Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Anyone here who doesnt like Anyone? - Page 5

Get-Lost thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
This content was originally posted by: TheBoss

This is the same sentiment I've heard from many people that often it's the fans who contribute to this and their actions reflect and further fuel the hatred because that is naturally human emotions to push back when you get pushed in and cornered so while the celebrities play their friend turned foes turned to friends and wine and dine and spit and lick people over here are busy turfing it out and burning blood. πŸ˜†

That too and the undue and unnecessary praise that most fangirls do for their favourites. It's like passages full of how cute he looks and I will die for him..like seriously. 
IF is a place where you simply can't be neutral- either you would end up completely hating or drooling over a particular actor.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AlsoKnownAs thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
When it comes to my favourite I make Sure that I Watched it irrespective of the reviews. I'd rather make that judgement myself. For others I Mostly go with the trailers or the reviews.
~*sindhu*~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I tried very hard finding a favorite actor for myself like everyone around me used to have one. When someone would ask me who is my fav I would go blank. But I gave up I genuinely like no one. I like good movies and good performances and I will praise the one who deserves but being a fangirl, being in a particular fandom or being loyal to my ultimate fav these sort of things are not possible for me. I lose interest pretty soon and I like it this way. Good to know there are more like me out there. 
This content was originally posted by: ~*sindhu*~

I tried very hard finding a favorite actor for myself like everyone around me used to have one. When someone would ask me who is my fav I would go blank. But I gave up I genuinely like no one. I like good movies and good performances and I will praise the one who deserves but being a fangirl, being in a particular fandom or being loyal to my ultimate fav these sort of things are not possible for me. I lose interest pretty soon and I like it this way. Good to know there are more like me out there. 

I felt like I was reading my own post. You sound like my doppelganger. πŸ˜²
~*sindhu*~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

I felt like I was reading my own post. You sound like my doppelganger. πŸ˜²

I feel so much better now that I know that its normal to not have any fav πŸ˜†
This content was originally posted by: ~*sindhu*~

I feel so much better now that I know that its normal to not have any fav πŸ˜†

Not just the favorite but losing interest and just watching for the sake of watching. You should have met me earlier - we could have been soul mates! 
rimi2983 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I love Salman since the beginning !! There have been other loves in BW...but they all fizzeled out and Salman remains favourite till now.

I can't be someone who has no favourite. I can't be neutral. That's why, in BigBoss if I don't like or dislike someone...I can't be hooked to the show. I need a loving bag or punching bagπŸ˜†...

But I try not to fall in trap of blind fan group and applaud SRK or others when they do good work. BUT...if someone riles me up or bashes Salman ...then I am a Bit*hπŸ˜›
SASSZS thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I have my own favs. But I appreciate good cinema. Offscreen, I cant be bothered with discussing about any of my favs. Except Deepveer/Veer. Deepveer cos I ship them offscreen. Veer cos he is one genuine soul in real life among the fakesters in BW.
This content was originally posted by: .sajitha.

I have my own favs. But I appreciate good cinema. Offscreen, I cant be bothered with discussing about any of my favs. Except Deepveer/Veer. Deepveer cos I ship them offscreen. Veer cos he is one genuine soul in real life among the fakesters in BW.

That's a lot of fine print and terms and conditions and clauses πŸ˜†

Today is 420 day so pardon me for laughing at those wood jokesπŸ˜†

Chaar din ki chandini yeh jawani fantasy πŸ˜›