Kumkum Bhagya

India-Forums

Kumkum Bhagya
Kumkum Bhagya

ll Abhigya/TiSha AT#230- Aankhon Mein Koi Tha Jo Chala Gaya ll (Page 26)

anamika.viji IF-Rockerz
anamika.viji
anamika.viji

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 12:45am | IP Logged
Hello everyone :)
@siwmi - gorgeous edits sowmi :)

@mina- lovely gifs. Mina :)

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Nive-Sowmii_cutiee-mina-

-mina- IF-Stunnerz
-mina-
-mina-

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 12:48am | IP Logged
Thanks Navz! I actually liked the ep quite a lot. There are things to appreciate in it, and it helped to be forewarned (so I am very grateful for everyone who suffered and complained/vented!!). I think on balance it was a pretty solid, mature ep, totally fitting the characters and doing a good job just being an episode of a daily soap. I'm upset not at the episode really so much as the direction the CVS are pulling Abhi's character...which I pretty much always have an issue with anyway!!! And as for Prags...I love everything about how she handled herself today, notwithstanding that I still don't understand how mission baby reveal has suddenly taken a backseat to the marital status issue.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

kratikamonangeRaji9-Nive-anamika.vijichubbygirlxaviaraSowmii_cutiee

chubbygirl IF-Rockerz
chubbygirl
chubbygirl

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 12:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -mina-

Thanks Navz! I actually liked the ep quite a lot. There are things to appreciate in it, and it helped to be forewarned (so I am very grateful for everyone who suffered and complained/vented!!). I think on balance it was a pretty solid, mature ep, totally fitting the characters and doing a good job just being an episode of a daily soap. I'm upset not at the episode really so much as the direction the CVS are pulling Abhi's character...which I pretty much always have an issue with anyway!!! And as for Prags...I love everything about how she handled herself today, notwithstanding that I still don't understand how mission baby reveal has suddenly taken a backseat to the marital status issue.
Mina this is because of Taaliya's taunts about her kumkum bhagya and the baby truth and her kb is more or less connected.Her motive is to save Abhi from the wedding.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Nive--mina-

chubbygirl IF-Rockerz
chubbygirl
chubbygirl

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 12:56am | IP Logged
Mina ty for the hug gifsDay Dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-mina-

chubbygirl IF-Rockerz
chubbygirl
chubbygirl

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 12:57am | IP Logged
@Sowmii beautiful edits

Sowmii_cutiee

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 12:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -mina-

Mina !! Hug

I was just about to go to EDT to see if you have posted your review there, and you posted your thoughts here Smile

When I was reading the LU, I was disappointed with the episode, not because of Abhigya really, it was mostly because each episode is more confusing then the previous one. I feel as if there has been a change in writers, because the CV's themselves sound so confused, as if they are going around in circles.

Another complain I have is that I wish the CV's in this past one year had paid more attention to Abhigya's character development, rather the villians. I mean they have taken a year to drag this track, but when it comes to Abhigya, things just happen all of a sudden between them, there is no build up.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Nive-Sowmii_cutiee-mina-

-Nive- IF-Rockerz
-Nive-
-Nive-

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 12:58am | IP Logged
Hi ATians Smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

anamika.vijichubbygirlxaviara-mina-

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 1:01am | IP Logged
Umm, I have used Sowmi's edits before she said its okay to use. Will she be okay with it ? Embarrassed

Sowmii_cutiee

Go to top