traveller_girl thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
Ep begins with Mani and Aliya talking.
They talk about sending Ishita alone to India to meet her family.
Aliya says I will help you.
(Thank you and pls stay the same (only positive)...aap ko Ishra fan's ki dua milegi πŸ˜Š)

Adi is checked by a doctor who questions the use of supplement.
Neelu tells Toshiji that that you have to ask him only.
I saw him with Shravan.

Toshiji scolds Bala and accuses them.
Amma and Toshiji argue.

Shravan prays that Adi gets fine.

Raman meets Ruhaan
She is shocked.
He tells about Pihu
Ruhaan is lost while talking to him.
Raman thinks about Ruhi when he sees the mole.
She thinks why Ishra are not together and says I will never let them be together... (Nahiii...kyun😭 ,but I am sure you will change your mind soon)

Ruhaan signs the contract.
The lady call nidhi and tells the deal is signed but there is a problem
(Is it about Raman ?)

Shagun tries finding Ishita.
She is not able to find her and thinks if I was wrong in coming to Pihu's words.
She plans to show a pic of Ishita to her but it is spoilt by ink πŸ˜²
She asks Pihu to describe about her.
Pihu tells her to take her to the pastry shop where she saw her.

Ruhaan thinks about Ishra.
She thinks that they are not together and she will not let them be πŸ˜­
Aliya comes with her schedule 

Mani comes to meet Ruhaan.
She cancels the contract.
She thinks both ishita and raman want to shoot ad with me
He says I will pay double.
She has hatred for all
The lady says ok

Shagun and Pihu at pastry shop.

Precap...Shagun is at the shop.
Ishita comes there.
Mani is shocked to see Raman's name on the business card.

Do comment your views πŸ˜Š
Edited by traveller_girl - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

traveller_girl thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Right now...my mind is full of Divan thoughts at SPA...
The song ,the concept ,the feels of them dancing together is just 

Babies are Life β€οΈ
svati12 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
My thghts r at d OLV..
today ws a filler..
cant get my thghts over it..
bt nw mani vl knw d othr co is RAMAN BHALLA's
Edited by swatica - 8 years ago
3fra thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
ruhi hate ishita most becouse she love ishita more than anyone 
her love for her ishima is obsessions,  madness cross all limited 

ruhi like raman the anger blocked thier brains completely 

but when start working the guilt trip baggage always ready 
Mdwst thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Based on Ruhaan and Nidhi's schedule mani asks Aaliaa to confirm the meeting.
Aaliya is working for Ruhaan and doesn't know Nidhi's name?
Ishu is reluctant to go to India sbs feels that the shooting can be fine here ..but Mani asks  her to go, so that she can move on...
So aaliya and mani plan to send Ishu alone to Mumbai ..so that Ishu can get over the past.
Looks like adi took some wrong supplements and is sick and Toshiji ...goes on and on ...as usual blames the iyers ...no surprise there...

Ruman scene..
Meanwhile Raman has come to sinn the contract with Ruhaan and talks to Nidhi's assistant.
The hand shake..the hesitancy from her side and after the handshake the way she slowly folds her palms ...beautiful...focusing only on her palms ...πŸ‘πŸΌ
She gets emotional, he enquirers about his health.
He talks about pihu and Ruhi relives the exchange ...Ruhi says pihu is Ishra baby.
Ruhi does not hate Raman, but is sad that her dad doesn't remember her as he now has pihu. She only hates Ishita and vows that she will not let Ishra to be together...she also feels why Ishita is not with him. 
If ruhi's confusion can be cleared only by aaliya.

According to Ruhi...she thinks that family is aware that  she's alive but did not try to find her ..has no clue that her family thinks she's dead. And also the family thinks Ishita is dead.

In the meantime Shagun is determined  to find out about Ishita iyer ?! Isn't she Ishita Bhalla ?,...and pihu thinks these 2 are friends.
She shows  Ishu's pic in her bag?! ?.anyways it's  damaged ,pihu's says she saw her at the pastry shop. She enquirers about her and find out that ishu is a regular customer. Shagun thinks " hope it's Ishita only" ..going by this Shagun will stay back to find out about Ishu .

Then mani comes to meet ruhaan...she is shocked and fb scenes...she recollects the proposal ..so now Ruhi should know that these 2 are not married and that something definitely happened.  So Ruhaan refuses to sign the contract and speaks rudely to mani and feels everybody abandoned her.

