Kaala Teeka

Heights of selfishness (Page 3)

PrincessAshVik IF-Sizzlerz
PrincessAshVik
PrincessAshVik

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 9:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by RTme0w

Sara, your reply is so on point!!! *Claps*
LOL. Actually you see, my uni exams are kinda on.
But in major procrastination mode for sometime now :P
And I understand your perspective as a KaYu fan, but that cannot always keep the show together if they dont amend the plot. A lot of members have made reference to the fact that this could turn into Choti Bahu Part 3 and Idk if that will happen but hope not for the sake of my crew who are fanatics and will literally question their FC's existence if that happens. I dont have any expectations of my own from this show now. Whatever happens will happen and Kali needs a reality check asap, and she needs to stand up for her own self so that she can leave and start living with Manjhi Maa away from this toxic environment that will do no good for anyone (she also needs to understand she cannot coerce feelings, Yug doesnt care about Gauri. Why force him to accept her?) If someone interesting comes up, will start watching again. Otherwise the updates on the forum are more than enough. Thanks for the reply, I had thought you are gonna not see my post till much later (atleast 2-3 days) :)

Thank you thank youEmbarrassed
Aww all the best!! Hope you do well in themBig smile
I have lots of assignmentsOuchLOL

I completely agree about the plot. These small small KaYu scenes given as bribes to make us watch crap will not work for long. They need to realise that. They need to stick to the story and make it decent instead of the nonsense they show us at present!

@Bold: THIS!! I honestly cannot add more to it except what I have said before. You can't marry him? Fine! Get out!! Don't force him to marry your sister! It is NOT going to help. And in this case toh NOT at all. He does not like Gauri, he dislikes her. How can he marry her? And ruin his life??!! She is not thinking that Gauri will get what she wants but what about HIM??!! If she really loves him at all, that would be a concern for her. 

Let's see how it goes. I hope they come to their senses soon. I am so tired of seeing these sacrificial lambs in the names of heroines who only stand up for others and not themselves and the guys they love! 
One thing I read in a Fanfiction ages ago and has stuck with me since is one person cannot fight for what two people want equally. Funnily, it becomes true in all these shows. Yug alone cannot fight for their love. She has to as well. 

Today's scene though, when Yug is crying Broken Heart And I am such an emotional personLOL I was in tears when Manjhi maa was looking for him and his back is to her tear streaming down his cheeks and he confesses he loves her but can't get her (that is what the whole thing meant anyway)Broken Heart

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sunny_girlHey_Bhaggu

PrincessAshVik
PrincessAshVik

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 9:11am | IP Logged

Hope to catch up soon too. Best of luck on whatever you are doing girl (: (y)

That is really sweetEmbarrassed Thank you so much!!Big smile
All the best to you too in all your examsEmbarrassedBig smile Rock them!!

sunny_girlHey_Bhaggu

Hey_Bhaggu IF-Rockerz
Hey_Bhaggu
Hey_Bhaggu

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by PrincessAshVik

She also needs to understand she cannot coerce feelings, Yug doesnt care about Gauri. Why force him to accept her?

Thank you thank youEmbarrassed
Aww all the best!! Hope you do well in themBig smile
I have lots of assignmentsOuchLOL

I completely agree about the plot. These small small KaYu scenes given as bribes to make us watch crap will not work for long. They need to realise that. They need to stick to the story and make it decent instead of the nonsense they show us at present!

@Bold: THIS!! I honestly cannot add more to it except what I have said before. You can't marry him? Fine! Get out!! Don't force him to marry your sister! It is NOT going to help. And in this case toh NOT at all. He does not like Gauri, he dislikes her. How can he marry her? And ruin his life??!! She is not thinking that Gauri will get what she wants but what about HIM??!! If she really loves him at all, that would be a concern for her. 

Let's see how it goes. I hope they come to their senses soon. I am so tired of seeing these sacrificial lambs in the names of heroines who only stand up for others and not themselves and the guys they love! 
One thing I read in a Fanfiction ages ago and has stuck with me since is one person cannot fight for what two people want equally. Funnily, it becomes true in all these shows. Yug alone cannot fight for their love. She has to as well. 

