Ye Hai Mohabbatein

India-Forums

Ye Hai Mohabbatein
Ye Hai Mohabbatein

Ruhi's biased behaviour bw ishita & Raman (Page 4)

snehaseshan IF-Dazzler
snehaseshan
snehaseshan

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 10:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sri1091

Originally posted by snehaseshan

Hahaha blaming Raman for Ruhi not hating him is really lame yaar d only one who will become Bali ka bakra atlast is Raman no matter wat because cv's fav pass tym is to butcher his character to d most and d show airing on sp doesn't help it as itz a feminist channel

Feminism will only b proved wen ishita will fight back & not go back to Raman after the face off & punish him for the mean words he told ishita...

D feminisim they show in sp is their bahu's and beti' are super women and dey can never be wrong and at d same tym for drama and trp's they show dem as bechari' so ya itz a feminist channel being a women I feel dat
Wen these people fight for equality between men and women y they show women more or less than a man I really dnt understand dat

Feminism wil b only wen they show women fighting against d unjustice happening to them & not showing super women quality but none of daily soaps show that

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Love9

Sri1091 IF-Sizzlerz
Sri1091
Sri1091

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 10:25am | IP Logged

Hahaha blaming Raman for Ruhi not hating him is really lame yaar d only one who will become Bali ka bakra atlast is Raman no matter wat because cv's fav pass tym is to butcher his character to d most and d show airing on sp doesn't help it as itz a feminist channel

Feminism will only b proved wen ishita will fight back & not go back to Raman after the face off & punish him for the mean words he told ishita...

D feminisim they show in sp is their bahu's and beti' are super women and dey can never be wrong and at d same tym for drama and trp's they show dem as bechari' so ya itz a feminist channel being a women I feel dat
Wen these people fight for equality between men and women y they show women more or less than a man I really dnt understand dat

Feminism wil b only wen they show women fighting against d unjustice happening to them & not showing super women quality but none of daily soaps show that

This is sp's definition of feminism and enlightenment of women by their nayi soch

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Love9sanayhm0001snehaseshan

ishra00 Goldie
ishra00
ishra00

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 10:43am | IP Logged
We are yet to see Ruhi reaction when she will see Raman and Pihu together. I am sure she will be very angry. If she was not at all angry with Raman then why not she is revealing her true identity to Raman. 
I guess she loved and trusted Ishita a lot even more than Raman. Her hatred and anger is all pointing towards how much she love ishita. She is too possesive for her. 

Also she is not able to forget how easily ishita gave her to nidhi in exchange for baby and  did not fight to get her back.

Edited by ishra00 - 20 April 2016 at 10:45am

nerdjojo

anjs IF-Sizzlerz
anjs
anjs

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 12:07pm | IP Logged

I'm not telling that Ruhi is wrong,I want to c Ruhi being angry & hating both ishita & Raman equally y she's being polite towards Raman & showing hatred towards ishita & mani that's biased.. Her anger & hatred is justified if it's same for both ishita & Raman as she heard ishita telling to Raman that well exchange the kids,so it means he accepted right then y partial behaviour between d two.. That's my concern... Her anger & hatred has to b d same for the two of them...

ROFL
-MS- IF-Dazzler
-MS-
-MS-

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjs

I'm not telling that Ruhi is wrong,I want to c Ruhi being angry & hating both ishita & Raman equally y she's being polite towards Raman & showing hatred towards ishita & mani that's biased.. Her anger & hatred is justified if it's same for both ishita & Raman as she heard ishita telling to Raman that well exchange the kids,so it means he accepted right then y partial behaviour between d two.. That's my concern... Her anger & hatred has to b d same for the two of them...

ROFL

ROFL
Yaar that kid is unstable, plz have some mercy on her!

GBSCGugumintianjs

Guguminti IF-Sizzlerz
Guguminti
Guguminti

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 2:56pm | IP Logged
7Saal toh wapis nahi gayi raman ke paas, logo ko ab bhi kya feminism dekhni hai, isse zyada feminism dikhaya toh show ki trp jayegi tel leneSilly
N what will ruhi do more to hate raman ?? She called him papa just once n she hates Pihu n Mani too ab kya khun karde jake Raman ka LOL

_NINA_anjsSri1091

mayu1982 IF-Rockerz
mayu1982
mayu1982

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 6:05pm | IP Logged
Hahaha 
First time I have seen discussion over hatred. Rihu is hating more ISHITA than Raman . Seriously I mean hating more or less is itself is wrong. Rihu is suffering from mental and physical abuse from 7 years . After a such time of abuse person is full of anger , hatred and pain . 
Who is responsible and who is not ? I don't want fictional characters ISHITA and Raman  discuss this matter like forum, instead put their mind/finding ways  in healing ruhi wounds which is most important. Because Will this discussion can change the situation of Rihu . 
Each and every member of Iyers and bhalla family is affected after loosing ISHITA and Rihu.every relationship is destroyed. 
Raman itself has lost more - ISHITA and Rihu , Romi , Iyers family and even his relation with bhalla family is not normal . 
When a problem comes -98% people can give more empathises on who is the culprit behind this mistake rather than finding the solution. 

GugumintiSri1091svati12

mena_k Goldie
mena_k
mena_k

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 6:25pm | IP Logged

You are thinking about logic. But as a kid think what Ruhi would have experienced, she loved Ishita a lot, expected her to fight for her, always. Instead she showed interest for the new baby in front of her. Again I am not saying Ishita was wrong but from Ruhi's point as a child when she saw the things, it only made her hate Ishita. Things you see or experience as a child remains with you forever. It builds a person with those imprints.

jhansi26

Go to top