ll Abhigya/TiSha AT#230- Aankhon Mein Koi Tha Jo Chala Gaya ll - Page 37

Posted: 7 years ago
Loll "Woh kiss mein kabhi nahi bhoolunga" (I'll never forget that kiss) made me LOLL. Abhi, chill yaar, it was a peck on the cheek. You've done that before! ðŸ˜†
Originally posted by Naina-

Nadzo, what did you think about yesterdays hug? 
JK, I think you've mentioned this hug every five pages in the AT and EDT! ðŸ˜† SO CUTE. 

I did?! ðŸ˜²...

I loved it ðŸ˜³ ðŸ˜†...

How did you find it?!...
Now I have a feeling that Nikhil will help Pragya in some or the other way in exposing Tanu... 
Or Pragya will take  the advantage of Taakhil fight wen they try to out do each other by fighting and planning.. 
Originally posted by nive_kb

Going to watch the epi now Nadz.
I didn't like Pragz saying I am with you in this decision (oh i forgot its not just decision but right decision). He doesn't know so it'd right for him. But why does she have to tell it is right and she supports him? I always had problem with Daadi pretending to know nothing and act along A. And now Pragya does the same. She was not in a compulsion to say that. I am unhappy.

Have to see epi for the rest...

Epi is starting

Tell me about it...
yuck...
Veej, when I read your angry posts, I just wanna come and give you a big bear hug! ðŸ¤—
Originally posted by Naina-

Loll "Woh kiss mein kabhi nahi bhoolunga" (I'll never forget that kiss) made me LOLL. Abhi, chill yaar, it was a peck on the cheek. You've done that before! ðŸ˜†

I believe Pragya's cheeks gave him butterflies ðŸ˜†...
Is Rachana taking BB's place?

Hi 5 nive!! Just now I said tht in EDT ðŸ˜†

Eventually they will need to bring a girl for Purab, a positive girl. So if they don't bring Bulbul back I am assuming another girl...
Originally posted by Sowmii_cutiee

Now I have a feeling that Nikhil will help Pragya in some or the other way in exposing Tanu... 
Or Pragya will take  the advantage of Taakhil fight wen they try to out do each other by fighting and planning.. 

Sowmii .. Do you think Purab is heairng Nikhil convo with Taliyah ???

He saw Nikhil with lawyer coming into house na..