Precap - Mani sees the business card and is shocked to see pihu industries with the name Raman Bhalla...
Nidhi's assistant tells mani that she'll call him.
That means he should now know that the offer was from Raman ?!
Overall - meh 

I liked aaliya's  dress ...short dress 
Toshijis pearl strings ...I just feel like grabbing it and squishing it under my feet. ...so distracting πŸ˜‘
Isn't Ruhi a leftie like her dad?..., how come she uses her right hand?😲
Loved pihu's pink suit 

So the whole plane hijacking is hit and miss again for Ishra
It seems like Raman will rush her to the hospital, but,,will not recognize her?!..height if insanity / ludicrousness 
If that's the case..and since it's a hijack it will be flashed in all national and international channels and the identity may be revealed on tv...everybody is shocked and rush to her...lets c how it unfolds. 

ishra_bestluv thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Ruhi loves ishita too much... somewhere deep down more than raman also ... and plus she had heard ishita tell about the exchange thing... though  i wonder why dint she think that ishita is not living with that bacha... khair i understand her pain... she is  hurt and only a long consoling conversation with her parents can get her back to believe ... only time can heal her...
Water_Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This week will be of all filler episodes, until the "reunion" which is very far! πŸ˜•πŸ˜‘ and coming on today's epi, uff im so pissed off with Ruhaan aka Ruhi, kya yaar? abbh raman ishita uske saamne thodi Ruhi ki baate karenge?😑 this girl figured it out that raman ishita aren't together but didnt try to match the dots as to WHY!!πŸ˜• like really, ruhi nafrat mein apni dimaag se haat dho bethi hain!πŸ˜†πŸ˜† and she hates mani now, wow! πŸ‘πŸ‘ tbh, this is getting really annoying now!😑 upar se detective shaguniya first believes pihu's words, later when not finding any info says, "pihu ki baaton mein agayi, bacchi hai" blah blah! like really genius, now u remember she's a kid who might mistaken someone else for ishita? πŸ˜†and in the next moment, she again thought pihu might have actually seen ishita, like wth yaar! LOL! anyways, overall another average epi, now tom again another epi on 'hits and misses' btw IshGun! πŸ˜• yeh hit and miss ka silsila kab taak chalega? srsly CV's need to pull up their socks now! πŸ˜‘😑 
svati12 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
hijack epi to b aird on sat n sun...
so til dn fillers hi honge...2 more fillers to cum up...
thursday n friday..
N TRP tomorw..
hope it low...

3fra thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
if haijak only for making filer episodes it's not needed 
the accident should be for porpoise ishra face off or lead it to face off 

ishitaruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mdwst

Based on Ruhaan and Nidhi's schedule mani asks Aaliaa to confirm the meeting.
Aaliya is working for Ruhaan and doesn't know Nidhi's name?
Ishu is reluctant to go to India sbs feels that the shooting can be fine here ..but Mani asks  her to go, so that she can move on...
So aaliya and mani plan to send Ishu alone to Mumbai ..so that Ishu can get over the past.
Looks like adi took some wrong supplements and is sick and Toshiji ...goes on and on ...as usual blames the iyers ...no surprise there...

Ruman scene..
Meanwhile Raman has come to sinn the contract with Ruhaan and talks to Nidhi's assistant.
The hand shake..the hesitancy from her side and after the handshake the way she slowly folds her palms ...beautiful...focusing only on her palms ...πŸ‘πŸΌ
She gets emotional, he enquirers about his health.
He talks about pihu and Ruhi relives the exchange ...Ruhi says pihu is Ishra baby.
Ruhi does not hate Raman, but is sad that her dad doesn't remember her as he now has pihu. She only hates Ishita and vows that she will not let Ishra to be together...she also feels why Ishita is not with him. 
If ruhi's confusion can be cleared only by aaliya.

According to Ruhi...she thinks that family is aware that  she's alive but did not try to find her ..has no clue that her family thinks she's dead. And also the family thinks Ishita is dead.

In the meantime Shagun is determined  to find out about Ishita iyer ?! Isn't she Ishita Bhalla ?,...and pihu thinks these 2 are friends.
She shows  Ishu's pic in her bag?! ?.anyways it's  damaged ,pihu's says she saw her at the pastry shop. She enquirers about her and find out that ishu is a regular customer. Shagun thinks " hope it's Ishita only" ..going by this Shagun will stay back to find out about Ishu .

Then mani comes to meet ruhaan...she is shocked and fb scenes...she recollects the proposal ..so now Ruhi should know that these 2 are not married and that something definitely happened.  So Ruhaan refuses to sign the contract and speaks rudely to mani and feels everybody abandoned her.

Precap - Mani sees the business card and is shocked to see pihu industries with the name Raman Bhalla...
Nidhi's assistant tells mani that she'll call him.
That means he should now know that the offer was from Raman ?!
Overall - meh 

I liked aaliya's  dress ...short dress 
Toshijis pearl strings ...I just feel like grabbing it and squishing it under my feet. ...so distracting πŸ˜‘
Isn't Ruhi a leftie like her dad?..., how come she uses her right hand?😲
Loved pihu's pink suit 

So the whole plane hijacking is hit and miss again for Ishra
It seems like Raman will rush her to the hospital, but,,will not recognize her?!..height if insanity / ludicrousness 
If that's the case..and since it's a hijack it will be flashed in all national and international channels and the identity may be revealed on tv...everybody is shocked and rush to her...lets c how it unfolds. 

@RED I also thought same.actually when she begins to sign i though she will write with her left hand and then this will make raman think about ruhi same as ruhaan mole reminded him of ruhi. but alas aditi bhatia is righty so this important factor get changed i think.