Kaala Teeka
Kaala Teeka

Heights of selfishness (Page 2)

PrincessAshVik IF-Sizzlerz
PrincessAshVik
PrincessAshVik

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 3:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by latanzia

I totally agree with you, and you were not being cruel wanting Gauri to walk on the hot coal, i wanted to push her on the coal myself and give two tight slap to Kaali. Honestly! Totally understand that!! Lol!
How long will she keep sacrificing for this selfish girl, when will kaali realize that this family don't love her, all she is a shield for Gauri nothing else.
Exactly! They need to show her understand that and move on, run away cos they will never change!!!

Thank you for commentingBig smile And seeing how our view matchEmbarrassed

Edited by PrincessAshVik - 20 April 2016 at 3:36pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sunny_girllatanzia

Hey_Bhaggu IF-Rockerz
Hey_Bhaggu
Hey_Bhaggu

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 3:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by PrincessAshVik

Hey TannuEmbarrassed I completely understand about uni workOuchLOL
I also agree about posting thoughts and suggestions and not seeing it's effects. It's super annoying. That is another reason why I did not post at all. But aaj toh I could not control only. I was super pissed off. 

Exactly. Why can't Kali rebel for herself? Why for Gauri? If she cannot stand up for herself, there is no need to stand up for Gauri either nah. Nonsense it is. 

Completely agree with whatever you said about Gauri and if Kaali and Yug run away and get married. I won't be surprised if they show Kali and Yug getting married but Gauri going to live with him as his wife. This happened in Choti Bahu and it's by the same producers...
And tab bhi Gauri madam will be like he is her husband. Poori duniya revolves around her only! Nonsense!

Kaali lying all the time is so annoying!!! And while I found her dialogue cute just cos of the KaYu shipper in me (the dialogue where she says "kissne kaha hamare Ramji nhin aaye?") I was like "What the hell girl? Decide what you want!" LOL.

To be honest, I kind of knew where this was going yet I don't know why I started watching it. Lol.

Nice reading your post Tannu. Thank you for commenting.Big smile

Sara, your reply is so on point!!! *Claps*
LOL. Actually you see, my uni exams are kinda on.
But in major procrastination mode for sometime now :P
And I understand your perspective as a KaYu fan, but that cannot always keep the show together if they dont amend the plot. A lot of members have made reference to the fact that this could turn into Choti Bahu Part 3 and Idk if that will happen but hope not for the sake of my crew who are fanatics and will literally question their FC's existence if that happens. I dont have any expectations of my own from this show now. Whatever happens will happen and Kali needs a reality check asap, and she needs to stand up for her own self so that she can leave and start living with Manjhi Maa away from this toxic environment that will do no good for anyone (she also needs to understand she cannot coerce feelings, Yug doesnt care about Gauri. Why force him to accept her?) If someone interesting comes up, will start watching again. Otherwise the updates on the forum are more than enough. Thanks for the reply, I had thought you are gonna not see my post till much later (atleast 2-3 days) :)

Edited by RTme0w - 20 April 2016 at 3:58pm

sunny_girlPrincessAshVik

PrincessAshVik
PrincessAshVik

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 4:07pm | IP Logged
@Tannu, I will reply to your post later when I et time, I have to go now and this will take time cos of details. Lol!
P.S: I am obsessed with replying ASAP. Lol!! So when I read a comment I have to reply then only. Lol!!

sunny_girlHey_Bhaggu

Hey_Bhaggu IF-Rockerz
Hey_Bhaggu
Hey_Bhaggu

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 4:12pm | IP Logged

@Tannu, I will reply to your post later when I et time, I have to go now and this will take time cos of details. Lol!
P.S: I am obsessed with replying ASAP. Lol!! So when I read a comment I have to reply then only. Lol!!

@Sara Haha sameee. Have to get back to my studying. It was awesome talking to you. Please come on this forum more often, I love such intense detailed discussions (:

sunny_girlPrincessAshVik

PrincessAshVik
PrincessAshVik

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 4:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by RTme0w

@Sara Haha sameee. Have to get back to my studying. It was awesome talking to you. Please come on this forum more often, I love such intense detailed discussions (:

I have to go as wellEmbarrassed Same here had a great time talking to youEmbarrassed I have the last few weeks left as of now so I will see when I can come but I will definitely reply to your commentSmile
Bye Tannu. Hopefully we will catch up soonBig smile

sunny_girlHey_Bhaggu

Karaali IF-Rockerz
Karaali
Karaali

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 6:47pm | IP Logged
I wanted to slap both Gauri and Kaali today. Kaali is enabling Gauri's stupidity and Gauri pretty much crossed all limits when she blames her father for the issues with her marriage..Confused 

Kaali looks pretentious now. She lectures Yug all the time about the right thing to do but will hersefl do anything however bad to protect Gauri and Badke Papa.

I did appreciate the fact that Vishwa refused to burn Kaali even though Gauri's marriage was in balance. - only bright spot in today's epi.

BTW- Yug's Dadi looks too young and over made up.. But I like her way better than Mads, Kalyani and Purohit combined. LOL

sunny_girlPrincessAshVik

PrincessAshVik
PrincessAshVik

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 9:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Katori

I wanted to slap both Gauri and Kaali today. Kaali is enabling Gauri's stupidity and Gauri pretty much crossed all limits when she blames her father for the issues with her marriage..Confused 

EXACTLY!!! 

Kaali looks pretentious now. She lectures Yug all the time about the right thing to do but will hersefl do anything however bad to protect Gauri and Badke Papa.
It is annoying how she reacts to her darling badke papa and Gauri! And they are not even worth it! She is treated worse than servants in that house! At least in the other show (I was complaining about) however stupid the decision was the mother brought her up with a lot of love so it still makes sense rather than here!

I did appreciate the fact that Vishwa refused to burn Kaali even though Gauri's marriage was in balance. - only bright spot in today's epi.
Vishwa keeps changing everydayLOL

BTW- Yug's Dadi looks too young and over made up.. But I like her way better than Mads, Kalyani and Purohit combined. LOL
Trust me, I Love dadi compared to the rest you mentioned esp cos of the agnipariksha dramaEvil SmileLOL. At least she is genuine in whatever she does it's on their face unlike the others!

Thank you for replying. Nice to read your viewsEmbarrassed

Edited by PrincessAshVik - 20 April 2016 at 9:00pm

sunny_girlKaraali

Hey_Bhaggu IF-Rockerz
Hey_Bhaggu
Hey_Bhaggu

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 7:20am | IP Logged

Originally posted by RTme0w

I have to go as wellEmbarrassed Same here had a great time talking to youEmbarrassed I have the last few weeks left as of now so I will see when I can come but I will definitely reply to your commentSmile
Bye Tannu. Hopefully we will catch up soonBig smile

Hope to catch up soon too. Best of luck on whatever you are doing girl (: (y)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sunny_girl

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kaala Teeka Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index