Posted: 7 years ago
Just curious if you guys watch movies simply if it appeals to you or not but have no particular interest in any celebrity, actor, entertainer, politician, sports person whatever you might want to call? Everytime I post something about a particular actor/actress some people naturally assume I might be a fan of their competition etc but it is really hard to find any liking to any celebrity at all.

Any celebrity across any field including sports and music? That's quite unlikely though, unless one's an absolute workaholic who has nothing else on their mind. 
Originally posted by Kaapi

Any celebrity across any field including sports and music? That's quite unlikely though, unless one's an absolute workaholic who has nothing else on their mind. 

Yep. I know it's a bit off. Like I would listen to any artis/song if it's good and trust me I have no life I'm absolute nikamma I can't even belo perfectly round rotis. 
Originally posted by NimbuMirchi

I like some actor/actresses. 

But I watch movies based on trailer n my interest into it. Doesn't matter fav no fav. 

Then there are some movies I watch solely coz its holiday and friends decide to go. Most of these nightmarish experiences have been with khan uncles. πŸ˜΅

Anyway, my liking is just that liking. I do not go to any length to know about them or follow them. Except IF. Sometime, I don't even like them after a while. πŸ˜† So opposite to what IF defines as fan. I have my biases, coz I dislike some so strongly. but again.. that is just that. for time-pass. 

But still some will come and bash you for being so called fake neutral. And call you a closet fan. For IF, not being a hardcore Fan is Alien concept. Fanatics think, if you are not fanatic then you are Fake. πŸ˜›One dimensional thinking. So, you are asking this at a wrong place. 

same goes with me too..πŸ˜†
koi  fav nahi 

Edited by _Amrita_ - 7 years ago
I generally don't like the movies of my fabsπŸ˜†, thankfully my other fab is finally doing some good stuffs after years of wasting in mindless crap comedies.

For me content is more important than the stars. Edited by ThugLeader - 7 years ago
@NimbuMirchi
Totally agree. I might have more dislikes than actual likes and yes I too enjoy those feel good movies especially Hollywood ones but again no particular fan of anyone. If it appeals to me and I can stand the first 10 mins then I will continue. Sometimes people pm me asking me to join their side and I just laugh in amusement because you try to learn the dynamics and the whole new meaning to hardcore. 
I have my dislikings more than my likings but I only watch the films which have extreme good reviews or some intrguing factor regardless who's starring in it.
II have my favs but I don't waste my money on their crap films. 
I used to like actors/actresses while being a kid but as I grew up, I realized I'm my own favorite πŸ˜†
I only follow Bollywood/Cricket matches in general but am not a fan of any actor. Actually, IF made me realize that it's a waste of time to support and bash any celeb for no reason. However, I still like Hrithik and Kareena but am not a crazy pankha of either. πŸ˜³

@TheBoss: It's tough to believe you like absolutely no actor/actress as you must have some kind of preference in general. Not necessary you are their fan but being indifferent seems weird. That's good in a way though. πŸ˜†
Originally posted by PurpleAir

I have my dislikings more than my likings but I only watch the films which have extreme good reviews or some intrguing factor regardless who's starring in it.

Yeah its nice when you are randomly browsing and end up with a hidden gem. Recently saw Masaan and Titli back to back both were pretty good. Same thing with Big short and No Escape with Owen Wilson it was pleasantly good and intriguing.