Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sherlock. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: Kaapi

Any celebrity across any field including sports and music? That's quite unlikely though, unless one's an absolute workaholic who has nothing else on their mind. 

Then I doubt such a person would be even there on IF if he/she is so workaholic ðŸ˜‰
Sherlock. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I have my share of favs and non favs but I am not a dir hard crazy fan of anybody.
I watch movies of people whom I don't like as well.
In fact I try and watch almost all Bollywood movies if it looks interesting to me.
Hazardous thumbnail
Hahah I watch even the most crappiest most negatively rated films of Bollywood. I'm just a Bollywood junkie in general and need my daily dose of desi tadka. 😆
FabAahana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I have never been a fan of anybody. I have likes & dislikes and that too changes overtime. There was a time when all my friends were huge fan of Hrithik Roshan(after Kaho Na Pyaa Hai) and just  to look normal I also said I am his fan too. Then one day I blurted out that Abhishek Bachchan was better than Hrithik  Roshan in MPKDH and they started mocking me for being a fan of Abhishek😆. 
Here in this forum too you are easily tagged for someone's fan for criticizing its rival. Why don't people understand that there are some who are genuinely not fan anybody?
sunflower52 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
I only watch if the trailer attracts my attention or if the WOM is really good. I do not go by what critics have to say, I am my own critic. 
There are many instances where I have not agreed with the critics regarding certain actress or actors acting skill. 

There are 2 actors that I make a point to watch their movies because I know they wont disappoint me i.e Tom Cruise & Leonardo di Caprio.
bips thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
me too.

i am a fan of no one. i might like an actor in one movie but then not watch anything of them for two years. i have literally no favs.

the only one actor i am remotely a fan of is srk's interviews. he is so freaking articulate that i love reading his thoughts. but then i have not watched any movie of his in the past 7 years. so i dont think i qualify as a fan

and the one actor that i dislike is salman bec of his girlfriend beating and drunk driving. nothing to do with his acting as such

so no favourites.
angrybread thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Apart from couple of biases i am really not a fan/non-fan of any in BW . But i can not watch movies of those who i don't like however golden reviews the movie has .
SASSZS thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: TheBoss

That's a lot of fine print and terms and conditions and clauses ðŸ˜†

Well I cant deny completely that offscreen wise I don follow anyone. But I can say I don really comment on certain issues. I also cant deny I like watching a selected few onscreen. I don think I can say I am unbiased because I don enjoy non acting and ott acting onscreen.
Edited by .sajitha. - 8 years ago
not.here thumbnail

I think I can be put into that category. If it interests me I'll watch it/read it etc.  

Too_Much thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Honestly, I dont like any actor, i like the hardwork, struggle behind the actor.

I like SRK for hard working, i Like Salman for his bindaas attitude and good at heart, i like Akki for his fitness, list just goes on and on..same, i like sush for her beauty and brain. i like simple everyone because they have some thing we can cherish and learn..

if a film is bad, its bad. i cannot be a blind worshiper.