Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

linakusharberry thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: teddyyy

Look even if the marriage happens buddy, KUNJ IS NOT THE VILLAIN. I mean come on have we been watching the same show 😆 that is not happening, that's crazy assumptions.

exactly teddy yaar twinkle wonn't get married to uv our kunj wonn't let that happen 
teddyyy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: kusharberry

donn't worry dear twinj wonn't get seperated they are the endgame dear from starting onwards twinj are meant to be together they are soulmates remember twinkles dream in which kunj appears everytime before seeing the complete dream she will wake all the time then all babajis isharas twinj will be together dear they will overcome this new problem too.uv will definitely force her to marry him but in the last minute kunj will come and save his twinkle and will stop this marriage from happening

^^^ thank you!
teddyyy thumbnail
Originally posted by: kusharberry

exactly teddy yaar twinkle wonn't get married to uv our kunj wonn't let that happen

Lina chalo maan bi liya ke Twinkle marries him, alright even that, I'm just annoyed cause Kunj is not gonna become the villain and Yuvle are NOT ENDGAME. So why so much negativity ya know?
Iansomer1 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
dont worry media gives such spoilers to create suspense and gain views but it doesnt confirm so chill

NG162 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
CVS place STOP!!! Just stop it plz!!
U guys cannot hurt us like this!! I thought tashan e ishq does not show such bullshit things n its a bit realistic!!! I love twinj they r my life!! al these shows n tv r such crapy shows!!! They deviate from d main theme is keep on playing with public emotion by changing d pairs i swear!! We will stop watching d show if u guys separated twinj!!! I just cant take this separation bullshit!!! Everty show is showing d same basic thing second marraige n stuff plz stop!!
linakusharberry thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: teddyyy

Lina chalo maan bi liya ke Twinkle marries him, alright even that, I'm just annoyed cause Kunj is not gonna become the villain and Yuvle are NOT ENDGAME. So why so much negativity ya know?

haa yaar donn't why everyone assuming kunj will turn negative and all and uv positive a big no from me sab logh negativity ki syrup piya kya
countingstarz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: BeingAnonymous

The  marriage will  deffo happen  and Yuvle will be there and if it works it will be bye bye twinj cvs will suddenly make Kunj viallin and UV hero  happens in many shows  and tat is wat they will show in name of trps  making bad win  always 

Why are you always so negative ? Unless one of the CVs is your dad or something and you know something we don't , can you try not to depress everyone with your assumptions.
asmaanixx thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
AWonderfulChaos thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Nothing will happen . Relax ðŸ¤—
teddyyy thumbnail

Me loves you.