Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RainbowKitty thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
i think most of the people already said it would be Jagya himself asking Anandi to do it because if they would have  made Dadisaa say it directly then she would be  worst person on earth ( not for Anandi fans though ) and would get all bashing from viewers even on her death so they would never make Dadisaa say it directly , if  they would have made Anandi do it on her own then she would appear bad in viewers eyes so we already knew Jagya will himself say that but we  did not know the reason why he would he say that Now we know because he wanted to fulfill his Dadisaa's wish 
People are counting here all other customs Jagya has performed as if Anandi ji havent performed all the daughter's customs all alone ?but this custom usually son performs because it comes in his duties but here Jagya gave it to Anandi and people were bashing cvs because Anandi had already occupied all screen space in Dadisaa's final moments though she is not only one related to Dadisa and cvs have shown only her  relation with Dadisaa  , she dressed Dadisaa Jagya can't do it because he is son ,Daughters dress up their mothers for their final journey not son ,  at least let Jagya do this bit but even here they had to make Jagya give it to Anandi  Anandi Anandi Anandi then cvs should have kept only Anandi related to Dadisaa 

maria13 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Wonderful keep defending cvs after all they are most pure  souls , those who dare to criticize them are only bashers
Jagya to said to Anandi you have more right on Dadisaa than me How can he not say this  Anandi has more right on everything ? if he would do that won't he become the evil monster ? Every character is good as long as they keep saying Anandi has more rights than them as soon as they start speaking for their rights they become bad like Ganga once became for some people because she dare to ask Anandi with which right you took decision about my  son without asking me .

O ho Dadisaa asked Jagya and Ganga to take care of haveli What a big favor on them ? Could have named haveli too for Anandi and her kids ?Why Jagya should take care of her haveli ?Jagya and Ganga don't want Dadisaa's haveli , they loved Dadisaa and all they always wanted was her happiness but Dadisaa all she did was Anandi jaap and what she said to Jagya and Ganga take care of haveli, give your haveli to Anandi too 

Dadisaa did not say this directly but Jagya understood from her behavior Dadisaa wanted Anandi to lit up her pyre 
maria13 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: leavesandwaves

As for bashing Jagya, I did not bash him. I just said that if it was Anandi exhibiting mahanta, she would have been bashed and Jagya's fans also should prepare themselves to face the heat. Why one should differentiate between the two instances and give benefit of doubt to only one party? It is a television show and everyone gets their share of criticism from opposite party whether they deserve it or not.
No one is holy cow here. I am reading all the comments and I observed these things.

Anyhow lets stick to the subject matter.

lols you were not preparing us for heat but attacking us while we did not attack you and what made you say only Jagya fans criticize bechari Anandi?there are other viewers here or not ?

We are not  holy cows then even you are not ? on what basis you are moral policing us ? Dont you think we seen your comments too ?and Anandi is the holy cow because other characters and fan groups are attacked even on the basis of if just like you saying if Anandi had done that ... Nothing new from you , you always did that 

People have criticized Anandi when she is wrong but here there was no similarity between her and Jagya you forced it yourself just to cover up Anandi for her past criticism and blame us 

Edited by maria13 - 8 years ago
jdfan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Dont think there is any male supremacy if sons perform this custom of giving fire to the pyre of the parents or grandparents Daughters perform their share of customs and no one calls it daughter supermacy so why males share of customs should be called as male supermacy?and then i agree with Mehek first cvs should have done equality between daughters Why Anandi is only daughter of BH not sugna and bharavi?
kate-nic thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: jdfan

Dont think there is any male supremacy if sons perform this custom of giving fire to the pyre of the parents or grandparents Daughters perform their share of customs and no one calls it daughter supermacy so why males share of customs should be called as male supermacy?and then i agree with Mehek first cvs should have done equality between daughters Why Anandi is only daughter of BH not sugna and bharavi?

and then people here talk cvs did not want to glorify Anandi and Dadisaa's bond They wanted to show us equality between sons and daughters First do equality between daughters They did not bother about sugna and bharaivi??
CoffeeCake thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
How does it matter? Life of a person is over, time to pack, time to visit heaven or hell.  How does last rituals matter? 
It's amazing dadisa knew she would meet her husband. What if husband is already married with another beautiful woman?  Anything is possible because we don't know what's there in another art of the world? None have experienced it, and those who have already experienced it never returned to share with everyone.

As dadisa didn't say anything,  we can assume many things. May be dadisa meant 'anyone but you jagya' or dadisa didn't mean anything, or jagya tried to read too much between the lines, or jagya was not able to burn the body of dadisa and made this excuse, or dadisa had treated anandi really badly when she was a child and this was like prayshchit. But, it's OK it doesn't matter. Anandi will meet dadisa very soon.