Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

leavesandwaves thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
Jagya did the rounds carrying the earthenpot filled with water and broke it, he gave shoulder to the arthi and he almost torched the body. So more than half the rituals were done by him while anandi giving fire is only a symbolic gesture.She was so dazed that she did it mechanically and quite unwillingly. She did not jump with joy taking that torch from Jagya.
Edited by leavesandwaves - 8 years ago
tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
jagya & anandi can't bro -sis bcoz they were ex husband & wife who shared  so many things 2gether once upon  a time.and frnds can also perform rituals 2gether but not J & A ??why??bcoz of their ex -relationship.
so stop defending A's stay at BH & extending it 2 not performing rites wid J.
Edited by tiny15 - 8 years ago
leavesandwaves thumbnail
Originally posted by: tiny15

jagya & anandi cna't bro -sis bcoz they were ex husband & wife who shared  so many things 2gether once upon  a time.and frnds can also perform rituals 2gether but not J & A ??why??bcoz of their ex -relationship.

so stop defending A's stay at BH & extending it 2 not performing rites wid J.

Who are you to ask me stop defending Anandi's stay at BH?

CosmoCoCo thumbnail
Originally posted by: leavesandwaves

But how can one read such a complicated thing by looking at one's eyes?

Jagya must have said that to convince anandi to do it. Jagya must have felt that anandi should get the opportunity and he might have taken dadisa's name.

so according to you Jagya was lying on Dadisaa's funeral just to give Anandi the great opportunity to lit up Dadisaa's pyre  ?Can you explain why he would lie  at such occasion just to give Anandi opportunity to lit up the pyre as if the pyre could only be blessed with Anandi's hands ? If it was not Dadisaa's wish why he would lie to convince Anandi it was Dadisaa's wish ?He could tell her straight way why she deserves this opportunity and do you think Anandi would have refused that ? 

Jagya said what he felt ,He was about to give fire to the pyre but then remembered Dadisaa's final  moments and realized Dadisaa wanted Anandi to do this . When you love someone it is not  impossible for you to understand even that person's unsaid words but you understand the language of his gestures Same Jagya did This is called true love where you have so much understanding of the person you love unconditionally . Jagya fulfilled what he realized  was Dadisaa's wish which was more important for him than anything else ,he has always loved his Dadisaa' s unconditionally and selflessly 
Edited by _Hannah_ - 8 years ago
tiny15 thumbnail

Who are you to ask me stop defending Anandi's stay at BH?

then who r u 2 say that we  can't say J din't read DS wish in her eyes?? Edited by tiny15 - 8 years ago
leavesandwaves thumbnail
Originally posted by: tiny15

then who r u 2 say that we  cna't say J din't read DS wish in he r eyes??

I did not say stop like you are saying. I am just responding in a civil way. Not in a rude manner.
leavesandwaves thumbnail
Yes, according to me it is far fetched that Jagya read these things by just looking at dadisa's face. Maybe he must be feeling that way.

Will the courts accept such a statement?
Edited by leavesandwaves - 8 years ago
tiny15 thumbnail

I did not say stop like you are saying. I am just responding in a civil way. Not in a rude manner.

so i was  also not rude. i was  also responding in a  polite way.
and u din't say it directly but indirectly sort of accused oders .ur post's content luked like that only.just bcoz u din't say directly is not bad & rude but i asked u 2 directly not 2 defend A's stay at BH so i was rude??

leavesandwaves thumbnail
I did not say you are rude even indirectly. You are deducing it like that. I said I try to respond in a civil way and I will not ask somebody to stop saying anything.
leavesandwaves thumbnail
If you feel I have offended you, then I apologize and say sorry.