Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jaya-V thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Anandi ji has already decked up Dadisaa and that  too all alone No sugna , bharavi ,Gehna and Ganga got any share in it so hasn't she performed her share of  last customs?
and we are here talking about why Jagya asked Anandi to give fire to Dadisaa's pyre because according to him he could feel its was Dadisaa's wish Anandi does that and he  fulfilled Dadisaa's wish 

His wish was only to fulfill Dadisaa's wish 
BeautyBabe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Court will accept this statement when the detailed account of Dadisaa's final moments will told to court in which she was doing Anandi Anandi Anandi 
Aashima. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: leavesandwaves

[

Actually I am savouring each moment even if it is repeated because these are the last days of this cast.

Good for you.😊
I don't have that level of patience & tolerance.  
More irritated by their FB & Akhi detailing time waste bcoz i know Anandi is going to die in all this & probably the death scene of Anandi with her people around will be the last of this version. No funeral or anything like that.  And there too she will have Akheraj & family to share that small screen space too. 

I don't think BV will be having another one hour episode pre leap dedicated to Anandi's permanent departure.

Sabaina thumbnail
Jagya's wish was Dadisaa's wish to be fulfilled and thats why he gave the log to Anandi I don't know why it is said here it is far fetched thinking when he said he could read this Dadisaa's eyes How can he read that ?
Many a times we don't need direct  words  to understand what other person wants, his expressions, his gestures are enough for us and if the person is someone of our dear one than its definitely not impossible because we so familiar with psychology of that person and can understand the hidden meanings in his words and gestures too Same Jagya did here Nothing surprising or impossible Dadisaa was always very close to Jagya heart He loves her unconditionally He could understand her unsaid words from her said words too 

There is whole subject on body language If people who are not believing Jagya could read such thing in Dadisaa's eyes they must in the free time should read the art of body language where they can get a detailed knowledge on such things and will get the knowledge on eyes indeed speak thats how this term is coined 

Dadisa was so lucky have a grandson like Jagya He sacrificed his own right to fulfill his Dadisaa's wish He loved his  Dadisaa unconditionally 

i don't know keeping what in mind cvs made this scene but they certainly could not glorify Anandi Dadisaa bond in this way in my eyes and make me feel anything for their bond but i was all praise for Jagya and his love for Dadisaa . My own granny loved Jagya so much in the episode and said every grandmother should have such loving grandchild 

Sabaina thumbnail

.She was so dazed that she did it mechanically and quite unwillingly. She did not jump with joy taking that torch from Jagya.

she was not dazed She was normal but sad like all others Others were not jumping with joy and she was only one affected  She cannot jump with Joy on Dadisaa's funeral and she took the torch without any questions it means she did in willingly
Edited by Sabaina - 8 years ago
maria13 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Even if  Anandi gave fire to Dadisaa's pyre Jagya has scored above her in his love for his Dadisaa because the way he understood the unsaid words of Dadisaa , the way he could read her face , the way he understood her words , the way he gave up what is religiously his right to Anandi just to fulfill Dadisaa's wish so that she can be at peace by getting fire to her pyre from that person whom she wanted to give it .. Jagya indeed prove himself a wonderful grandson , selfless and extremely loving .who loved his Dadisaa unconditionally even though his Dadisaa was blinded with Anandi only

Edited by maria13 - 8 years ago
maria13 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

If she can take away the right of Ganga why she should be hesitant to take away the right of Jagya? Because she wanted Jagya to do the fire rite. And Jagya wanted to look like a mahan by giving that right to anandi. Just the same way anandi is bashed saying that she does everything to look like a mahan.

Seems like you have started bashing Jagya to defend Anandi what more can be expected ? when all defense finish for Anandi so take revenge on Jagya 😛Jagya was indeed mahaan today , did not do anything to look mahaan in anyone's eyes 
Creatives probably wanted to glorify Anandi  and her & Dadisaa's relation but ended up making Jagya mahaan among all worthy of all praises and his unconditional and selfless true love for his Dadisaa worthy of all praises 

Of course that person is the great of all  for whom his Dadisaa's wish is more important for anything else and he gives his right to some other person because he felt it was his Dadisaa's wish that the person does that work This shows what a great  grandson Jagya is and how much great is love for his Dadisaa . Truly pure ,  selfless and unconditional Of course such person is more great Not great just for the sake of saying but truly great 
aparnauma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Aashima.

Thanks leaves for the short WU.

Missed its start... & caught from Anandi getting FBs before lighting the pyre.

Honestly fed up with repeated FBs since DS's death...especially Akhi's insult one. What they could have shown today got due for tomorrow only due to this & the over detailing of Akheraj's action.

Anywaya Just one query...everyone or most died on the spot with DS's funeral. J left early, and Anandi fled with kids after getting shot... But what about Ganga?

So tomorrow harki too will be there to see her husband's death.

These CVs are saddist to say the least for this whole idea  & period starting from Shiv's death to Anandi's death .

Akheraj and co were showering bullets. everyone was running around or falling down because of bullets.
Ganga fell down but she got up.She appeared to be uninjured.Then scene shifted to zoom in on Akhera After that we just saw Anandi and her kids running Ganga was not there among the ones lying there nor were Anandi and her kids.
So Ganga must have been separated from Anandi and her kids.

aparnauma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
@lighting the pyre - Did Jagya say that he is asking Anandi to fulfill Dsa's wish with the rights of Dsa's pota?
It looked like Jagya as the heir to Dsa and family member of Dsa requesting Anandi to fulfill his grandmother's last wishes.

Don't understand why CVs wanted this.
If it was to break another stereo type that only male members should light the pyre and female members can do so only if there is no son.Then I guess it is a good message with Anandi the chosen one despite Dsa the presence of a male heir.
Other than that I don't see any reason. Only Dsa who undertook a long journey from traditional society which endorsed male supremacy in the society and family to believing that men and women are equal in every way can express a wish like this just to prove a point.

Her wanting to dress up like a suhagan in order to meet her husband is another taboo she broke.

She wanted all the pomp and grandeur which she loved and wanted to be given a grand send off and it is so like Dsa.

leavesandwaves thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I dont know about others, but many hindu women dont go to cremation grounds. It is considered as men's job. Only recently the trend started, especially after electric crematoriums have become the norm.So far I personally never went to a cremation ground when my elders and others died. It is too much for me to see them burning. I just cant take it. I prefer burial in a casket to cremation. Or just donate all the usable organs and donate the body for research.