Today's scene though, when Yug is crying Broken Heart And I am such an emotional personLOL I was in tears when Manjhi maa was looking for him and his back is to her tear streaming down his cheeks and he confesses he loves her but can't get her (that is what the whole thing meant anyway)Broken Heart

Agree with all the points you have made. Genuinely have nothing to add because you perfectly addressed my concerns. While like you rightly said that he cannot be the one standing up and she cannot always be the human sacrifice, no point banging your head against the wall if the other person is deaf and dumb to your actions. You are injuring yourself. As for the Yug scene you mentioned, I can imagine it must have been traumatic but you cannot give up. You CAN do something about it, Yug. Even if she refuses, if you know she loves you as well, what is stopping you? Get hitched with her before all the superstitions make her a blind pawn in a game again. 

sunny_girlPrincessAshVik

Hey_Bhaggu IF-Rockerz
Hey_Bhaggu
Hey_Bhaggu

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 12:15pm | IP Logged

I am so tired of this semester. First the unexpected weather and now the exams are not getting done all at once. There is like a 3 day gap between papers so cannot even enjoy anything for more than 2-3 hours or so. I know I am complaining, but the assignments and exams and everything is so overbearing and they fail to understand that even tho we are students, we wanna live too. Thank you for your sweet wishes and hope your assignments go well too (Y)

sunny_girlPrincessAshVik

PrincessAshVik
PrincessAshVik

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 12:53pm | IP Logged

Agree with all the points you have made. Genuinely have nothing to add because you perfectly addressed my concerns. While like you rightly said that he cannot be the one standing up and she cannot always be the human sacrifice, no point banging your head against the wall if the other person is deaf and dumb to your actions. You are injuring yourself. As for the Yug scene you mentioned, I can imagine it must have been traumatic but you cannot give up. You CAN do something about it, Yug. Even if she refuses, if you know she loves you as well, what is stopping you? Get hitched with her before all the superstitions make her a blind pawn in a game again. 

But there is only so much he can do nah? I mean yes I want him to fight. But how much will he fight? With whom will he fight?

On a separate note, In all shows, why do guys only have to fight? Lol!! And in the shows where the guys are douche bags at the start get the girls so easily! Lol! We have like 2 ends in the TV world!!LOL

sunny_girlHey_Bhaggu

PrincessAshVik
PrincessAshVik

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 12:55pm | IP Logged

I am so tired of this semester. First the unexpected weather and now the exams are not getting done all at once. There is like a 3 day gap between papers so cannot even enjoy anything for more than 2-3 hours or so. I know I am complaining, but the assignments and exams and everything is so overbearing and they fail to understand that even tho we are students, we wanna live too. Thank you for your sweet wishes and hope your assignments go well too (Y)

I so understand what you mean! It's similar with me. The amount of assignments I haveOuchDead
@Bold: Exactly! Like they don't realise we want to relax and chillLOL

Thank youEmbarrassed

Edit: Don't worry about the complaining bit, I do that too. All the timeEmbarrassedLOL

Edited by PrincessAshVik - 21 April 2016 at 12:55pm

sunny_girlHey_Bhaggu

Hey_Bhaggu IF-Rockerz
Hey_Bhaggu
Hey_Bhaggu

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 1:11pm | IP Logged

But there is only so much he can do nah? I mean yes I want him to fight. But how much will he fight? With whom will he fight?

On a separate note, In all shows, why do guys only have to fight? Lol!! And in the shows where the guys are douche bags at the start get the girls so easily! Lol! We have like 2 ends in the TV world!!LOL

*Claps* Yesss!! 
And its the guys who realize they are in love first and the girl is like: "Nahi Nahi abhi nahi abhi karo intezaar, Nahi Nahi abhi nahi main nahi hu bekaraar" for the sake of fam. or something. Funny but predictable. As for the airheads, they are considered studs so the girl just automatically sticks to them as if they are some magnet when in real life a girl wouldnt even bother looking at such idiots! :| 

Well, thats true too. Just read on what Kali did. Wohkay! Thats the best response. Help yourself and hope you finally understand that it is pointless to give up for feelings for such ppl. 

sunny_girlPrincessAshVik

Hey_Bhaggu IF-Rockerz
Hey_Bhaggu
Hey_Bhaggu

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 1:13pm | IP Logged

I so understand what you mean! It's similar with me. The amount of assignments I haveOuchDead
@Bold: Exactly! Like they don't realise we want to relax and chillLOL

Thank youEmbarrassed

Edit: Don't worry about the complaining bit, I do that too. All the timeEmbarrassedLOL

Just curious, you are a Final Year undergrad too? 
Or are you a Grad student? 

sunny_girlPrincessAshVik

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kaala Teeka Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index