Kumkum Bhagya

India-Forums

Kumkum Bhagya
Kumkum Bhagya

ll Abhigya/TiSha AT#230- Aankhon Mein Koi Tha Jo Chala Gaya ll (Page 20)

sara7iris IF-Sizzlerz
sara7iris
sara7iris

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 2:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Raji9

Good night galsHug
good night Raji and sweet dream

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Raji9

Mysterious7 IF-Rockerz
Mysterious7
Mysterious7

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 3:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cerealgirl

Originally posted by Mysterious7

Originally posted by Cerealgirl

Hard to see mean girls bully Pragya.  But I'm glad Sarla ma knows the truth. That was an important scene for Sarla ma to do something.  Her hands and face are moving. So she may tell the truth.

Pragya finding Abhi's responsibility to baby so good is bizarre to me. She knows the truth.  How can she appreciate his commitment to the wrong baby? Why is she looking at things from Abhi's pov? That doesn't help Abhi.

That encourages him infact, she should have ignored him instead, silent treatment...

Or what would you have preferred Pragz to do other than telling him the truth?!...

This is the first time we're talking in the AT, Prani Hug...

Hey Nadi-Nads!! Hug,  Nice to talking to you on AT!!LOL

There are so many layers here.

Fuggy who knows the truth about baby - she should have ditched the challenge and told him the truth, but like you said the story won't go there. She didn't have to understand his situation. 

Just Mugambo (whether mugambo ended or not is not clear) - her reaction should've been "I'm disappointed in you. I trusted you that you'd never take advantage of me. I've done nothing but grow your career and bring you success." 

Just Pragya - She should have asked him "How come you never thought of fulfilling your marriage vows as a husband and wanted to get rid of me but you're so committed to the responsibility as a father? Why the double standard?"

@ Bold...Yes this I would have loved, solely because Abhi at one point thought it is paap to even think about Pragz. This bugged me LOL. If he is saying this he should have thought about the marriage and the vows?! What about the respect and the right she should have got as a wife?!. She should have said all this...

CV's love the unnamed clearly, sadists...

Edited by Mysterious7 - 20 April 2016 at 4:08pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Cerealgirlchubbygirl-Nive-Sowmii_cutiee

Mysterious7 IF-Rockerz
Mysterious7
Mysterious7

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 3:06pm | IP Logged

I do not appreciate the unnecessary slaps on the leads Thumbs Down...

Edited by Mysterious7 - 20 April 2016 at 3:06pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Nive-CerealgirlchubbygirlNaina-

Mysterious7 IF-Rockerz
Mysterious7
Mysterious7

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 3:13pm | IP Logged

Love the two emotional hugs in this episode...

When Abhi left MM, Pragz was on the floor crying and the Mehra's behind Abhigya like you can see in this Gif stood there watching her cry on the floor, what even. Why didn't someone come towards her to console her?! Including Akaash and Racchu?!. I found it strange Geek...

I guess we are meant to assume they did console her Stern Smile...

Edited by Mysterious7 - 20 April 2016 at 3:12pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

CerealgirlchubbygirlSowmii_cutiee

Cerealgirl IF-Rockerz
Cerealgirl
Cerealgirl

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 3:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mysterious7

Love the two emotional hugs in this episode...

When Abhi left MM, Pragz was on the floor crying and the Mehra's behind Abhigya like you can see in this Gif stood there watching her cry on the floor, what even. Why didn't someone come towards her to console her?! Including Akaash and Racchu?!. I found it strange Geek...

I guess we are meant to assume they did console her Stern Smile...

I doubt if any Mehra ever consoles her, Nads.  Abhi never did.  Only BB consoled her. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Mysterious7chubbygirlSowmii_cutiee

mili9 Goldie
mili9
mili9

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 3:16pm | IP Logged
Hello girls ! 
Thank you for the LU. 
I watched today's episode to see Pragya's anger. I blinked and it went away. She can't even let him apologize ? Took away my satisfaction. Abhi back on the pedestal.
 Uff... this girl deserves a thappad now. Did she forget that she should be telling him the truth? Am I missing something? I mean, why is she not? Nothing more to lose. Why? WhyShocked? Why does she say that he is making a sahi faisla when she knows it is notConfused. What is the sachaii now?Confused She is completely blinded by himOuch

Abhi, no words for you. When you apologize to someone, please learn to do it without a 'but'. Does he feel that he is entitled to his actions because Pragya cheated him?Angry Two wrongs do not make it right, Abhi. I would have wanted to hear more from him, like list out all the things as to why he is sorry. This would have been a whole months' worth of episodes Evil SmileBut what to do, our girlie doesn't let him go that far. 

Dadi, what is to say about you? You, yourself didn't learn what we teach kids. To survive in a society, to be happy and not taken advantage of, you need to change YOURSELF, open your eyes wide, put on a thinking cap, be truthful NOT change circumstances and people around you. You didn't teach this important lesson to your grandchildren. BTW, what stopped you from telling him about the Twitch's truth today while scolding him? This is the root cause of problems between Abhigya, isn't it? So why not? 

Edited by mili9 - 20 April 2016 at 3:16pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

anamika.vijiCerealgirlchubbygirlNaina-xaviaraSowmii_cutiee

Cerealgirl IF-Rockerz
Cerealgirl
Cerealgirl

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 3:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mili9

Hello girls ! 
Thank you for the LU. 
I watched today's episode to see Pragya's anger. I blinked and it went away. She can't even let him apologize ? Took away my satisfaction. Abhi back on the pedestal.
 Uff... this girl deserves a thappad now. Did she forget that she should be telling him the truth? Am I missing something? I mean, why is she not? Nothing more to lose. Why? WhyShocked? Why does she say that he is making a sahi faisla when she knows it is notConfused. What is the sachaii now?Confused She is completely blinded by himOuch

Abhi, no words for you. When you apologize to someone, please learn to do it without a 'but'. Does he feel that he is entitled to his actions because Pragya cheated him?Angry Two wrongs do not make it right, Abhi. I would have wanted to hear more from him, like list out all the things as to why he is sorry. This would have been a whole months' worth of episodes Evil SmileBut what to do, our girlie doesn't let him go that far. 

Dadi, what is to say about you? You, yourself didn't learn what we teach kids. To survive in a society, to be happy and not taken advantage of, you need to change YOURSELF, open your eyes wide, put on a thinking cap, be truthful NOT change circumstances and people around you. You didn't teach this important lesson to your grandchildren. BTW, what stopped you from telling him about the Twitch's truth today while scolding him? This is the root cause of problems between Abhigya, isn't it? So why not? 

Loved your post, MiliSmileClap Agree with everything you said!!
Cerealgirl IF-Rockerz
Cerealgirl
Cerealgirl

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 3:33pm | IP Logged
OMG! I just noticed in Iris's captions.
Is Abhi wearing Bart Simpson t-shirt??Shocked.  That says a lot to me.Ouch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

chubbygirlSowmii_cutiee

Go to top