Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Anyone here who doesnt like Anyone? (Page 6)

Get-Lost IF-Sizzlerz
Get-Lost
Get-Lost

Jedi of CC

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 1:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by TheBoss

Originally posted by Sweet_Desires

Actually IF has made me hate actors towards whom I had been neutral previously. Unless, I get some outstanding reviews about the film or actor, I don't waste my time.

This is the same sentiment I've heard from many people that often it's the fans who contribute to this and their actions reflect and further fuel the hatred because that is naturally human emotions to push back when you get pushed in and cornered so while the celebrities play their friend turned foes turned to friends and wine and dine and spit and lick people over here are busy turfing it out and burning blood. LOL

That too and the undue and unnecessary praise that most fangirls do for their favourites. It's like passages full of how cute he looks and I will die for him..like seriously. Wacko
IF is a place where you simply can't be neutral- either you would end up completely hating or drooling over a particular actor.

AlsoKnownAs Senior Member
AlsoKnownAs
AlsoKnownAs

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 1:28pm | IP Logged
When it comes to my favourite I make Sure that I Watched it irrespective of the reviews. I'd rather make that judgement myself. For others I Mostly go with the trailers or the reviews.
~*sindhu*~ IF-Sizzlerz
~*sindhu*~
~*sindhu*~

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 1:38pm | IP Logged
I tried very hard finding a favorite actor for myself like everyone around me used to have one. When someone would ask me who is my fav I would go blank. But I gave up I genuinely like no one. I like good movies and good performances and I will praise the one who deserves but being a fangirl, being in a particular fandom or being loyal to my ultimate fav these sort of things are not possible for me. I lose interest pretty soon and I like it this way. Good to know there are more like me out there. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TheBoss

TheBoss IF-Sizzlerz
TheBoss
TheBoss

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 1:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ~*sindhu*~

I tried very hard finding a favorite actor for myself like everyone around me used to have one. When someone would ask me who is my fav I would go blank. But I gave up I genuinely like no one. I like good movies and good performances and I will praise the one who deserves but being a fangirl, being in a particular fandom or being loyal to my ultimate fav these sort of things are not possible for me. I lose interest pretty soon and I like it this way. Good to know there are more like me out there. 

I felt like I was reading my own post. You sound like my doppelganger. Shocked

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

~*sindhu*~

~*sindhu*~ IF-Sizzlerz
~*sindhu*~
~*sindhu*~

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 1:51pm | IP Logged

I feel so much better now that I know that its normal to not have any fav LOL
TheBoss IF-Sizzlerz
TheBoss
TheBoss

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 2:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ~*sindhu*~

I feel so much better now that I know that its normal to not have any fav LOL

Not just the favorite but losing interest and just watching for the sake of watching. You should have met me earlier - we could have been soul mates! 
rimi2983 IF-Dazzler
rimi2983
rimi2983

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 2:36pm | IP Logged
I love Salman since the beginning !! There have been other loves in BW...but they all fizzeled out and Salman remains favourite till now.

I can't be someone who has no favourite. I can't be neutral. That's why, in BigBoss if I don't like or dislike someone...I can't be hooked to the show. I need a loving bag or punching bagLOL...

But I try not to fall in trap of blind fan group and applaud SRK or others when they do good work. BUT...if someone riles me up or bashes Salman ...then I am a Bit*hTongue
.sajitha. Goldie
.sajitha.
.sajitha.

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 7:38pm | IP Logged
I have my own favs. But I appreciate good cinema. Offscreen, I cant be bothered with discussing about any of my favs. Except Deepveer/Veer. Deepveer cos I ship them offscreen. Veer cos he is one genuine soul in real life among the fakesters in BW.

Go to top