India-Forums

Kaala Teeka
Kaala Teeka

Heights of selfishness

PrincessAshVik IF-Sizzlerz
PrincessAshVik
PrincessAshVik

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 9:25am | IP Logged
Hey guysSmile I have been a silent reader and viewer of the show (mainly only KaYu scenes) but today's episode made me make a post.

Is Kaali stupid? Honestly. She is ready to take the punishment for who? Badke papa (who today was bearable) and Gauri!!! Her darling Gauri who is nothing but a selfish selfish selfish woman!! A brat! "Itni hi fikar thi toh tum kyun nahin chalti angaron pe?" Ek toh Kaali saved her and now she is doing dadagiri on her only!! And when Kaali said she exchanged the patris, she goes on to blame her on why she did? I mean heights of hypocrisy, selfishness this character is!! She thinks the whole world revolves around her!!

I thought I was being heartless when I wanted her to walk on the burning coal (because she should realise what they were trying to do to Kaali when they tried burning her (I know slight exaggeration here but they did light her dupatta which if Vishwaveer had not set out would have ended up burning her)!! But did she realise that?? No!!! Instead she asks Kaali why she did not walk on the burning coal??!! I wanted to get in to the screen and slap her! (LOL!! I get really pissed off when I see such stupidity!!!) Stupid! I HATE Gauri!!! I don't remember seeing a more selfish character than her (And I have seen many and I am sure I have said that alot as wellLOL But this time I really mean it!) She thinks the whole world revolves around her only!! Someone needs to slap sense in to her!!

And Kaali is really annoying now!! Hadd hoti hai yaar!! She is giving baravo to Gauri's stupidity and selfishness!!! Honestly, at this point Yug is better off alone!

I am a bit embarrassed that it's my first post and it's a rant. EmbarrassedOuchLOL
But shout out to you guys!! Esp those who make posts everyday. I usually skip nonsense scenes and watch KaYu only perhaps that is why I am so upsetOuch

I am Sara.EmbarrassedSmile
I might not be active as of now as I am really busy with uni work and I have got only a few weeks left... But I will try replying to all commentsEmbarrassed

Edited by PrincessAshVik - 20 April 2016 at 9:25am

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

sunny_girlbenishchaudharypreciousrubydarshana23Chit15AmrtinalatanziacrtkellyHey_BhagguLiveLoveLaugh96KaraaliLTLFan-Swetha-

LiveLoveLaugh96 IF-Rockerz
LiveLoveLaugh96
LiveLoveLaugh96

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 9:34am | IP Logged
Hello Sara Embarrassed

I completely agree with what all you said!

Gauri is entirely selfish. I was shocked when she asked Kaali why she didnt walk on the coals herself. 
I mean, i knew she's a selfish brat but not to this extent.

You're showing attittude to the person who stood up for u, and fought for your rights.

I swear. I honestly thought I was being cruel when I was all like, can she pls atleast take one step LOLLOL

Kaali was again disappointing after such a nice speech yesterday LOL
She made me all go Clap then today she made me go back to Sleepy

I skip nonsense scenes too but Dadi was there in the full episode for 2 days. Otherwise I skip scenes that has her or Kalyani or Purohit or Vishwa or even Gauri alone except when she's suffering LOL
That makes me happy LOLLOL

Much needed post! 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sunny_girlPrincessAshVik-Swetha-

LTLFan IF-Sizzlerz
LTLFan
LTLFan

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 9:44am | IP Logged
Welcome to the forum Sara! Gauri made you make a post. Ek accha kaam kiya gauri ne.LOL Gauri will be like this only and kaali will also be the same. We can't escape. I also really watch KaYu only. Other scenes, i just notice them.

And yes, i felt good when dadi scolded Gauri but agnipariksha thing i knew kaali will never allow it to happen and kaali was distracting all the way. So felt nothing for Gauri there.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

PrincessAshVik-Swetha-

PrincessAshVik
PrincessAshVik

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 10:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by LiveLoveLaugh96

Hello Sara Embarrassed
HiEmbarrassedBig smile

I completely agree with what all you said!
Thank youLOL I am glad we are all in the same boatBig smile

Gauri is entirely selfish. I was shocked when she asked Kaali why she didnt walk on the coals herself. 
I mean, i knew she's a selfish brat but not to this extent.
Exactly!!! I so wanted her to walk on the coals the she would have known the churailAngry

You're showing attittude to the person who stood up for u, and fought for your rights.
THIS!!!!

