Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

Its Jagya's wish (Page 7)

aparnauma IF-Stunnerz
aparnauma
aparnauma

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 10:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by leavesandwaves

Anandi usually defies traditions and also dadisa. Then why to call the pandit at all if they dont want to follow traditions? Why to follow it according to their whims and fancies?

Defying traditions which are man made and having faith in religion God and prayers are two different things. 
Who decided that a woman who lost her husband should dress up in dowdy clothes?
Who decided that women be prevented from entering cremation grounds? 
Who decided that only a male child can light the pyre?

Didn't Dsa read scriptures every morning and say her prayers along with her entire family every day?
Is it because it is a ritual or because she believed it is good for spiritual life. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Amanyuhisusmita_goofyCat_

aparnauma IF-Stunnerz
aparnauma
aparnauma

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 11:05pm | IP Logged
If Dsa wanted to be dressed up like her husband wanted her to be dressed up when her soul meets her husband's soul why should that be faulted?
Dsa wanted to dress up for her meeting with her husband and for her death meant that she would finally be united with her husband for ever and that's how she saw her death.

That's why she welcomed her death.

If for her death meant something more beautiful awaiting her arrival then it is such a beautiful way of looking at death.

Don't know whether they will even show Anandi'slast rites being performed.

On the topic of Anandi's imminent death don't think there is any other way for Anandi to go. 
She always stood up against what the likes of Akheraj represented all her life and in her death too she is doing the same. 

Only one issue that saddens me about Anandi's life is that much of her life was filled with darkness either dark shadows or clouds with only a few brief spells of sunshine and light relieving the darkness.
It is her inner strength that didn'tlet the darkness enter her heart and mind.I so wish she had a little more time to enjoy her motherhood with having both her children by her side for a little longer time before the final battle with Akheraj started.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Amanyuleavesandwaveshisusmita_goofyCat_

Missesha IF-Dazzler
Missesha
Missesha

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 11:51pm | IP Logged
Instead of showing Anandi's cremation I want them to show fbs of Anandi's journey from start till end, which can narrate her life's journey in few minutes.

FBs through Jagya's eyes narrating Anandi's life to her children. That would be a good tribute  to her. And Jagya is the only one who is left who knows all about Anandi's life.

Through those FBs, I want to see all the characters B-S, B-G, K-B, Shiv, some skekhars, some villagers and some happy moments. 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

jayashree.gAmanyuleavesandwavestiny15-Swetha-

surabhi01 IF-Sizzlerz
surabhi01
surabhi01

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 1:44am | IP Logged

Wonderful ! Keep Bashing cvs for that cvs has

snot shown where ds told that it is anandi sshould lit pyre ds last wish was that she want

n

good farewell of her and want to celebr

ate her death thhs was ds last wish   

nowhere ds told that her last wish anandi should lit pyre of her

jagya also said to anandi that u have more right to lit the pyre than me

jagya said to anandi though ds did not said thatnandi should lit pyre but i can read her eyes what was in eyes of ds how can anyone make out correctly ?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

leavesandwaves

surabhi01 IF-Sizzlerz
surabhi01
surabhi01

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 2:11am | IP Logged
Cvs are being criticize for that v r not sure but what abov ds saying to ganga jagya look after hous and kid here ds has given jagya ganga responibiliy to look after house and cvs are blame making anandi total queen of bh
surabhi01 IF-Sizzlerz
surabhi01
surabhi01

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 2:20am | IP Logged
What did ds whisper in anandi ears while dying

Edited by surabhi01 - 21 April 2016 at 3:17am
_goofyCat_ IF-Sizzlerz
_goofyCat_
_goofyCat_

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 3:39am | IP Logged

Its Jagya who asked a reluctant anandi to light the pyre. It is not dadisa's wish but Jagya's wish.

He did the rounds with the water pot. thus its half half done together by both of them.

Anandi without makeup and sad face looked natural.

Unfortunatelyy many innocent people seemed to have been killed or injured by akheraj.

Kundan activly cooperated with his father with a happy face.

Harki approached Jagya and she will be given a new life without akheraj.

Anandi running with the kids and police coming in the opposite direction, anandi snatching the pistol from Kundan and attacking akheraj like a wounded tigeress, akheraj shooting and the rest will be shown tomorrow.

Jagya did the rounds carrying the earthenpot filled with water and broke it, he gave shoulder to the arthi and he almost torched the body. So more than half the rituals were done by him while anandi giving fire is only a symbolic gesture.She was so dazed that she did it mechanically and quite unwillingly. She did not jump with joy taking that torch from Jagya.

So it happened exactly as I thought. Jagya willingly asked Anandi to light the pyre, and that was the ONLY custom that Anandi performed, rest all was one by Jagya. So there was nothing like anyone snatching others rights.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

leavesandwaveshisusmitaaparnauma

_goofyCat_ IF-Sizzlerz
_goofyCat_
_goofyCat_

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 3:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aashima.

[

Actually I am savouring each moment even if it is repeated because these are the last days of this cast.

Good for you.Smile
I don't have that level of patience & tolerance.  
More irritated by their FB & Akhi detailing time waste bcoz i know Anandi is going to die in all this & probably the death scene of Anandi with her people around will be the last of this version. No funeral or anything like that.  And there too she will have Akheraj & family to share that small screen space too. 

I don't think BV will be having another one hour episode pre leap dedicated to Anandi's permanent departure.

I too felt it all was too stretched.
I just wish that they don't cut short Anandi's last moments with her kids because of this..

Go to top