Ye Hai Mohabbatein

20.4.2016 ep (Page 4)

ladyprincess Senior Member
ladyprincess
ladyprincess

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 1:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mdwst

Originally posted by ladyprincess

aankhein daan kar do dono.. tum dono k kisi kaam ki ni hain.. samne se nikal jate hain ek dusre ko dekh ni pate.. waise bada ehsas hota h jab raman awaz deta hai neend me "ISHITA".. jab chhoo k nikal jata hai tab pata ni chalta?Ouch
promo me bhi airport pe ghum rahe hain.. arre zara aas paas nazar to ghumao bhai

ruhaan bechare ko expressions hi ni milte karne ko.. zindagi shock se bhar gayi h uski to.. jise dekhta h ek hi expression se dekhta hai.Shocked

Darling how r you?
Missed you ... Isn't it strange they were continents apart and sensed .. Now few feet apart and they can't sense ... Lol go figure .. How stupid is that.

I missed u too Smile
i feel the same in case of ruhi.. ishima always used to get vibes about something wrong happening whenever ruhi was in trouble like when she fell sick in the beginning of the show and during this recent jail track too.. now in 7 years didn't she get any vibes to make her feel she is alive or her being in pain due to nidhi's torture?
itna connection dikhaya to they should have been consistent in this matter.. it really is stupid 
and now in flight also if they don't see each other that would be heights of being andheTongue

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Water_AngelGBSCmaduragymhasiumMdwsttraveller_girl

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Ye Hai Mohabbatein Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index