between d two.. That's my concern... Her anger & hatred has to b d same for the two of them...

ROFL

ROFL
Yaar that kid is unstable, plz have some mercy on her!

so in short...if you hate both the leads...then please, kindly requested to hate Raman more then you hate Ishita, if yes, then you are on safer grounds...

and if by chance, you dare to hate Ishita more then you hate Raman, phir teri kuch khair nahi 

ROFL

Edited by anjs - 20 April 2016 at 10:20pm
mena_k Goldie
mena_k
mena_k

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 11:48am | IP Logged

Originally posted by mena_k

Hahaha

Who is responsible and who is not ? I don't want fictional characters ISHITA and Raman discuss this matter like forum, instead put their mind/finding ways in healing ruhi wounds which is most important. Because Will this discussion can change the situation of Rihu .

Well said!Smile

True
Yes cv give importance to solutions but in most illogical way. Character go out of way in most illogical way to create a problem then solved it in mins with mere discussion for 2-3 mins max. And over here in forums we all discuss things in minute for every mistakes in details .
Not am against of discussion - even am doing it . But people are doing with emotions . Loved one character so much that they're ready to disrespect real people.sometimes back even I used to do this . Now I realised how stupid I was. But that time YHM was magical and addictive but currently it is most illogical stupid serial. 
Discussing things in fun way - while respecting someone else different views is healthy discussion and am in favour of it. 

What is shocking for me is we are discussing even degree of hatred . 
And even justify and pointing fingers on fictional characters and real people 
Again true.

Even I get surprised how people at times start defending and/or abusing actors when they like or dislike a character in a drama series. Its plain stupid and childish.
All actors and crew work very hard to put one episode onscreen and actors do exactly as told by the directors. So actors are all to respected at all times. Difference between reel and real life some just can't make that plain n simple.

mayu1982

snehaseshan IF-Dazzler
snehaseshan
snehaseshan

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
I just made this post to say that y is Ruhi pouring out frustration on ishita & behaving normally with Raman as acc to situation both ishita & Raman r to b blamed for the swap & not only one as per Ruhi's knowledge abt the situation..  My intention was  not  for calculating & discussing d level of hatred Ruhi has for Raman & ishita.. If the post has conveyed any wrong msg then I'm sorry...

DivianTanz_Divz

Lacustris Goldie
Lacustris
Lacustris

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
For Ruhi her parents abandoned her. Her hurt and anger is more towards Ishita because she heard Ishita saying lets exchange. Still when sarika mentioned also she didn't believe. She believed what she saw and that shattered her trust. She is living in a hell and her parents are responsible for that.also she witnesses Ishita's love with Aliya which would make her hurt and burn.so for her her parents are living happy life and forgot about her. What she didn't know is that they don't know that she is alive,even if she did she is currently living in hell.
Pathetic storytelling and showing child abandonement and abuse is not funny. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

jodh57snehaseshan-K.13-

Go to top