I swear. I honestly thought I was being cruel when I was all like, can she pls atleast take one step LOLLOL
Haha! Initially I I did not feel that way, later I was like am I being cruel! Clearly we were not! She needs to have a dose of her own medicine. And only Yug can give her that! Kaali toh kuch karne se rahi and badke papa is all princess princess with her! Why does he even call her that!Angry Ruins the nameOuchLOLLOL

Kaali was again disappointing after such a nice speech yesterday LOL
She made me all go Clap then today she made me go back to Sleepy
I missed yesterday's episodeLOL No KaYu that's why. Today I watched in the hope of KaYu butDeadDead

I skip nonsense scenes too but Dadi was there in the full episode for 2 days. Otherwise I skip scenes that has her or Kalyani or Purohit or Vishwa or even Gauri alone except when she's suffering LOL
That makes me happy LOLLOL
High five!!! I only watch KaYu stuff and Manjhi/ Pishi maa who is brilliant!! Love Daljeet!!!Embarrassed

Much needed post! Thank youEmbarrassed Was nice reading your replySmile

sunny_girlbenishchaudharyLiveLoveLaugh96

PrincessAshVik
PrincessAshVik

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 10:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by LTLFan

Welcome to the forum Sara! Thank youEmbarrassedBig smileGauri made you make a post. Ek accha kaam kiya gauri ne.LOL  Hahaha Thank youEmbarrassedLOL Gauri will be like this only and kaali will also be the same. We can't escape. Exactly! I also really watch KaYu only. Other scenes, i just notice them.  I toh skip nonsenseLOLLOL

And yes, i felt good when dadi scolded Gauri but agnipariksha thing i knew kaali will never allow it to happen and kaali was distracting all the way. So felt nothing for Gauri there.
I honestly wish Gauri had walked on it! She needs to know the world does not revolve around her and that Yug is not a toy that she wants and she will be given. He is a human with emotions and he does not feel anything for her. Nothing at all!

Thank you for the replyEmbarrassed Nice reading your viewsSmile

One thing I wanted to mention, in the past episodes, does Gauri not remember Yug called her Kaali twice!!! Which girl will want to marry a guy who calls her by somebody else's name!!!

Also Kaali needs to realise she is treated worse than servants there!!
And this Madhuri! Asking Vishwa to punish Kaali and that they will apply ice. Dear Madhuri do that to your darling puchi pie after she walks on the burning coalAngry

No wonder Gauri is the way she is with such parents!

Edited by PrincessAshVik - 20 April 2016 at 10:24am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sunny_girl

Hey_Bhaggu IF-Rockerz
Hey_Bhaggu
Hey_Bhaggu

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 2:08pm | IP Logged
Hello Sara. Wonderfully put down all the things even I am concerned about in this show.
Stopped watching and/or making posts because I am busy with Uni (you understand  exactly what I mean) and because it plain depresses me when I put down something and yet there is no change in anything that they wish to portray. I hate how they have chosen to ignore Sharmila's pain and the victim card for Kali so that even when she supposedly rebels, its for the wrong cause. Who are you saving my dear Kali? People who dont care twopence about your wellbeing and are ready to ask you to burn yourself for their daughter's sake? 

And even the daughter is thankless. She is so blinded with her illusions of distorted reality that she cannot see beyond her own insecurity. Like you mentioned, he did call her Kali atleast two times but she will conveniently forget everything that does not fit her plan. She wants Yug, she does not care if he loves Kali or Kali has feelings for him. In fact even if Yug runs away and gets married to Kali or something, Gauri Madame will claim they are not related to each other and make Kali agree to what she wants. And no point blaming it on her upbringing, basically like even Yug pointed out, he never expected her to believe in all this stuff. She should have been the voice of change not a parrot repeating the words and actions of her parents. Got heck dissapointed with her character after the leap. And yes would have liked her to suffer her consequences as well.

