India-Forums

Ishq ka Rang Safed
Ishq ka Rang Safed

mishal raheja cold hearted person character

jacina19saga Goldie
jacina19saga
jacina19saga

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 9:18am | IP Logged
bye guys we will meet in other show of mishal raheja but i hope his character will be like dutta because the audience like this not like viplav pagal and fun mishal raheja in cold heart character  will be best and he will win the heart of audience more but i hope this time the actress has the experience in acting like mishal not a novice  because eisha look like choti bache iss show bhut trp nahi mila if hate love story that  will be more exciting and the show will not goes off air LOL

Edited by jacina19saga - 20 April 2016 at 9:25am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

simi_premparbat

premparbat IF-Rockerz
premparbat
premparbat

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 9:25am | IP Logged
I don't think it is because of the leads characterization that the show has not done well .

Having an actor play the same type of role is boring for actor and audience.

I am happy he was able to prove his versatility and made Viplav as his own .

I have no regrets whatsoever.

Yes angry young man and a brooding La Mr Rochester character maybe his forte but he has a huge range which I applaud.

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

Lorettaajuma-SuHaaN.R-Tajonsimi_StoriesDramaNickelodeonanjaliiii-JollyJabeen-JBMishfanpearl82Rozy77sura123samanthanastranger2rosecocoatreemehraan

stranger2rose IF-Sizzlerz
stranger2rose
stranger2rose

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 9:36am | IP Logged
I'm happy mishal took up this role
This role gave him the opportunity to showcase his versatility
With viplav he pleasantly surprised me 

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Lorettaajumasimi_StoriesDrama-JollyJabeen-JBRozy77premparbatsura123cocoatreemehraan

mehraan IF-Stunnerz
mehraan
mehraan

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 9:44am | IP Logged
Who said Eisha is a novice???PROVE me any actress on her debut played such a mature intensed character n wide range of emotions...I disagree with u...BEING a choti bachi,she has proved to many she will go a long way...it isnt easy for a youngster to stand up with a seasoned actor but she did it however, matched up to him n thats y their chemistry was evident ,sizzling n mesmerizing!!!Agreed the romance scenes initially was a letdown from her...but she has immensly improved,shocked many like me that she can too enact with much confidence ...SHE needed a support n push n her costar provided it !!!She is a pure bundle of talent n beauty!!!

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

Lorettaajumamanjusudha999TajonNickelodeonanjaliiii-JollyJabeen-JBIlinRozy77rama_2010nandyy55Mishfanpearl82sura123premparbatcocoatree

Mishfan IF-Dazzler
Mishfan
Mishfan

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 9:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by premparbat

I don't think it is because of the leads characterization that the show has not done well .

Having an actor play the same type of role is boring for actor and audience.

I am happy he was able to prove his versatility and made Viplav as his own .

I have no regrets whatsoever.

Yes angry young man and a brooding La Mr Rochester character maybe his forte but he has a huge range which I applaud.

I agree. Mishal is immensely  talented  & can pull off any role with ease.
I Remember in an interview, Mishal  said that in any show to be successful, an actors contribution  is 60 percent & the story 40 percent
IKRS started off beautifully but has gone downhill of late.
I loved Mishal as Viplav as much as Dutta.

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Lorettaajumasimi_-JollyJabeen-JBIlinpearl82sura123premparbatcocoatreestranger2rosemehraan

mehraan IF-Stunnerz
mehraan
mehraan

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 9:48am | IP Logged
As For MISHAL...happy that he took this role,cos I got to see him enacting a different character than his  2 previous serious, intense ones...For me He has been a wonderful surprise n I love VIPU more than DUTTA!!!

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Loretta-JollyJabeen-JBIlinRozy77Mishfanpremparbatsura123cocoatreestranger2rose

cocoatree IF-Sizzlerz
cocoatree
cocoatree

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 9:51am | IP Logged
I like what ever he plays and no contrition. As a performer ,he would love to experiment any kind of role and their versatility speaks a lot...Viplav is one of the most unusual characterization, and it's a complete package with variation of emotions.. No comparisons between roles and every role had its own appeal to attract viewers. I should applaud ES who matched up to his calibre.!!.I am so happy to be part of our show...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Loretta-JollyJabeen-JBIlinMishfansura123stranger2rose

anjaliiii Goldie
anjaliiii
anjaliiii

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 10:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mehraan

Who said Eisha is a novice???PROVE me any actress on her debut played such a mature intensed character n wide range of emotions...I disagree with u...BEING a choti bachi,she has proved to many she will go a long way...it isnt easy for a youngster to stand up with a seasoned actor but she did it however, matched up to him n thats y their chemistry was evident ,sizzling n mesmerizing!!!Agreed the romance scenes initially was a letdown from her...but she has immensly improved,shocked many like me that she can too enact with much confidence ...SHE needed a support n push n her costar provided it !!!She is a pure bundle of talent n beauty!!!

well said meher.. 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Loretta-JollyJabeen-JBIlinpremparbatcocoatree

Go to top