Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sri1091 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: -MS-

Koi gal nahi...after an extended time period, Ruhi would get back to his oh-so-loving Ishima avatar again. Sorry for the temporary disturbance, it's only to make their bond stronger than ever. 😳

Not only dat they need to gain sympathy for d female lead as itz an sp's show
-MS- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sri1091

Not only dat they need to gain sympathy for d female lead as itz an sp's show

Yup...Pseudo Phemisnism 😆
Sri1091 thumbnail
Hahaha blaming Raman for Ruhi not hating him is really lame yaar d only one who will become Bali ka bakra atlast is Raman no matter wat because cv's fav pass tym is to butcher his character to d most and d show airing on sp doesn't help it as itz a feminist channel
svati12 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: snehaseshan

I'm not telling that Ruhi is wrong,I want to c Ruhi being angry & hating both ishita & Raman equally y she's being polite towards Raman & showing hatred towards ishita & mani that's biased.. Her anger & hatred is justified if it's same for both ishita & Raman as she heard ishita telling to Raman that well exchange the kids,so it means he accepted right then y partial behaviour between d two.. That's my concern... Her anger & hatred has to b d same for the two of them...

as sri said she loves n expects more frm her ishima..
n though for us he ws at fault..
bt for ruhi ishita is more at fault..
n its jst been one encounter wid raman..first one today
bt wid ishtia numerous encounters hv happended.
so obviously d more u meet d more u vl hate n get affected...
n dats wat is happening wid ruhi too..

its true raman is at fault bt v cannot questn ruhi for dat...
ishra_bestluv thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
she is not biased.. her reaction is coz she had heard ishita talking about the swap... and not raman... she is hurt by both but more by ishita ... thanks to what she heard and also sarika and the great nagin who is torturing her...
DivianTanz_Divz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Hahaha blaming Raman for Ruhi not hating him is really lame yaar d only one who will become Bali ka bakra atlast is Raman no matter wat because cv's fav pass tym is to butcher his character to d most and d show airing on sp doesn't help it as itz a feminist channel

I know.. but I feel disgusted of this thought of CVs time and again. Why always Ishita has to suffer the pain of Ruhi's hatred even though she loves her the most!! This is disgusting. And, both times, Raman directly played the role in this hating game. CVs may make him bali ka bakra later, but his and Ruhi's relationship dint get stained after the DNA track ever, but Ishita Ruhi's relationship is stained this time beyond acceptance.
Sri1091 thumbnail
And also in d second scene wen she remembered Raman telling abt Pihu she became angry and called him Raman Bhalla
If we remember Ruhi called ishima in d frst meet same here but d intensity of hate is more towards ishita because she had more encounters with her and she has seen ishita being happy with Aliya and mani but she doesn't know abt how Raman is living now but wen he brought his daughter's topic she became angry
Sri1091 thumbnail
Originally posted by: DivianTanz_Divz

I know.. but I feel disgusted of this thought of CVs time and again. Why always Ishita has to suffer the pain of Ruhi's hatred even though she loves her the most!! This is disgusting. And, both times, Raman directly played the role in this hating game. CVs may make him bali ka bakra later, but his and Ruhi's relationship dint get stained after the DNA track ever, but Ishita Ruhi's relationship is stained this time beyond acceptance.

Datz because if they show female lead as bechari they will get drama and trp's Datz d sole reason to show something like dat always
3fra thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
ruhi doesn't hate her parents,  she is disappointed with them 
7 years she thought her parents missed her alot 

but situation created front her broke her heart 

she believes ishra are happy with out her move on in thier life 

she is jealous of ishita love and care for aliya 

same with raman,  she jealous that raman forgot her because he has pihu 

she hate pihu in her mind as she is responsible for her separation with her parents 
snehaseshan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Feminism will only b proved wen ishita will fight back & not go back to Raman after the face off  & punish him for the mean words he told ishita...