Kali lied for her sake. The same girl who supposedly claimed time and again she will stand for truth is lying 1. To protect Yug from knowing she was the voice ; 2. To protect Gauri from being burned and a broken relationship. Why sacrifice for those who will never appreciate it? Why put yourself on stake for those who have already taken you for granted? Manjhi Maa will get tired of screaming and telling Kali to leave with her but our Kali Madame is still a stubborn kid who refuses to accept reality and move on. I think this was enough explanation of exactly why I wish to stay away from the show nowadays. So much of negativity and superstitions literally make me wanna gag everytime I watch.  

-Tannu 

Edited by RTme0w - 20 April 2016 at 3:12pm

sunny_girlPrincessAshVik-Swetha-

latanzia IF-Dazzler
latanzia
latanzia

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 3:11pm | IP Logged
I totally agree with you, and you were not being cruel wanting Gauri to walk on the hot coal, i wanted to push her on the coal myself and give two tight slap to Kaali.
How long will she keep sacrificing for this selfish girl, when will kaali realize that this family don't love her, all she is a shield for Gauri nothing else.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sunny_girlPrincessAshVik

PrincessAshVik
PrincessAshVik

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 3:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by RTme0w

Hello Sara. Wonderfully put down all the things even I am concerned about in this show.
Stopped watching and/or making posts because I am busy with Uni (you understand  exactly what I mean) and because it plain depresses me when I put down something and yet there is no change in anything that they wish to portray. I hate how they have chosen to ignore Sharmila's pain and the victim card for Kali so that even when she supposedly rebels, its for the wrong cause. Who are you saving my dear Kali? People who dont care twopence about your wellbeing and are ready to ask you to burn yourself for their daughter's sake? 

And even the daughter is thankless. She is so blinded with her illusions of distorted reality that she cannot see beyond her own insecurity. Like you mentioned, he did call her Kali atleast two times but she will conveniently forget everything that does not fit her plan. She wants Yug, she does not care if he loves Kali or Kali has feelings for him. In fact even if Yug runs away and gets married to Kali or something, Gauri Madame will claim they are not related to each other and make Kali agree to what she wants. And no point blaming it on her upbringing, basically like even Yug pointed out, he never expected her to believe in all this stuff. She should have been the voice of change not a parrot repeating the words and actions of her parents. Got heck dissapointed with her character after the leap. And yes would have liked her to suffer her consequences as well.

Kali lied for her sake. The same girl who supposedly claimed time and again she will stand for truth is lying 1. To protect Yug from knowing she was the voice ; 2. To protect Gauri from being burned and a broken relationship. Why sacrifice for those who will never appreciate it? Why put yourself on stake for those who have already taken you for granted? Manjhi Maa will get tired of screaming and telling Kali to leave with her but our Kali Madame is still a stubborn kid who refuses to accept reality and move on. I think this was enough explanation of exactly why I wish to stay away from the show nowadays. So much of negativity and superstitions literally make me wanna gag everytime I watch.  

-Tannu 

Hey TannuEmbarrassed I completely understand about uni workOuchLOL
I also agree about posting thoughts and suggestions and not seeing it's effects. It's super annoying. That is another reason why I did not post at all. But aaj toh I could not control only. I was super pissed off. 

Exactly. Why can't Kali rebel for herself? Why for Gauri? If she cannot stand up for herself, there is no need to stand up for Gauri either nah. Nonsense it is. 

Completely agree with whatever you said about Gauri and if Kaali and Yug run away and get married. I won't be surprised if they show Kali and Yug getting married but Gauri going to live with him as his wife. This happened in Choti Bahu and it's by the same producers...
And tab bhi Gauri madam will be like he is her husband. Poori duniya revolves around her only! Nonsense!

Kaali lying all the time is so annoying!!! And while I found her dialogue cute just cos of the KaYu shipper in me (the dialogue where she says "kissne kaha hamare Ramji nhin aaye?") I was like "What the hell girl? Decide what you want!" LOL.

To be honest, I kind of knew where this was going yet I don't know why I started watching it. Lol.

Nice reading your post Tannu. Thank you for commenting.Big smile

Edited by PrincessAshVik - 20 April 2016 at 3:21pm

sunny_girlHey_Bhaggu-Swetha-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index